BRB, Eric is AFK

EricMusco

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post
First off congratulations Eric and Ms Eric.

My very, very best wishes for your future.

Secondly - and half tongue-in-cheek, half serious

Only SIX posts in the last SEVEN days from yourself.

And an incredible 37 days since Keith "I promise to be more communicative" Kanneg last posted

If things get any quieter from Bioware around here you may as well just delete all the Official Bioware accounts and leave us to it.

All The Best

At least now you'll have to start the count all over again. Also, you taught me never to use the word promise in any of my posts, so you're misleading people when you use quotes. :p

---Keith

At least now you'll have to start the count all over again. Also, you taught me never to use the word promise in any of my posts, so you're misleading people when you use quotes. :p

---Keith

Be that as it may, as if DarthSpuds point still didn't stand.

Congratulations Eric!

As for this:

---Keith

We'll give you 80 conquest points per post while Eric is gone.

Personal goal is 15000:D

Edited by AdrianDmitruk

Congrats Eric!!

And when the cat's away, the mice will play :rak_03:

Please tell me the woman you're marrying loves Star Wars. Otherwise, you found love in Alderaan places......Ok, I'm done. I'll see myself out now. Lol. Enjoy your time off!

Edited by AlainaFlute

Ok, let's not turn Eric's fun post into something gone awry.

Please yes this--this isn't the thread for gripes. At the end of the day, the subject of this thread matters far more than any of our lil gripes...

I'll comment elsewhere.

(Documents for future reference the unequivocal promise from Keith which will lead to much gnashing of teeth if broken, and which may lead him to never want to post again :p;))*

*In case someone later reads this literally, this comment isn't serious...

Congrats Eric! I'm getting married soon as well (July) and I have your game to thank for it. I met my "soon to be" wife right here in the game, when we both teamed up for the Section X heroic. Four years later and we're both still playing and loving this game (and each other) :)

Out best to you and your bride.

Congrats Eric! I'm getting married soon as well (July) and I have your game to thank for it. I met my "soon to be" wife right here in the game, when we both teamed up for the Section X heroic. Four years later and we're both still playing and loving this game (and each other) :)

D'awwww, congrats to you too!! :)

This right here is truly awesome and special! Congrats to you too!

• Dev Post

Congrats right back at you! Love to hear stories like this :).

-eric

Congratulations, Eric! Hope everything goes perfectly and you enjoy a beautiful day together followed by a long and happy life.

Enjoy the honeymoon and your time off, too!

And even though you didn't say it, I will throw it out there for you: This is a love thread, haters get your own!

Hey folks!

One of my communication rules for the team is to be cautious in sharing personal details. It usually opens you up to some good ole' internet trolling. I am gonna break that rule today, but you will understand why.

Later this week, I am getting married! Next week is my birthday and then in a couple of weeks me and the "soon to be" wife, she and I are going to be heading on our honeymoon. The reason I am telling you this is because I am going to burn some time off and I won't be in the office for a few weeks. Effectively I will be out of the office later this week through mid-May.

While I am gone a few things will change. Since I am the primary point of contact for all of you here on the forums, I would expect things will be quiet around here. Charles and Keith will take care of passing on any information to you. Our team will still actively be grabbing bug and issue reports, but they will be less active in posting to let you know they grabbed it. Lastly, you will likely see the return of our friend Server Droid to handle our maintenance timing messaging.

Be nice to them while I am gone :). Thanks everyone. This might not be my last message before vacation, but if I don't get to say it, I will see you all in a few weeks.

-eric

Congratulations, Eric. Hope it all goes well!

On a more serious/friendly note.

I'm going to fess up to something very few people know about me - at the place I work I am the default wedding planner - which if you ever see me will make you laugh, I look like a fat extra from Sons Of Anarchy. So I know, many times over, just how stressful a wedding can be.

Best of luck, hope it all goes even better than you hope for.

All The Best

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.