Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

No I mean, what if the Order kill Theron, but some voodoo stuff is happening on Nathema and he comes back to life? :eek:

Then he gets what you wish Vaylin would, a resurrection! *still pushes him aside* the Order is mine now! or will be, soon.. tm.

uhhh, he better have a good reason for his actions. :mad:

Back to serious mode. Yes, I agree. I want a darn good explanation from him. Well, my sith warrior definitely does, having a lover betray her after all the other betrayals she's faced. He better start talkin' . We both want the same thing here! even though we disagree on a kill option xD

A pity they said unlikely to Vaylin companion, they must not have read the "we don't want story or lines or anything, just a companion to kill stuff with us" requests.

Back to serious mode. Yes, I agree. I want a darn good explanation from him. Well, my sith warrior definitely does, having a lover betray her after all the other betrayals she's faced. He better start talkin' . We both want the same thing here! even though we disagree on a kill option xD

A pity they said unlikely to Vaylin companion, they must not have read the "we don't want story or lines or anything, just a companion to kill stuff with us" requests.

I will be moaning endlessly about that, if he lacks reasoning for his actions.

How many times were we betrayed during KOTFE/ET?

Koth (if your DS), Scorpio, Senya, Valkorian (this one was obvious), Quinn (if you're a warrior holding a grudge) and now Theron ... :mad:

Better yet, how many times was Vaylin betrayed?

Senya, Arcann, Scorpio, Indo? ... Betrayal came up a lot in this! :mad:

Most of the people who agree with me don't sub to SWTOR anymore, They're on the GMOD SWTOR server or Facebook / Twatter etc... even have a buddy who I work with who, well, agrees with me to a point, though most of them would happily just grab her from the magic console on Odessen if they could.

A pity they said unlikely to Vaylin companion

Well 'Unlikely' doesn't mean 'No' but ... well ... give me a Vaylin companion and I'll blindly follow you into the deepest hell, Bioware. As for the romance, I don't personally care for that.

Edited by Paulsutherland

Does this mean I become Phil's stunt double instead then? xD

I will happily take a stunt double, I take regular breaks from the forums. But if you've already moved on to Zildrog, I won't stop you until the rain of terror.

Well, "will accept", really. I want more story, but if necessary I'm happy to headcannon it, and having her following us around makes that a lot easier.

Edited by gamephil

Better yet, how many times was Vaylin betrayed?

I saw a thing a while back about the Warrior telling Quinn off, talking about how "You know who's never betrayed me? Vaylin! She's always very up front with me." I thought it was amusing.

Edited by gamephil

I saw a thing a while back about the Warrior telling Quinn off, talking about how "You know who's never betrayed me? Vaylin! She's always very up front with me." I thought it was amusing.

It's true though, Vaylin gets betrayed just as much as we do!

Do you guys think we'll ever get a Zakuulan stronghold? Vaylin's palace would have been so nice, but now we get rishi!:mad:

Do you think they label them as something else as a way to combat the dataminers? I could of sworn awhile ago people were saying we were getting a Hoth Stronghold.

Like gamephil just said, if they added her to the console, I could happily headcanon it, to me it would be no different than getting Torian or Vette back.

I'm fine if they even wanted to make her a subscriber reward.

It's true though, Vaylin gets betrayed just as much as we do!

Oh, at least, her life is nothing but being betrayed, and yet she never betrays the Outlander, unlike several people in their life. She's always upfront about wanting to kill them and doesn't stab them in the back.

The Warrior, especially, must find that refreshing.

In other news ... my subscription runs out soon, it might actually be tomorrow, so unless by the grace of Izax I get in tomorrow before that happens, Phil, you're promoted to the leader!

Awww :( I am going to miss you and your bloodthirsty propaganda, Mad Hatter! Who am I going to plot against now? Good things always end too soon...

It was a pleasure.

*looks at gamephil:

So you are the Prothet now?

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Fear not people, for I, have somehow acquired an extra 30 days to my subscription ... I'm not sure how, but I will not question the work of the gods!

Phil, I challenge you for leadership if this crazy cell ... I want my glowy stick and my warehouse full of potential sacrifices back!

Oh, at least, her life is nothing but being betrayed, and yet she never betrays the Outlander, unlike several people in their life. She's always upfront about wanting to kill them and doesn't stab them in the back.

All she needed was a hug, and maybe Senya's head on a pike.

Like gamephil just said, if they added her to the console, I could happily headcanon it, to me it would be no different than getting Torian or Vette back.

That console can resurrect the dead, the console is god as far as I'm concerned!

Edited by Paulsutherland

Mr Random demands blood ... we will provide him with a show ... I pick the shadow god Nahut to lead me to victory!

Who do you choose, Phil?!

Esne, she kind of fits my current mood. Not sure how much blood there will be, maybe motor oil?

Mr Random demands blood ... we will provide him with a show ... I pick the shadow god Nahut to lead me to victory!

Who do you choose, Phil?!

Huh. "He"?

*discretely gives a Vaylin plushy to gamephil to use as a distraction Frisbee to even the odds

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Huh. "He"?

*discretely gives a Vaylin plushy to gamephil to use as a distraction Frisbee to even the odds

and that's the tenth time I've got someones gender wrong. My apologise.

Esne, she kind of fits my current mood. Not sure how much blood there will be, maybe motor oil?

Going to corrupt me with your words, huh?! :eek: Don't you be taking my boy Nahut's candle ... he really likes that candle!

So it's Nahut vs Esne? If its 1 on 1 would bet on Nahut, he is so much better at movement... But if Esne will bring her sister... IDK.

and that's the tenth time I've got someones gender wrong. My apologise.

None were needed :). Who cares, man? It's was just an observation, not a "how dare you to not recognize my gender and age by the way I post!"

Edited by RandomName_Ru

So it's Nahut vs Esne? If its 1 on 1 would bet on Nahut, he is so much better at movement... But if Esne will bring her sister... IDK.

None were needed :). Who cares, man? It's was just an observation, not a "how dare you to not recognize my gender and age by the way I post!"

Depends, if we're talking an open brawl, then yeah Nahut might have the upper hand, but if Esne can deceive Nahut into thinking 'X' she wins. :eek:

Yay, I'm forgiven! :) I was afraid I would awaken your inner Tyth.

My warrior could have bonded with her with that in mind.

Vaylin is always upfront with you if I recall correctly, except with her conditioning, but she was unaware of Valkorian's mind games until he used it on her? I think?

What about if they did something with Senya in the future? Maybe Senya is now finally doing for Vaylin what she did for Arcann.