6K credits extra for a needed Healer in Master Mode flashpoints.

ShadowGovernator

You do know that repair cost in Master Mode Flashpoints for groups with high rank gear above 242, will likely cost 20 times the extra bonus of around 6K credits you BW have added to reward healers.

I am wondering, if this is a bug... if so just add more credis to the reward or lower the repair cost of high rank gear.

This is just getting silly.

The extra reward for needed roles is 6.000 credits for a MM FP? Seriously?

How is that an incentive to queue? I get 6.000 credits MUCH faster and MUCH easier for everything else I do in this game. Even just staring out of the window in my Coruscant apartment almost gives me 6.000 credits. Well, it's 6.000 less than 6.000, but almost feels like 6.000, because it's more fun than pugging as a healer for a MM FP.

Is there another incentive that you left out of your post?

It's like they have no idea about their own game. The rewards are a joke.

As a main tank, I was thinking thinking this may be a cool thing, like in FF14, in which I regularly queued for FPs because the rewards were good, not only for my tank, but I could also use them for my alts. The equivalent here would be Superior augments as the reward, but they are a little easier to get so not an exact equivalent. Still, its a great reward and it works really well there.

How is that an incentive to queue? I get 6.000 credits MUCH faster and MUCH easier for everything else I do in this game. Even just staring out of the window in my Coruscant apartment almost gives me 6.000 credits. Well, it's 6.000 less than 6.000, but almost feels like 6.000, because it's more fun than pugging as a healer for a MM FP.

Yes, you get around 500 CXP extra, but that does nothing to cover your repair cost.

Plus it's only for players who are subscribers and feel like they need CXP.

Yes, and if you have just a single gathering node in the stronghold, you'll triple it. :D

Yesterday I managed to pug into a group of people from lvl 35-55. I was the only 70 there. Directive 7:

Two didn't want to wait until we were all there for the first group of mobs, and we wiped. My repair bill 19k+ :mad:

So at least the reward should cover the repair bills for 1-3 wipes.

Anyhow, after that we didn't wipe anymore because we finally had full group, but they managed to pull every single trash mob there is and with every pull one or two of the team died. It's been a while since I've played with that many bads, and I really didn't want to queue again.

Instead of money they should give a satchel of goods that can contain a number of nice rewards/cosmetics. 6k obviously doesn't cut it.

They probably don't want to hand out too much credits so someone thought 6k was enough.

They really have no clue sometimes.:o

Satchel can contain, decorations, rep items of the higher grades, event skins, special companion customisations they can design. Chance cubes, bundles of companion gifts of the higher grades, new augments or mods that are for your class! Etc!

Edited by Eshvara

Instead of money they should give a satchel of goods that can contain a number of nice rewards/cosmetics. 6k obviously doesn't cut it.

They probably don't want to hand out too much credits so someone thought 6k was enough.

They really have no clue sometimes.:o

Satchel can contain, decorations, rep items of the higher grades, event skins, special companion customisations they can design. Chance cubes, bundles of companion gifts of the higher grades, new augments or mods that are for your class! Etc!

BW you are not breaking the economy by making the credit reward bigger than 6K for a healer in need in Master Mode Flashpoints. The fact is that it does not come close to covering the repair cost let alone feel extra rewarding for healers.

However you are actually breaking the economy with players selling companion gifts that they just bought free of charge.

BW you are not breaking the economy by making the credit reward bigger than 6K for a healer in need in Master Mode Flashpoints. The fact is that it does not come close to covering the repair cost let alone feel extra rewarding for healers.

However you are actually breaking the economy with players selling companion gifts that they just bought free of charge.

Which is a great point. The comp gifts were 10k... now under 1k.... So they'll eat 9k on companion gifts, but won't give up more than 6k for "Role in Need" rewards?

AND YOU DO want us to believe you guys play this game? C'mon!

You're not kidding.

I found out that today apparently because GF Operations were the priority activity you get 3 of those PvE endgame mats.

Just let that sink in. The material that normally drops from Nightmare bosses for a group of 8, now drops 3 times for everybody in a last boss run for SM.

So where in NiM it's a chance of 1/8th (which is 12.5%) and you have to kill a NiM boss, you get a chance of 300% for the last boss in an sm ops when it's priority.

Da***???

It's just another example of how their reward system makes absolutely no sense.

There's one good thing in this role-in-need thing: you know what to queue if you want the fastest pop.

The rewards are a joke indeed.

You don't need this to tell you what will make your group pop faster - tanks and healers were always the in demand role.

It would be nice if you could earn cool appropriate titles and achievements for filling out multiples of each role when needed. Or if you could get a token towards unique mounts , armor sets etc. Credits and the amount of them aren't an incentive to most people as the economy is awash with them.....you shouldn't come out feeling like you have been hard done by is the point I'm sure the OP is making.

I agree. They really need to sweeten the pot for needed roles, but especially for the join in progress option in group finder. We're missing out on a lot of potential CXP joining a group that is already in progress so they really should give us a big drop of CXP for joining an existing group.

I agree. They really need to sweeten the pot for needed roles, but especially for the join in progress option in group finder. We're missing out on a lot of potential CXP joining a group that is already in progress so they really should give us a big drop of CXP for joining an existing group.

I can imagine the fights already in a guild run OP that's doing lock-outs for conquest points if that was to happen!