Known Issues: Game Update 5.6 - A Random Player's Take and Plea

sipidous

The vanguard storm isn't reliable in pvp. The ability goes on CD but you don't leap to the target. (Yes, I'm one of the few masochists that still play VG in pvp:rak_03:)

Pull and Pummel utility doesn't work. You don't get the 20% damage boost to stockstrike. But the PT mirror utility is working.

In KP, the Rancor boss goes through to the closed door.

At this point, I'd much rather see a maintenance update with properly implemented, well-tested bug fixes than anything else.

Signed.

Thank you for putting this list together.

Please, please consider spending more time on fixing bugs and returning SWTOR's release quality to that of a top-tier game.

So much this.

Edited by Mubrak

While we're at it, here's two that cover classic companions that have returned in KotFE/ET and beyond (And also certain star fortress companions:

• Companions do not emote (move their lips and make facial expressions) when interacted with by right clicking them. (This includes Bowdaar, Treek, and Qyzen) (This also includes "Deadeye" Leyta, Hemdil Tre, K'krohl, Rokuss, and Veeroa Denz.)
  • Kaliyo and Elara can only be interacted through right clicks with their original player class (Kaliyo and the Agent, Elara and the Trooper.). Using another class will show "Not eligible for this conversation" when right clicking them.

One more as a bonus:

• Players can't recall Torian Cadera from the Companion Locator Terminal after his death if they've already recruited Master Ranos (or used her holocommunicator)

Edit: Here's two more:

• Opening the Companions and Contacts panel always has Shae Vizla focused if you have her unlocked.
  • Certain classic companions (Felix Iresso for example) talk using other companions voices depending on what stance they're using.

Edited by GuerillaTech

100% this.

Here's some more:

- Bastila Shan's chestpiece is default gray instead of orange in the outfit designer.

- Shadows cannot use shadow stride on the Pylons phase of Terror in Terror from Beyond (resulting in a DPS loss for Infiltration/Deception)

- Instances in Strongholds and Player ships get confused resulting in naked companions and random explosions.

- The entire Manaan stronghold. Almost all of the hooks are annoyingly asymmetrical. Some have also disappeared...

- Storyline cutscenes are missing from flashpoints.

And more, I reported a bunch over the weekend. I can't remember them all.

While we're at it, here's two that cover classic companions that have returned in KotFE/ET and beyond (And also certain star fortress companions:

• Companions do not emote (move their lips and make facial expressions) when interacted with by right clicking them. (This includes Bowdaar, Treek, and Qyzen) (This also includes "Deadeye" Leyta, Hemdil Tre, K'krohl, Rokuss, and Veeroa Denz.)
  • Kaliyo and Elara can only be interacted through right clicks with their original player class (Kaliyo and the Agent, Elara and the Trooper.). Using another class will show "Not eligible for this conversation" when right clicking them.

One more as a bonus:

• Players can't recall Torian Cadera from the Companion Locator Terminal after his death if they've already recruited Master Ranos (or used her holocommunicator)

I have not had access to Torian on most characters for almost a year now because of this and haven't even had as much as an acknowledgement from BW from my bug reports.

Character weapons are unconditionally auto-drawn and auto-holstered when interacting with a variety of world objects.

Also, weapons drawn to destroy mission objects do not properly set the "weapon is drawn" flag for the character, resulting in various visual oddities resulting from using 'weapon not drawn' animations while holding their weapons -- for example, instead of running with their assault cannon held across their chest, a Commando will run as if they were empty-handed, pumping their arms, their assault cannon gripped in the right hand by the rear grip and waving it madly up and down.

Edited by DmdShiva

I love this list, and while I wish it was something the Dev's started, I think it is better than it's user generated, since we can all contribute! I have a few that I've been bug reporting for a few years, mostly cutscene bugs, so I'm not sure if they are something you'd want to add to the list or not, but I figured I share them with you anyways!

One is this (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=896265), which I've been reporting since Ziost was released, but nothing so far.

Second is that in some cutscenes, a companions weapon stay holstered when it they should be holding it, an example of this is in Chapter II of Knights of the Fallen Empire, which I will try to get a photo of this week, but with finals, it might be difficult. It seems that this happens to some classes, while it doesn't happen to others. (It's happened to my Smuggler, but not my Consular, Warrior and Trooper.) If I had any level 60 tokens, I would check the other classes.

As of 5.6 you cannot enter anymore the following Master Mode Flashpoint with group finder if you don't have the proper gear rating :

-Crisis on Umbara

-A Traitor Among the Chiss

This is intended, however what isn't intended is that it prevents you from entering the FP even if you're in a 4 person group. I seem to recall Keith saying precisely that you could still queue for those MM Flashpoints if you were already in a 4 person group, even if you don't match the gear rating required to enter it in solo.

Some animations are bugged on the Sith Assassin (Deception/Hatred only) when it comes to destroying clickables objects like the barrels on CZ-198 or even in the new Flashpoint on Copero.

Fix the acid on Quesh's Huttball, currently you'll often die even if you weren't standing in it at all (like here on this screenshot), or you could very well be standing in it and not take any damage at all. Correct the hitbox so that it works as intended. :)

I have not had access to Torian on most characters for almost a year now because of this and haven't even had as much as an acknowledgement from BW from my bug reports.

Customer Service can get him back for you. When you submit a ticket click "Create Ticket" rather than "Bug Report". Category "Character/Companion". Be sure to tell them which characters are missing him and on which server.

Customer Service can get him back for you. When you submit a ticket click "Create Ticket" rather than "Bug Report". Category "Character/Companion". Be sure to tell them which characters are missing him and on which server.

I will give that a try, thanks.

My favorie bugs (sorry if these have been mentioned already):

* The 5.0 graphics update causes artifacts and tearing on Intel graphics processors

* Companions' worn armor is not shown in certain cutscenes

* Companions become invisible or disappear underground

* A guarded companion frequently (always?) loses guard when across area transitions

* Companion is unsummoned when transitioning areas in Star Fortress flashpoints

Edited by Kthx

For a time, the "known bugs" list was comprehensive and showed every bug officially acknowledged by BioWare. At some point a few years ago, they changed that and made it into something more along the lines of "significant bugs that we intend to fix at some point."

• 2 weeks later...
Taken note of recent besides the occasional fact my abilities taskbar will have half hte stuff disappear (not fun during a boss fight...>.<) and that also of note recently I noticed my Maul & Discharge abilities won't activate during battle. They are staying greyed out, though I have the energy to use them....