Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

Sith Warrior: You know who has never betrayed me?

Quinn: *sighs*

Sith Warrior: This person never once promised to be my friend and then turn on me.

Sith Warrior: They never went behind my back. They never made me believe they'd always ask for permission and just...go do the thing anyway.

Sith Warrior: They never smiled at me all the while hating my guts. None of that beating around the bush - saying one thing, but meaning another.

Sith Warrior: I knew since day *********** one that they hated my guts and they followed through with it.

Sith Warrior: They never tried to hide that. They were VERY clear about wanting to kill me.

Sith Warrior: Every time I’d see them, they were actively trying to kill me.

Sith Warrior: Do you know how refreshing it is for someone to be completely honest and transparent with you? Do you?!

Quinn: And who was this one person who never betrayed you?

Sith Warrior: What in the world gave you the impression that I was done with my monologue?

Quinn: I...apologies, my Lord.

Sith Warrior: As I was saying.

Sith Warrior:

Sith Warrior: I’m done.

Quinn: Ah. So who was it?

Sith Warrior: Eh, I don’t feel like talking about it anymore. The moment's gone.

Vette: He's talking about Vaylin.

Sith Warrior: DAMMMMMMIIIIIIITTTTT, VETTE! Do you see what I'm talking about here, Quinn?!? Did you see that? This is what I'm talking about! Every way I turn, BETRAYAL BETRAYAL BETRAYAL! STEALING MY DAMNED PUNCH LINES! BETRAYED!

Vette: You said you were done.

Sith Warrior: I WAS WAITING TO INTERRUPT QUINN!!!

Vette: Oh ****. Sorry, bud.

Sith Warrior: You know who has never betrayed me?

Quinn: *sighs*

Sith Warrior: This person never once promised to be my friend and then turn on me.

Sith Warrior: They never went behind my back. They never made me believe they'd always ask for permission and just...go do the thing anyway.

Sith Warrior: They never smiled at me all the while hating my guts. None of that beating around the bush - saying one thing, but meaning another.

Sith Warrior: I knew since day *********** one that they hated my guts and they followed through with it.

Sith Warrior: They never tried to hide that. They were VERY clear about wanting to kill me.

Sith Warrior: Every time I’d see them, they were actively trying to kill me.

Sith Warrior: Do you know how refreshing it is for someone to be completely honest and transparent with you? Do you?!

Quinn: And who was this one person who never betrayed you?

Sith Warrior: What in the world gave you the impression that I was done with my monologue?

Quinn: I...apologies, my Lord.

Sith Warrior: As I was saying.

Sith Warrior:

Sith Warrior: I’m done.

Quinn: Ah. So who was it?

Sith Warrior: Eh, I don’t feel like talking about it anymore. The moment's gone.

Vette: He's talking about Vaylin.

Sith Warrior: DAMMMMMMIIIIIIITTTTT, VETTE! Do you see what I'm talking about here, Quinn?!? Did you see that? This is what I'm talking about! Every way I turn, BETRAYAL BETRAYAL BETRAYAL! STEALING MY DAMNED PUNCH LINES! BETRAYED!

Vette: You said you were done.

Sith Warrior: I WAS WAITING TO INTERRUPT QUINN!!!

Vette: Oh ****. Sorry, bud.

No Pierce?! :mad:

Will Pierce or the Pub droid leave the Alliance if you side with the opposing faction?

Several Alliance members should really leave with that decision but don't. I could see Pierce being opportunistic enough to stay on if you ally with the Republic (not that he's disloyal, just willing to do things that, say, Quinn might not be), but Forex? No, he should be out of there.

Several Alliance members should really leave with that decision but don't. I could see Pierce being opportunistic enough to stay on if you ally with the Republic (not that he's disloyal, just willing to do things that, say, Quinn might not be), but Forex? No, he should be out of there.

Yeah.

Do you think Vaylin would have more fun with the Empire or Republic?

Yeah.

Do you think Vaylin would have more fun with the Empire or Republic?

Ultimately, while she might have more in common with the Empire, it is the creation of Vitiate, and the Republic she would think of as "weak" or "boring". I really doubt she'd like either one. I think any allegiance or alliance she might have made would be with the Emperor-free Commander, with a DS one being fun while an LS one gives her choice. She could have gotten used to either one, I think.

