Swtor to be fully revamped in may 2018

olagatonjedi

Sources close to sources close to sources close to the neighbor of someone fired from BW say. It was all caught on video, but has not been uploaded yet because it doesnt want to cause a tsunami to affect the new APAC data server that is planning to be added. Edited by olagatonjedi

Sources close to sources close to sources close to the neighbor of someone fired from BW say. It was all caught on video, but has not been uploaded yet because it doesnt want to cause a tsunami to affect the new APAC data server that is planning to be added.

If only this were true...

Sources close to sources close to sources close to the neighbor of someone fired from BW say. It was all caught on video, but has not been uploaded yet because it doesnt want to cause a tsunami to affect the new APAC data server that is planning to be added.

Well Played. :D

I bet it is frustrating for Renata_Roselli that they cannot counter post about this. :p

Edited by Andryah

Forums have just been purged ... not much left of all Renata posts .... feels like a sweet breeze on the forums

Purged or "white knighted" by the mods? Serious question, while the guy is a troll, his starting points were valid. (yes they got way out of control) but at least they are the one that started with more people asking the questions on why there is so much hush hush and silence on lack of roadmap and any direction

Purged or "white knighted" by the mods? Serious question, while the guy is a troll, his starting points were valid. (yes they got way out of control) but at least they are the one that started with more people asking the questions on why there is so much hush hush and silence on lack of roadmap and any direction

I stand corrected on my own post as Musco just finally posted on the Roadmap forum.

Either way, took all this madness to FINALLY get that answer is redic

I stand corrected on my own post as Musco just finally posted on the Roadmap forum.

Either way, took all this madness to FINALLY get that answer is redic

Or you know, the fact that they said it would come out middle February, and since this week is the middle of February...