Please rename "Darth Malgus" server to "The Red Eclipse".

Mulzz

I have had enough. Change the name back or you will lose a customer. Every time someone asks me which server I am on I respond "Darth Malgus". While yes I do find him attractive and yes I would enjoy getting on a personal level with him, it is not my intention to mean it when they ask.

Thanks bye.

I dislike naming servers after characters, since I feel ships, organizations, locations etc. are more neutral. So I liked Red Eclipse better, too. But I doubt they will change the name just because some people dislike it. It's a really minor detail and no name will please everyone.

Former Progenitor-player here, I would have liked if the English -speaking servers were named as Leviathan instead of Darth Malgus, I find it bit boring on occasion :p There's just something cool in all those ship with mythological names in my opinion :D (Chimaera, Gorgon, Basilisk etc.) Edited by Rebamcfan

Former Progenitor-player here, I would have liked if the English -speaking servers were named as Leviathan instead of Darth Malgus, I find it bit boring on occasion :p There's just something cool in all those ship with mythological names in my opinion :D (Chimaera, Gorgon, Basilisk etc.)

I hereby propose we change the name from Darth Malgus to Chimaera and promise to buy at least 50 euros worth of cartel coins if this happens.