Ultimately, while she might have more in common with the Empire, it is the creation of Vitiate, and the Republic she would think of as "weak" or "boring". I really doubt she'd like either one. I think any allegiance or alliance she might have made would be with the Emperor-free Commander, with a DS one being fun while an LS one gives her choice. She could have gotten used to either one, I think.

I guess you're right, she would be more loyal to the player, than the faction.

What was it they said during the live-stream? They didn't want to bring her back out of no where? While I agree story is always good, why not do an Alliance Alert with Senya at the helm? and return her that way through Senya?

I realize this would be only for those who saved Senya and Arcann, but what If Senya during the time since the ending of KOTET and now has been traversing the galaxy for a way to save her daughter too? Maybe even have her go back to Voss and have them do the healing on Vaylin, like they did Arcann?

What was it they said during the live-stream? They didn't want to bring her back out of no where? While I agree story is always good, why not do an Alliance Alert with Senya at the helm? and return her that way through Senya?

I realize this would be only for those who saved Senya and Arcann, but what If Senya during the time since the ending of KOTET and now has been traversing the galaxy for a way to save her daughter too? Maybe even have her go back to Voss and have them do the healing on Vaylin, like they did Arcann?

nice idee

i had something simulair in mind the final fight not kill her but give a smack on the head so she is ko

and bring her to voss but the voss are powerfull but to even fix a broken vaylin ??

they must go deep in her mind to fix it

I would love to see something like that, really, whether she succeeds in bringing her daughter back or just in helping her be at peace. The way she and Arcann were handled in Chapter 8 just bother me. Not as much as some other things, though. And, like with the OP for this, even if she failed it could give time for her to reveal more details of the family history.

nice idee

i had something simulair in mind the final fight not kill her but give a smack on the head so she is ko

and bring her to voss but the voss are powerfull but to even fix a broken vaylin ??

they must go deep in her mind to fix it

That would have been my ideal choice too.

I don't fully understand the Voss Healing powers, doesn't it have something to do with a mix between their powers and the person willing to help? Even if they couldn't undo all the damage, if they could go far enough, maybe it would be enough to open the door for Vaylin to do the rest on her own.

I would love to see something like that, really, whether she succeeds in bringing her daughter back or just in helping her be at peace. The way she and Arcann were handled in Chapter 8 just bother me. Not as much as some other things, though. And, like with the OP for this, even if she failed it could give time for her to reveal more details of the family history.

Ideally I would prefer the first option, but yeah, it would give Senya something to do, something she convinced me she was determined to do from the start of KOTFE, and the KOTET trailers.

That would have been my ideal choice too.

I don't fully understand the Voss Healing powers, doesn't it have something to do with a mix between their powers and the person willing to help? Even if they couldn't undo all the damage, if they could go far enough, maybe it would be enough to open the door for Vaylin to do the rest on her own.

i only know 1 of there powers you saw with senya they can draw the life power from any1 and restore 1 that is wounded

but it comes with a big risk

i only know 1 of there powers you saw with senya they can draw the life power from any1 and restore 1 that is wounded

but it comes with a big risk

We haven't had any contact from Senya since KOTET, she may be suffering from extreme guilt over what happened to Vaylin.

I do like Senya, however should she decide to fix her 'broken' daughter, I think they could create an emotional scene of Senya sacrificing her life for Vaylin. Though again, I never truly understood the Voss' version of healing etc.

Could they even do that? A life for a life?

Edited by pazzakey

I could buy into an Alliance Alert for her return. :)

--

Now ... onto more important matters ... our agents have intercepted a message from those who devote themselves to the treacherous brother of the Eternal Throne!

It come to the attention of the Hive Mind that Order of Vaylin lead by the Prophet Paul plans to use Arcann in a resurrection ritual. While some gentle attempts to point to out that Arcann is not on the list of the ingredients required for said ritual have been made, Paul still seem very attracted to the idea of maiming our companion. In the event that he manages to guilt trip Arcann into doing something stupid, we started to plan our retaliation.

As a first step, we propose to smash the holocron containing the missing part of the resurrection ritual Order of Vaylin have been trying (and failing) into 42 pieces and scatter them all over the game. The missing part while vital is very easy, but due to it being so obvious it is unlikely that Paul and his flock will stumble upon it by accident in the next 10 years. After all they are too differently rational to think of such a simple solution.

