<Tragic Heroes> NIM Raiding Guild Seeking Experienced Raiders

GhOsTPrOz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump.

Still recruiting! Looking to form a new HM learning team, possibly two! Interested? Apply today!

Also one of our NIM teams Need A Rez is looking for 1 experienced Range DPS, of any sort. Currently working on Revan HM but past clears consist of- 4/4 EC NIM, 5/5TFB NIM, 4/5DF NIM and 6/7SNV NIM. Likely moving to DP NIM or GODS HM after Revan.

Team runs MONDAY 8PM to 11PM EST.

• 2 weeks later...

Update.

Been rather lazy about updating the thread. Teams are now up to date!

What's new: Sandbags R Us has changed names to Generic Team Name. Slash Stuck It has changed to I Do What I Want.

Generic Team Name is currently recruiting 1 extremely skilled Range DPS and Healer. Any classes are fine. Must have NIM experience, this team is aiming to do Time Runs and GODS HM progression.

Need A Rez is currently looking for 1 Range DPS with extensive HM and NIM experience.

For further details on either of these teams check the thread or DM me on discord- Moka#2763

Tragic Heroes is currently looking for HM ready players with potential looking to Transition into HM and NIM raiding. We are in the process of forming one HM team and would like to form another. We are recruiting any and all classes and roles and are looking to add more talent raiders to our roster!

Update.

Been rather lazy about updating the thread. Teams are now up to date!

What's new: Sandbags R Us has changed names to Generic Team Name. Slash Stuck It has changed to I Do What I Want.

Generic Team Name is currently recruiting 1 extremely skilled Range DPS and Healer. Any classes are fine. Must have NIM experience, this team is aiming to do Time Runs and GODS HM progression.

Need A Rez is currently looking for 1 Range DPS with extensive HM and NIM experience.

For further details on either of these teams check the thread or DM me on discord- Moka#2763

Tragic Heroes is currently looking for HM ready players with potential looking to Transition into HM and NIM raiding. We are in the process of forming one HM team and would like to form another. We are recruiting any and all classes and roles and are looking to add more talent raiders to our roster!

Team needs still relevant!

Hi, I’m a returning player who was very heavy into HM and NiM raiding throughout 3.0-4.0., and im looking to comeback and finish off some of the NiM bosses (and Revan), that elluded me.

It’s been a little bit, but im confident i could easily relearn these fights.

While I have something around 40+ toons I’d prefer to play the following;

PT DPS

Merc DPS

Merc Healer

Like I said, I am just returning so my gear is currently a mix of 224/236 gear, with plenty of creds to max out augments.

Hi, I’m a returning player who was very heavy into HM and NiM raiding throughout 3.0-4.0., and im looking to comeback and finish off some of the NiM bosses (and Revan), that elluded me.

It’s been a little bit, but im confident i could easily relearn these fights.

While I have something around 40+ toons I’d prefer to play the following;

PT DPS

Merc DPS

Merc Healer

Like I said, I am just returning so my gear is currently a mix of 224/236 gear, with plenty of creds to max out augments.

Hi! We would love to have you, please DM me on discord Moka#2763

We are currently looking for two types of players. Heavily NIM experienced players looking to find a relaxed raid environment and players looking to get into HM and NIM for the first time.

Our Sunday team Raiders of The Fridge currently needs 1 DPS for NIM Styrak Progression. If interested in this team please contact Ry ry#8713

If interested in joining the guild please contact me- Moka#2763

• 2 weeks later...

Update!

I Do What I Want is currently looking for 1 Skilled DPS able to do Ranged and Melee for Master Blaster HM Prog.

We have a New HM/Entry NIM level team forming that currently need 1 of each role, days and times are not nailed down yet. If interested DM me on Discord - Moka#2763

Our newest formed team FINALLY settled on a name! "Boss Immunity" Has been around just a short 2 Weeks and has already cleared EV HM, KP HM, TFB HM and Xeno HM 16m (Collabed with Need A Rez) Awesome job guys! Keep pushing HMs and you will be moving to NIMs in no time!

Currently looking for Skilled Raiders with HM+ Experience. Also looking to take in 8 to 12 newer players to show them the ropes! Go ahead and send in an app! :D

Update!

Currently have a new team forming LFM players of all roles!

In light of the recent patch we are also opening our doors temporarily to anyone with even slight HM experience and an interest in getting into harder content. If interested DM me on discord (Moka#2763) or apply via our enjin website found in my signature.

Update!

New NIM team forming currently looking for 1 of each role. Time slot is looking like Tuesday 9PM to 11PM EST. This time however is not set in stone yet.

We are also looking for all experienced raiders looking to get into HMs and NIMs! If interested message me on discord @Moka#2763 or apply at Tragicheroes.enjin.com

We will be closing recruitment off and become more reserved on who we allow to join starting January 1st.

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't been updating too regularly but congrats to Raiders of the Fridge in their recent EC NIM clear.

General recruitment is closed at the moment however we do have some teams needing spots filled.

