1000 Crates to Open -- What should I Binge Watch?

Jdast

So next Tuesday, in anticipation of BW *cough* getting the conversion rate right *cough* on crates we haven't opened up...

I have over a thousand stored up crates. More importantly, I already have a really, really nice Chaton Mouton Rothschild 2005 ready to uncork....but I need something to binge watch for, say, um, 36 hours.

I'm thinking of restarting Game of Thrones. I bet I can get to ... SPOILER ... Joffrey's death. Shall we place odds?

Help,

Dasty

P.S. If anyone is guessing that this is a stealth post asking BW to disclose conversion rates, you would be correct. With that said...yes, I will accept any binge-worthy television shows. (P.S., I've seen every Dr. Who, even as far back as Patrick Troughton, seen every Archer, not into Stranger Things. Thoughts?)

Edited by Jdast

Nah...you won't get that far in GoT...they are full 1-hour episodes, or more, no commercials...you're better off trying to binge Stranger Things 1 and 2.

PS...you suck and I'm jealous :(

edit: Not into Stranger Things? What the hell is wrong with you? :p Fine...I will highly recommend "The Expanse"...2 seasons of that to watch.

Edited by TUXs

you can usually deal with a crate in about 10 seconds.....

So......1000 crates.... 10,000 seconds...... is about 3 hours. ( including the crates you'll gain for increasing rank.)

Long enough to easily finish the wine with 140 minutes to spare.....

not many box-sets are only 3 hours long.

- besides unless there's some super rare item, most are gonna be disintegrated or turned into UCs. - So dealing with the contents shouldn't be very taxing.

Have fun tho' - I think I've got about 2 cargo bays full. but I'm GC rank 300 on that char, so it'll all go to gearing my alts.- most of which I very rarely play nowadays.:)

So next Tuesday, in anticipation of BW *cough* getting the conversion rate right *cough* on crates we haven't opened up...

I have over a thousand stored up crates....

Somebody's been busy!

I think I'll only have a little over 200 by the time 5.6 is released.

I love this show: DAY 5

You spend all night awake and in the morning, only a handful of people who also didn't sleep that night are still alive. the rest of the world died in their sleep - you know that sleep = death.... so how long can you stay awake.....

2 seasons so far, so only 14 episodes and a few shorts.

The Man in the High castle is a good show. Kinda conflicting when you're drooling over a Nazi obergruppenfuhrer.....:rak_03: cough*

But then again, Rufus Sewell is a drool worthy man.:rak_03:

I never got the stranger things hype either, maybe it's because they're children. I also don't want to see "IT" because there are so much children.

I guess I'm biased into thinking it'll be boring.:rak_01: Oh welp!

Edited by Eshvara

I have over a thousand stored up crates. More importantly, I already have a really, really nice Chaton Mouton Rothschild 2005 ready to uncork....but I need something to binge watch for, say, um, 36 hours.

I'm thinking of restarting Game of Thrones. I bet I can get to ... SPOILER ... Joffrey's death. Shall we place odds?

Help,

Dasty

P.S. If anyone is guessing that this is a stealth post asking BW to disclose conversion rates, you would be correct. With that said...yes, I will accept any binge-worthy television shows. (P.S., I've seen every Dr. Who, even as far back as Patrick Troughton, seen every Archer, not into Stranger Things. Thoughts?)

I think you forgot something important: Opening crates and RNG is EXCITING !!!:eek: I have like 500-700 crates myself, but I will be way to EXCITED to watch anything else when opening them up! The only reason to watch something esle is, because you'll need a break of all the EXCITMENT . So maybe watch an episode of a boring show after every 100 crates? I try not to watch boring shows, so I can't really help you there, maybe Marvel's Ironfist?

Or how about a drinking game instead (since you already got the wine). You drink for every firey grophet or gynx you get? (Might need some more and maybe some cheaper bottles though :p).

Edited by mrwayn

Go on Crunchyroll and watch the first episode of "Overlord".

It's about a dead mmo, on the last day before it gets shut down, and how it feels to be the last person left in a guild that died along time ago.

It's like looking into the future of SWTOR.