Followers of the Order of Vaylin, hear me, it has come to my attention that the band who call themselves 'Arcannites' plan to viciously assault our attempt to resurrect our fallen Empress.

By Tyth's stick, these naysayers will be brought to justice!

Which is why effective immediately, I have sent my ship to collect 10,000 Thala-siren's from the planet Ahch-To, while simultaneously, Brother Phil, has stolen all the food reserves from their little base on Odessen.

Unless these foul disgusting Arcannites cease all hostilities towards the Order of Vaylin, we will rain green milk from the skies!!!!!!

Now ... onto more important matters ... our agents have intercepted a message from those who devote themselves to the treacherous brother of the Eternal Throne!

Well, I stole the food reserves, but they have an entire planet to grow or hunt more. We'll see how it goes.

The idea of having to go on missions to reassemble the forty two parts would be inconvenient, but it also has a kind of epic quality, like trying to fine all of Osiris' pieces to resurrect him. I could see doing that. It does mean that this specific Arcannite is taking the role of the villain. This also works for me.

Yes, I'm ignoring that Paul was going to sacrifice their guy to make my narrative work. I should be in fake politics.

Well, I stole the food reserves, but they have an entire planet to grow or hunt more. We'll see how it goes.

The idea of having to go on missions to reassemble the forty two parts would be inconvenient, but it also has a kind of epic quality, like trying to fine all of Osiris' pieces to resurrect him. I could see doing that. It does mean that this specific Arcannite is taking the role of the villain. This also works for me.

Yes, I'm ignoring that Paul was going to sacrifice their guy to make my narrative work. I should be in fake politics.

:rolleyes: I was aiming for a little bit of fun. And epic quest for your beloved Empress sounds interesting. Of course some of the parts had to be changed and some hints need to be added. That Brontes fragment for example? Not possible without a good Operations team and too brutal in general. :eek:

But if we toss premise for the List out of the window and edit others posts, you as well may say that you snapped your fingers and got all the fragments back without breaking a sweat. So nope. Not gonna happen. ;)

Edited by RandomName_Ru

We haven't had any contact from Senya since KOTET, she may be suffering from extreme guilt over what happened to Vaylin.

I do like Senya, however should she decide to fix her 'broken' daughter, I think they could create an emotional scene of Senya sacrificing her life for Vaylin. Though again, I never truly understood the Voss' version of healing etc.

Could they even do that? A life for a life?

the voss are healers and can see in the further

you saw the voss trying to heal arcann but he was so heavly wounded that it takes days weeks

so to speed up the proces they use senya life force to speed it up thats what voss can do

and senya is very strong in the force but the voss drain her almost to dead

its helpfull to heal some1 fast but also very risky

and i think any mother wil give her life to save there children

but vaylin is a mental problem

as a child she was a bit off trouble and when her father take her away also to be more trouble

then its the end of story if seyna have save her daugther and escape that doom planet

then maby senya can learn vaylin to control her powers and not be angry and so on

so to save vaylin the voss ore some1 els with insane force power that can see true some1 mind can maby save her

like her mother said bevore the final end she is broken

the voss are healers and can see in the further

you saw the voss trying to heal arcann but he was so heavly wounded that it takes days weeks

so to speed up the proces they use senya life force to speed it up thats what voss can do

and senya is very strong in the force but the voss drain her almost to dead

its helpfull to heal some1 fast but also very risky

and i think any mother wil give her life to save there children

but vaylin is a mental problem

as a child she was a bit off trouble and when her father take her away also to be more trouble

then its the end of story if seyna have save her daugther and escape that doom planet

then maby senya can learn vaylin to control her powers and not be angry and so on

so to save vaylin the voss ore some1 els with insane force power that can see true some1 mind can maby save her

like her mother said bevore the final end she is broken

Assuming she would be weaker from her experiences and now with a blast of Voss magic in her, hat could be enough to steer her in a new direction.

Why would they suddenly decide to do that?

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

I MAY have added Arcann's name to my list of ingredients to resurrect our beloved Empress. :eek:

Ignoring my bloodlust only says one thing ... Promotion!!! You're now Lord Phil, Master of sizzling Arcann's sausage.