<Tragic Heroes> NIM Raiding Guild Seeking Experienced Raiders

GhOsTPrOz

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update. All our team spots are filled once again. Finally! We have really been improving as a whole as a guild. Many teams having cleared most NIMs now are venturing into HM Gods with nice success. One of our teams is gearing up to go into NIM Gods soon.

Pug night has been going nicely, our track record for the last 3 weeks- 4/5 NIM DF 16m, 5/7 NIM SNV 16m, and 1/5 GODS HM 16m almost killed A and E though.

Currently reopening recruitment for a short time. Will likely be forming an HM team as our two existing ones begin to transition over to NIMs. Looking for HM+ Experienced raiders as well as NIM experienced raiders for GODS NIM prog starting soon if interested send in an app! Or DM me on discord - moka#2763

• 2 weeks later...
Update. All our team spots are filled once again. Finally! We have really been improving as a whole as a guild. Many teams having cleared most NIMs now are venturing into HM Gods with nice success. One of our teams is gearing up to go into NIM Gods soon.

Pug night has been going nicely, our track record for the last 3 weeks- 4/5 NIM DF 16m, 5/7 NIM SNV 16m, and 1/5 GODS HM 16m almost killed A and E though.

Currently reopening recruitment for a short time. Will likely be forming an HM team as our two existing ones begin to transition over to NIMs. Looking for HM+ Experienced raiders as well as NIM experienced raiders for GODS NIM prog starting soon if interested send in an app! Or DM me on discord - moka#2763

Basically this still! We will be going into NIM gods soon!

• 3 weeks later...

Update. Our two HM teams have moved into NIMs!

Looking to form a new HM team so temporarily recruiting anyone with a bit of HM exp for a HM team.

Also looking for skilled and experienced NIM Raiders to fill our Friday team.

Update. Our two HM teams have moved into NIMs!

Looking to form a new HM team so temporarily recruiting anyone with a bit of HM exp for a HM team.

Also looking for skilled and experienced NIM Raiders to fill our Friday team.

Hello, sent u a friend request on discord, since i was not able to DM u (something about only accepting messages from friends/shared servers etc).

The random request from Choppy should be me :).

Update.

Finally updated the main thread with current teams and their progression statuses. Big congrats to Generic Team Name which after reforming is hence forth known as Okay Thanks for Reaching out on TFB timed and 4/5 DP NIM on their first week back.

We are currently looking to take in new raiders and train them up in preparation for 6.0!

Congrats to Need A Rez on Scyva HM on their third week in gods! They are the 2nd group in guild to get 4/5 and hopefully second to kill Izax soon!

We may be forming a new HM team soon if interested apply at our website found in my signature.

Currently looking for skilled raiders of all classes and roles primarily tanks and versatile dps capable of playing multiple classes.

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

Congrats to Okay Thanks for Reaching Out on Dread Master and 4/5 DF NIM their second week running. Gate crasher coming soon tm :D

Also excited to announce that Galaxy Conquerers will be our first team to (finally) go into GODS NIM this week! Can't wait to try it!

Forming a new HM team soon as well! If interested apply via the website found in my signature. For any questions contact me via discord - Moka#2763 (if it doesn't work try lowercase)

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

Crediting a big carry team as a tragic clear. Ecksdee

Sorry who are you? Dunno what your talking about because everyone on the team is in Tragic, some even got timed run achievements and titles for the first time. So again I ask...who are you? Oh right someone irrelevant, thanks for the free bump though! Thanks for reaching out!

While I'm at it...

We are looking to add a few more skilled raiders to our guild before 6.0. Currently accepting all classes however what we need most right now is versatile DPS able to preform well on multiple classes and specs.

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

Congrats to Raiders of the Fridge on being the third team in guild to kill Scyva HM. GG guys! But I am sure we were carried once again somehow because Tragic is trash and can't clear anything :D

We are still looking for HM and NIM capable raiders of all roles.

We are forming a very late night NIM team aiming to run around 11PM/12AM start time to 2am/3am end time as well as a HM team that would keep more traditional hours.

If you are interested in either team apply on our website or contact me via discord - moka#2763

• 2 weeks later...
We are forming a very late night NIM team aiming to run around 11PM/12AM start time to 2am/3am end time as well as a HM team that would keep more traditional hours.

If you are interested in either team apply on our website or contact me via discord - moka#2763

Both of these teams need a few more members to form! Also have a few openings on other teams, if interested DM me on discord :) moka#2763

• 3 weeks later...

Update. We have 2 new teams forming soon!

Currently we have 2 teams working on Izax HM

1 working on Scyva HM and one working on Tyth NIM! As well as a few others still doing NiMs!

Our teams are full right now but we are looking to pick up HM and NIM experienced raiders for 6.0 :D

If interested apply at our website found in my signature.

Update!

Last Monday Need A Rez killed Izax HM, this week they killed Monolith HM and 4/5 DF NIM, GG guys you on fire!

Our other Monday team Boss Immunity also killed Draxus NIM for the first time last night, 7 first time achievements popped, way to go guys!

I do what I want recently got 3/5 Gods HM and is working in Scyva

One With the Force just started TFB NIM prog.

Raiders of the Fridge had a 1hp Izax wipe. RIP! Soon

Galaxy Conquerers is getting closer to a TYTH NIM kill :D

And we have two new teams forming up soon! Currently accepting skilled raiders of all roles with HM+ Experience.

Can you elaborate a bit more on the no streaming policy I’ve heard about? I’m looking for a guild but I enjoy streaming everything I do. Just came back to the game recently looking a a great raiding community. Someone had told me about your guild but also told me I wouldn’t be able to stream.. is this true? If so can you go into detail a bit more?

• 2 weeks later...

Updated thread to show current progression for teams and new teams that have just formed!

Closing recruitment soon, currently looking for a few more skilled players. Mainly tanks or versatile players capable of multiple roles. If interested apply at tragicheroes.enjin.com

• 2 weeks later...

With the new Expansion set to arrive soon Tragic Heroes will soon be closing recruitment. We are looking for a few more skilled raiders!

We now have 8 raid teams that are all doing well! With a possibility of a 9th!

We recently cleared 4/5 GODS HM 16m In a pug, GG 14 Achievements :D

All of our teams are full at the moment but we are still accepting new members, we might be forming a 9th team soon, but may hold off until 6.0, in general though, recruitment is still open!

• 1 month later...

Update!

As 6.0 grows closer we are looking to pick up a few new people for some new teams in 6.0. Looking for all classes and roles, especially tanks. HM+ Experience required. If you are interested apply at our website found in my signature.

• 2 weeks later...

Update. Our teams have been doing well! We have a new Saturday day time team forming up as well 2PM to 5PM EST

If you are interested in joining this team, or the guild apply on our website!

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

Update.

We are looking for 8-12 new raiders of all roles and classes to join before 6.0. Our goal is to form several new teams in that time.

There is also talks of a 16M NIM group in 6.0 as well! If you are interested apply at our website found in my signature.