Almost Everything for sale, my hairy white arse.....

QuinlanSaathis

I count a large amount of armor and quite a few desirable weapons that you have not included.

Not to mention all the dyes etc.

And no decorations at all.

Its a half a sale at most.

Thats how going out of business sales work. They hype it rather big to get you into the shop but it's usually not as grand as they make it out to be.

there are 96 pages of stuff for direct sale, including most of dyes-really dont know which one the OP is missing. most of them including the expensive stuff is there. dyes start on page 25 to page 29

but yea i agree on few of the armor pieces missing and the decos

Thats how going out of business sales work. They hype it rather big to get you into the shop but it's usually not as grand as they make it out to be.

They're not going out of business. It's just a sale. Good lord, you make it sound like they're kicking us to the curb tomorrow.

They're not going out of business. It's just a sale. Good lord, you make it sound like they're kicking us to the curb tomorrow.

Not tomorrow. Not even this summer but if you are going to open up your sale to a bulk of so much. Things are not doing well in other areas of your revenue streams. Knowing subs are not likely the bulk of their cash (even though it's a large portion) the cash shop has always been big in numbers. They are needing to push those number higher because it's likely things are bad in the other areas.

Yes, it is a sale but the reason behind it you can bet, isn't because things are great. I made it sound like exactly what it is. A going out of business sale and in most cases that takes a while but they will do all they can to get as much cash as they can for the next reports.

The writing has been on the wall for a while now. If you can't see it, you must be blind.

Haters have seen that "writing on the wall" for all six years of the game's existence. You can't just scream "GAME IS DYING LUL" for half a decade, then act smug when they do shutter the servers (as is inevitable, with any game). :rolleyes:

Haters have seen that "writing on the wall" for all six years of the game's existence. You can't just scream "GAME IS DYING LUL" for half a decade, then act smug when they do shutter the servers (as is inevitable, with any game). :rolleyes:

WoW is still alive, and that game is failing miserably in revenue and a sustainable player base.

Eric did say to tell them if you see something missing and they will try to add. At a very quick glance this morning, I asw the few things I was looking for (e.g. Dathomir Shaman outfit). The things mentioned as missing so far aren't particularly special, so I would just ping devs.