Maintenance: 28 November 2017

EricMusco

The cynic in me says that if they are not openly advertising them, then the number of UCs gained by disintegrating gear is something we will not make us exactly rejoice.

Most likely k, tier 1 gear drops 1, T2 = 2 = T3 = 3 and T4 = 4.

And since the UC cost has been raised (doubled?), you only need 200 - 300 stat gear disintegrating to buy one item.

To me it sounds like zero sum game, you need twice as many UCs to buy piece of gear and you get most likely 10% more from PvP dailies/weeklies, 11 up from 10 for unranked daily and 60 for weekly up from 54. I do not trust BW to double the daly and weekly UC rewards, that is not their modus operandi.

And I do not want to AFK ranked just to get UCs.

But atleast there are nerfs included into the patch, and another bug infestd FP, they still have not fixed all the bugs from Umbara FP, turrets still aggro on group, Technician and Assassin fall under the floor where they cannot be hit/killed.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely k, tier 1 gear drops 1, T2 = 2 = T3 = 3 and T4 = 4.

And since the UC cost has been raised (doubled?), you only need 200 - 300 stat gear disintegrating to buy one item.

To me it sounds like zero sum game, you need twice as many UCs to buy piece of gear and you get most likely 10% more from PvP dailies/weeklies, 11 up from 10 for unranked daily and 60 for weekly up from 54. I do not trust BW to double the daly and weekly UC rewards, that is not their modus operandi.

And I do not want to AFK ranked just to get UCs.

But atleast there are nerfs included into the patch, and another bug infestd FP, they still have not fixed all the bugs from Umbara FP, turrets still aggro on group, Technician and Assassin fall under the floor where they cannot be hit/killed.

On an earlier post they said ALL activitiies that give out UC's currently will have the amounts doubled, so it won't take longer to get the gear at all. You'll get double, and it'll cost double. They are also doubling our current UC's as well.

From the patch notes:

The Galactic Command interface has been removed from the game. All queuing will happen via the Activities window or the Chapter launcher

Does this mean the end of 10000 clicks to get one daily/heroic via that command interface? Lord Ptach please say this is so and I will award thee my best cheese and pickle sandwich :D

On an earlier post they said ALL activitiies that give out UC's currently will have the amounts doubled, so it won't take longer to get the gear at all. You'll get double, and it'll cost double. They are also doubling our current UC's as well.

When has BW ever delivered on promises, they always have some un-announced hook in their promises.

A new option has been added to the Preferences window, under User Interface > Cartel Market called Use Pack Viewer. This option is on by default. If the player turns it off, when a Cartel Market Pack is opened the items will be placed directly in your Item Stash without the pack viewer animation being played.

And if they'd never brought in the ridiculous time-consuming, needlessly flashy "pack-opening experience" in the first place, this wouldn't be necessary. :rolleyes:

Still, points for finally giving us a way to turn that garbage off.

Edit:

The Command Experience earned from Hammer Station has been reduced in all difficulties to bring it in line with other Flashpoints time commitment.

I wonder if that will make the speedrunners more or less vocal in their impatience. Oh well. Time will tell.

Edited by JediAkemi

From the patch notes:

Does this mean the end of 10000 clicks to get one daily/heroic via that command interface? Lord Ptach please say this is so and I will award thee my best cheese and pickle sandwich :D

I am pretty sure that they stated that RNG selections will get better rewards than directly selected ones.

Solo activities such as Heroic Missions, Solo Flashpoints, and the Eternal Championship have been added to the Activities window. They will populate based on your character level.

It may be lack of sleep but what exactly does the "populate based on character level" mean? Like, will a 70 still be able to get solo Heroics on DK and Coruscant, for example?

I get making it easier and more rewarding to level but if this means players are locked out of solo heroics that they're overleveled for, guess what I'm no longer subscribing to?

It may be lack of sleep but what exactly does the "populate based on character level" mean? Like, will a 70 still be able to get solo Heroics on DK and Coruscant, for example?

I get making it easier and more rewarding to level but if this means players are locked out of solo heroics that they're overleveled for, guess what I'm no longer subscribing to?

It means that a level 15 does not get the H2s from Corellia.

Daily Rewards: For each PvE group activity there is a significant bonus to experience, credits, command experience and unassembled components. To be eligible for this reward you must queue for all available content.

The Command Experience earned from Hammer Station has been reduced in all difficulties to bring it in line with other Flashpoints time commitment.

Not a fan of those two going together :)

I am pretty sure that they stated that RNG selections will get better rewards than directly selected ones.

Hopefully, the CXP bonus when not selecting all planet missions is at least equal to what it is now. However ...

... they always have some un-announced hook in their promises.

So, it's wait and see, fingers crossed. I won't miss the Galactic Command interface frustration when I want to do a specific daily area or set of Heroics. I'm hoping the trade-off isn't the loss of the current CXP bonus. Otherwise, it'll just be another GC interface, with the possible addition of a Group Finder lockout timer. I truly hope going RNG all the way (selecting all Heroics and planet missions) means an additional reward on top of the current CXP bonus, not a replacement for the current CXP bonus. Color me skeptically hopeful. Chartreuse, with a mix of cloudy gray.

Edited by Nmyownworld

• Dev Post
Transfers tab is there but they're offline. Any news?

Yup! Transfers coming online is still in process. We were dealing with some account issues (which is why we extended maintenance) and so we want to do a bit more testing on transfers before bringing them up. Plan is still to get them online ASAP (which could still be today).

-eric

Yup! Transfers coming online is still in process. We were dealing with some account issues (which is why we extended maintenance) and so we want to do a bit more testing on transfers before bringing them up. Plan is still to get them online ASAP (which could still be today).

-eric

The page just changed again, allowing people to transfer. Are they online? :eek: