It is highly recommended to integrate these suggestions!!!!

rolandps

Hi guys.

I just spent some time on forums (PvP) today, and i totally agree with all your suggestions. I just wanted to post a summary of all great ideas i've read, heard & even felt !!

Juggernaut / Guardian:

- Remove any speed increasing abilities, utilities and make jugs / guardian being unaffected by marauders predation!

- Make the healing Stacks also reducing any incoming damage by 60% for 20 seconds. For tank tree 70% for 30 secs!

Marauder / Sentinel:

- Increase any dmg dealt by smash spec by 40%.

- Let predation boost everyones speed, independend on their range!!!

- Don't give carnage clipping ability back anyway, they dont need it. Also remove their alacrity boosts, at all!

- Let them stealth out of combat with camouflage.

Assassin / Shadow:

- Remove their force speed and their stealth. They don't need

Sorcerer / Sage:

- Make force speed duration 4sec. With utility 5sec. Also increase dmg by 200%.

- Make bubble lasting for 20 seconds. And bubble isn't kanalising anymore, it can just be used. Sorcs can still cast and run while bubbled!

Operative / Scoundrel:

- remove their combat roll. Also remove stealthing, they don't need it.

Sniper / Gunslinger:

- Make ballistic shield healing for 5% each second and lasting for 30 seconds. Also 1min cooldown would be awesome.

- Ambush should have 30k basic damage. Also, engineering sniper should become a 3 button class i guess, it's just too difficult to play.

Mercenary / Commando:

- Make kolto overload lasting for 20 seconds and healing up to 90% with the triple speed

- Energy shield should last for 10 seconds, basically, and everytime mercenary gets attacked, its duration gets increased by 5 seconds. Unlimited.

And at last....

Just remove PowerTechs from this game. If you wanna keep them, maybe remove energy shield and kolto, give those defensives for merc only. And increase their burst, maybe max hit 100k for AP. Tanks should cleave for 25k dps. Remove PyroTech dot spread!

Maybe bioware listens to me, let's wait for 6.x!!!

Have a nice day!

Imashyguy, for sure.

Hi guys.

I just spent some time on forums (PvP) today, and i totally agree with all your suggestions. I just wanted to post a summary of all great ideas i've read, heard & even felt !!

Juggernaut / Guardian:

- Remove any speed increasing abilities, utilities and make jugs / guardian being unaffected by marauders predation!

- Make the healing Stacks also reducing any incoming damage by 60% for 20 seconds. For tank tree 70% for 30 secs!

Marauder / Sentinel:

- Increase any dmg dealt by smash spec by 40%.

- Let predation boost everyones speed, independend on their range!!!

- Don't give carnage clipping ability back anyway, they dont need it. Also remove their alacrity boosts, at all!

- Let them stealth out of combat with camouflage.

Assassin / Shadow:

- Remove their force speed and their stealth. They don't need

Sorcerer / Sage:

- Make force speed duration 4sec. With utility 5sec. Also increase dmg by 200%.

- Make bubble lasting for 20 seconds. And bubble isn't kanalising anymore, it can just be used. Sorcs can still cast and run while bubbled!

Operative / Scoundrel:

- remove their combat roll. Also remove stealthing, they don't need it.

Sniper / Gunslinger:

- Make ballistic shield healing for 5% each second and lasting for 30 seconds. Also 1min cooldown would be awesome.

- Ambush should have 30k basic damage. Also, engineering sniper should become a 3 button class i guess, it's just too difficult to play.

Mercenary / Commando:

- Make kolto overload lasting for 20 seconds and healing up to 90% with the triple speed

- Energy shield should last for 10 seconds, basically, and everytime mercenary gets attacked, its duration gets increased by 5 seconds. Unlimited.

And at last....

Just remove PowerTechs from this game. If you wanna keep them, maybe remove energy shield and kolto, give those defensives for merc only. And increase their burst, maybe max hit 100k for AP. Tanks should cleave for 25k dps. Remove PyroTech dot spread!

Maybe bioware listens to me, let's wait for 6.x!!!

Have a nice day!

Imashyguy, for sure.

Psst, what are you smoking and where can I get some?

You missed

Juggernaut - they have an immortal spec make it so.

Sins - need a one shot button they are assassins after all.

Operatives - can they have more defences because I didn't realise each character got utility points.

Mercs - Are there still merc healers? Why? and who the hell gave them defences they look like mobs to me.

Maras - should have an auto reroll to sin, but without any damage or cc breakers

Sorcs - I AM THE EMPEROR button needs installing where they can deal 200% more damage while their barrier is up lasts until other classes press the You won't come between me and my father button.

Snipers - could use more self heals and off heal abilities but if we don't get them oh well just nerf all other classes

That's it don't think I missed any one there.

You saying Pt's are still part of the game?

You missed

Juggernaut - they have an immortal spec make it so.

Sins - need a one shot button they are assassins after all.

Operatives - can they have more defences because I didn't realise each character got utility points.

Mercs - Are there still merc healers? Why? and who the hell gave them defences they look like mobs to me.

Maras - should have an auto reroll to sin, but without any damage or cc breakers

Sorcs - I AM THE EMPEROR button needs installing where they can deal 200% more damage while their barrier is up lasts until other classes press the You won't come between me and my father button.

Snipers - could use more self heals and off heal abilities but if we don't get them oh well just nerf all other classes

That's it don't think I missed any one there.

You saying Pt's are still part of the game?

Wait, wait, snipers should also like assassins, have something like: one shot, one kill ;)

Hi guys.

And at last....

Imashyguy, for sure.

Haha :D Thanks for the laugh! /Approved

stopped reading after seeing jugs getting their movement speed unaffected by any buffs. Really? They're already very easy to kite.

LOL read entire post please :D And now i just have to write some more characters coz i cannot post this reply otherwise. RIP