SWTOR sucks, doesn't it?

Deewe

Snip

Make me depressed about the game, just as I resubbed why don't you...

Wildstar, this garbage, + other mmos on life support like AoC, are alive after bigger calamities, so swtor should be alive and well, at least for another 5,6 years, untill the EA SW license goes out.

Edited by Kaedusz

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, it continues to be a love/hate relationship.

I do wish certain things had happened when they were merging Servers and decided to make both North American servers East Coast. Once they knew that was happening for sure the merges should've gown down a little differently than they did. I think they've seen their mistake there with people, likely, just cancelling rather than paying additional costs to wind up in the merged group they preferred though. So, mark that one up as hindsight.

Legacy names were handled poorly as well.

I Do like the more frequent PvP, FPs, GSF, and even PUG OPs pops though. In that way, it balances out some of the hate I have for what happened... but doesn't mean I'm not still miffed.

I don't think it's the game though. I feel like it is more accurate to say people are irritated with the company's business ethos. EA probably remains a great company to work for under the right circumstances (with Bioware falling under that owned umbrella)... but they're still pretty crappy at the end-user end. Namely, the players.

SWTOR could still improve if they'd actually do some of the stuff we've suggest over and over and over again.

*quit paying stink loads of real money for cgi trailers and invest in the game

*tone down the Cartel Market/Micro-Transactions and actually work on game content

*if you see something being tested is being called bad-- maybe be prepared to scrap that idea

*don't push regrinding the game as an event idea

*expect backlash when neglecting what is deemed major content for a mmorpg (Group content)

At this point, I'd honestly like Disney to step in directly and say "You've got to start doing this, this, and this... if you want to keep going."

That's just my opinion though. :D

Here is hoping Disney steps up as they did with Battlefront 2....pathetic and greedy EA managed to go full bonkers with a game that was expected to crush the market...just lol....

Here....what should I say that hasn't already been said....there was no new notable content a whole year....a whole year.....this is ridiculous...2-3 FPs , 2-3 Maps and 2-3 Bosses wont fix anything, nor are they going to bring a bunch of players in...or retain old ones.

Just to mention that LOTRO...a game that has been in maintenance mode for years managed to release a full-blown expansion with every bits of content an expansion should have!...while this game has released what this year...

Edited by ExarSun