Need A Rez- Monday 8pm to 11pm EST currently working on Revan HM, looking for one healer Commando or Scoundrel.

Raiders of the Fridge- Sunday 3pm to 6pm EST currently aiming to get Time Run EC after their recent clear then moving to a new NIM. Looking for one tank capable of playing Guardian and preferably 1 other tank class if needed.

I Do What I Want - Thursday 8:30 to 11:30 PM EST currently deciding which NIM to move to, looking for one Tank or DPS. (Tank should be able to play 2 classes ideally DPS should parse 9.5k + and be able to at least play both specs of their class. )

New NIM team forming currently looking for one Tank of any class, current day they plan to run is Thursday's 9PM to 11PM EST with Tuesday's 9PM to 11PM EST as a second day/possible option.

If you are interested in any of these teams please DM me on discord. moka#2763 note NIM experience would be nice for all of these teams however some teams/roles may consider someone slightly less experienced.

Haven't been updating too regularly but congrats to Raiders of the Fridge in their recent EC NIM clear.

General recruitment is closed at the moment however we do have some teams needing spots filled.

Need A Rez- Monday 8pm to 11pm EST currently working on Revan HM, looking for one healer Commando or Scoundrel.

Raiders of the Fridge- Sunday 3pm to 6pm EST currently aiming to get Time Run EC after their recent clear then moving to a new NIM. Looking for one tank capable of playing Guardian and preferably 1 other tank class if needed.

I Do What I Want - Thursday 8:30 to 11:30 PM EST currently deciding which NIM to move to, looking for one Tank or DPS. (Tank should be able to play 2 classes ideally DPS should parse 9.5k + and be able to at least play both specs of their class. )

New NIM team forming currently looking for one Tank of any class, current day they plan to run is Thursday's 9PM to 11PM EST with Tuesday's 9PM to 11PM EST as a second day/possible option.

If you are interested in any of these teams please DM me on discord. moka#2763 note NIM experience would be nice for all of these teams however some teams/roles may consider someone slightly less experienced.

Raiders of the Fridge and the new team are both still looking for Tanks! After that all our team needs will be filled at the moment and we will be closing recruitment.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump!

Been awhile since I have updated this thread more updates to team clears and such to follow soon™

Quick summary of the Guilds progress as of late.

Generic Team Name is currently farming NIM DP to get everyone a Rancor.

Mandatory Fun is working on From Beyond

Raiders of the Fridge is also working on From Beyond after recently getting Warstalker

Need A Rez is working on Revan HM

I Do What I want is currently aimlessly messing around in NIMs while they decide what to do (lol)

Boss Immunity is gearing up and getting ready to start NIM progression soon like most other teams in guild!

We have 2 Brand new teams as well!

Missionaries For Kephess working on NIM SNV and a new Saturday HM learning team! Both currently need 1 Tank/DPS DM me on discord - Moka#2763 or submit an app if interested.

We currently do not have any teams in GODS HM or NIM but we are running weekly pugs of GODS HM to build up a roster of experienced players in GODS and our goal is to eventually go in there as well.

Update!

Generic Team Name is looking for 1 Extremely experienced NIM capable DPS who can be versatile and play at least 2 classes.

Our new Saturday HM team had their first run last week and downed TFB HM, GG guys. They decided on a name too! One With The Force and currently need 1 DPS of any kind with a bit of HM exp.

Mandatory Fun completed From Beyond last Friday and having completed all the content they set out to as a team have decided to disband, very proud but very sad.

Our teams otherwise are currently full however we are reopening recruitment for a short time, primarily looking for Tanks experienced and newer as we have a shortage of them right now. Also wouldn't mind some skilled and versatile players of any other role. Mostly looking for tanks and people able to play more then 1 class/role ATM.

• 2 weeks later...

Update on progression and team needs.

As of Friday all our teams have completed The Genosian Queen on HM.

Generic Team Name has finished farming Rancors in DP NIM and is heading to GODS HM. Currently need 1 Skilled, Experienced and Versatile DPS. Preferably Vanguard Guardian or Sentinel with Range Capability.

Need A Rez is getting close to a Revan kill.

I do what I want is 4/5 NIM DF, 4/4 EC NIM, 6/7 SNV NIM and 4/5TFB NIM currently deciding what to do next. Currently looking for 1 skilled and experienced tank. Preferably Shadow or Vanguard.

Raiders of the Fridge has completed NIM EC and TFB and is deciding where to go next. Currently need 1 Ranged DPS with some NIM exp. preferably Gunslinger.

One With The Force is slamming through HMs and will be joining the rest of the guild in NIMs shortly.

Boss Immunity has recently completed most of the HM raids and will be going into NIMs soon.

Missionaries for Kephess is 6/7SNV NIM and 4/5 TFB NIM after 3 weeks currently deciding where to go next.

We are temporarily reopening recruitment and looking to recruit skilled HM+ experienced players of all roles. With Tanks and Versatile DPS being a priority.

Edited by GhOsTPrOz