Kicked out of PvP - get on Fleet ??? This is a horrible bug

Iramelanox

First the "deserter" countdown is broken, you cannot get back into PVP area if u cannot go through the force field and you got kicked from the game.

Second it always kicks you on fleet station and you have to take ship back on whatever planet you are...you are ruining his game Bioware.

First the "deserter" countdown is broken, you cannot get back into PVP area if u cannot go through the force field and you got kicked from the game.

Second it always kicks you on fleet station and you have to take ship back on whatever planet you are...you are ruining his game Bioware.

How bout you actually play, instead of afking and getting the deserter countdown. the countdown is longer than the time it takes for the forcefield to drop, so you have no excuse.

kthxbai

How bout you actually play, instead of afking and getting the deserter countdown. the countdown is longer than the time it takes for the forcefield to drop, so you have no excuse.

kthxbai

this is why the game is not being fixed because no one see's the problems with the game and thinks its fine.

i agree with the OP as the force field does bug out and its extremly anoying specialy when it gives you a second sometimes to get out the spawn before the barrier goes back up and then your stuck in the spawn which usualy ends up being kicked.

and tallian how can you play when you cant get out the dam spawn. think about it. just comeing into this thread saying thats is wrong and you know it. flagged

A few times I got a bug that after pressing "join warzone" button the loading screen loads Imperial Fleet. It's really really really annoying if I don't want to go there, since getting through all the bloody loading screens to get on a planet is not fun at all.

this is why the game is not being fixed because no one see's the problems with the game and thinks its fine.

i agree with the OP as the force field does bug out and its extremly anoying specialy when it gives you a second sometimes to get out the spawn before the barrier goes back up and then your stuck in the spawn which usualy ends up being kicked.

and tallian how can you play when you cant get out the dam spawn. think about it. just comeing into this thread saying thats is wrong and you know it. flagged

New bug to me, and I love me some WZs. Never seen it at all, or heard of it before.

Must just be you 2 and the afkers.

:rolleyes:

A few times I got a bug that after pressing "join warzone" button the loading screen loads Imperial Fleet. It's really really really annoying if I don't want to go there, since getting through all the bloody loading screens to get on a planet is not fun at all.

This one is valid. If you get kicked to the fleet for no good reason(deserter is a good reason, you need to report for your court-martial :D) thats a bug.

Have you used the bug report feature? its bound to the \ key for your convenience.

New bug to me, and I love me some WZs. Never seen it at all, or heard of it before.

Must just be you 2 and the afkers.

:rolleyes:

Not new at all. I reported this very thing in beta as well. People with quick computers probably won't notice it but I imagine a few people on mid-settings machines seen it by now. Mostly happend to me in hutball. Every now and then the match would load extremly slow and by the time you make it into the game you won't have time to actually run out if the forcefield is up. It's a bit annoying.

Though on my computer it's usually only the first warzone of the day (if it's hutball) that loads slowly so once it happend once it's not likely to happen again.

Not new at all. I reported this very thing in beta as well. People with quick computers probably won't notice it but I imagine a few people on mid-settings machines seen it by now. Mostly happend to me in hutball. Every now and then the match would load extremly slow and by the time you make it into the game you won't have time to actually run out if the forcefield is up. It's a bit annoying.

Though on my computer it's usually only the first warzone of the day (if it's hutball) that loads slowly so once it happend once it's not likely to happen again.

Ok that makes sense then... my load times in swtor are very low, so that might be why I have never seen it.

kthxbai

The counter is sometimes broken, and this also occurs if u enter in a match in progress and until you log in, is finished.

I am shocked that such obvious bugs are not fixed.

• 3 weeks later...

This may or may not be the same issue, but at least once per day I click to join the WZ and it abruptly takes me to the character screen where I then have to select my character to re-join the server. When I get back the que is gone.

I que again, the join WZ prompt immediately appears, and then upon joining it I have to repeat the process with the character loading screen. Usually after about 10 minutes I can safely que.

Much like having 10 people sometimes in a WZ, my hunch is that once I que in the above mentioned situation it locks me into that WZ for the duration even though I can't access it. Which explains the approximate 10 minute wait to que into a WZ that isn't already full.

These small type of issues abound in all aspects of the game and make it rough to enjoy the experience.

