How long does it take to get a ticket answered on average?

Sambaa

I'd suggest giving them 48 hours (during the work week). They've never taken long to get back to me after destroying things I shouldn't have, which I confess to having done more than once >.<...they've usually replied in under 24 hours for me.

I'd suggest giving them 48 hours (during the work week). They've never taken long to get back to me after destroying things I shouldn't have, which I confess to having done more than once >.<...they've usually replied in under 24 hours for me.

And if it goes past 48 hours? Would I call them or?

I'm at 6 days right now for a CM transaction that had an error, removed coins from my account but didn't award the armor. At this point i'm getting ansy because I want the armor that I purchased, but don't want to purchase it again because of 'issues' that I've read about on these very forums... but then am afraid that I won't get said armor because well.. lets face it your initial replies are normally automated.

I'm at 6 days right now for a CM transaction that had an error, removed coins from my account but didn't award the armor. At this point i'm getting ansy because I want the armor that I purchased, but don't want to purchase it again because of 'issues' that I've read about on these very forums... but then am afraid that I won't get said armor because well.. lets face it your initial replies are normally automated.

if you sent an email or ingame ticket, you would likely be told to phone bioware customer service because for payment and account issues like this. i would suggest you get in contact with their customer service team by phone and also let them know the ticket number ingame as well, that could be helpful.

Edited by Celise

if you sent an email or ingame ticket, you would likely be told to phone bioware customer service because for payment and account issues like this. i would suggest you get in contact with their customer service team by phone and also let them know the ticket number ingame as well, that could be helpful.

Thanks. I figured something like this could be handled through the GM and the ticket system.. But I'll try and call when I get home from work.

Thanks. I figured something like this could be handled through the GM and the ticket system.. But I'll try and call when I get home from work.

I called the customer service number and he used a lot of words to tell me that he can't do anything and i have to wait for the ticket to be answered. ugh

I got an answer after month and a half.

Once when I resubbed, 6-7 days passed and I still didnt get Cartel Coins for subbing.

Opened up a ticket, some friends told me that I might get a response after a few days or maybe never.

After a month and a half from the date of sending the ticket, I got the response that some guy checked it and that I did get the coins (like I didnt knew that already).

This guy even posted in the mail, to give a number from 1-10 or 5 I forgot, for their service and help.

I gave them a zero, 'cause, yeah, zero help.