Again this maybe a different issue entirely, but I thought it might be relevant here.

This is a problem since you load in before the loading screen is gone. I generally hear environment noises 15+ seconds before the loading screen is gone and the loading bar is between 1/2 and 3/4.

This has resulted in me being kicked out of matches before I even have a chance to get to the shield to get out of the 'waiting' area. A very frustrating experience. Happened 4 times in a row once and just turned off the game -- not the type of customer experience one would expect from a AAA game.

I'm on of the guys with a slow system. I don't even have a chance to join an already started war zone. After the loading screen is over I have 10-12 seconds left to leave the starting zone which means I get kicked in 95% of the games.

Soon to come: new pc

But please change the system.. it doesn't even kick the people who are afk

And yes, the bug with getting kicked out is annoying too. :/

kthxbai

It is bugged and I have had the timer run out before the force field opened a quite a few times now. I have reported it and not gotten any respose yet.

• 3 weeks later...
This is a problem since you load in before the loading screen is gone. I generally hear environment noises 15+ seconds before the loading screen is gone and the loading bar is between 1/2 and 3/4.

This ^ exactly same and my PC is a medium spec

most of the time the load screen isn't even up for that long when it suddenly changes and im dropped into the fleet

Haven't had it since 1.1.0b until today. Get in the middle of a hutball game and by time the loading screen is gone 3 seconds left on deserter. BS bioware the countdown should stat until the loading screen is gone!

kthxbai

Have you heard of the UI bug? It doesn't allow people to clone during WZ's, use their abilities and NO, control U won't fix it.

I've valor 61 and average getting kicked out of 2 or so matches a day to this problem that BW hasn't fixed. I've tried different mice, full screen, windowed.. etc. Nothing.

Then you are back at fleet and have to log out and in to be able to queue up again, not to mention you have to travel 8 loading screens to get back to where you were.......

Edited by XDOUBLEX

You really must have something less than "medium spec" how can you play that way? 10 frames or so wherever you go?

I have hit the going back to character screen bug. moving to a new zone seems to work.

I have hit another issue where if i die after the match is over i come back to where i was Dead and the only option is to return to med center.

I came back dead on the fleet and someone rezzed me.

but i came back dead down in the depths of some quest and had to release. sucks.

I bugged it.

I have never hit the deserter timeout. I mean you have a lot of time.

I buy stims and all that jazz and still have not been deserter kicked.

Have you heard of the UI bug? It doesn't allow people to clone during WZ's, use their abilities and NO, control U won't fix it.

I've valor 61 and average getting kicked out of 2 or so matches a day to this problem that BW hasn't fixed. I've tried different mice, full screen, windowed.. etc. Nothing.

I get FPS count not even half way into the loading screen, I can hear environment sounds at about 60% loading screen. Your character is in game and the countdown on deserter has started long before the loading screen is gone. BW shortsightedness.

i find going afk in warzones is a very efficient way to travel to the fleet compared with the usual way.

warzone method to travel to fleet (3 clicks, no running and about 3 minutes):

1. click warzone

2. click solo queue

3. wait

usual method to travel to fleet (19 clicks, lots of running and about 15 minutes)

1. run to your nearest speeder

2. click speeder

3. click starport

4. run to shuttle

5. click shuttle

6. click orbital station

7. run to hangar

8. click lift

9 run to ship

10. click ship door

11. wait for ship to load

12. go to ships travel terminal

13. click terminal

14. click zone

15. click fleet

16. click travel

17. run to ships exit

18. click exit

19. wait

i have nfi why failware made traveling anywhere in this game so mind-numbingly boring/tedious.

Edited by Evuke

You really must have something less than "medium spec" how can you play that way? 10 frames or so wherever you go?

I have hit the going back to character screen bug. moving to a new zone seems to work.

I have hit another issue where if i die after the match is over i come back to where i was Dead and the only option is to return to med center.

I came back dead on the fleet and someone rezzed me.

but i came back dead down in the depths of some quest and had to release. sucks.

I bugged it.

I have never hit the deserter timeout. I mean you have a lot of time.

I buy stims and all that jazz and still have not been deserter kicked.

yes you have a lot of time that is eaten up by the loading screen.