<Tragic Heroes> NIM Raiding Guild Seeking Experienced Raiders

GhOsTPrOz

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update!

Tiny Kittens has completed 5/7 SNV NIM and will be going into NIM DF progression next!

Can't Reflect Stupid had its first run last Friday and did awesomely! They will be going into TFB HM next week.

We are currently looking for 10 to 12 more extremely skilled raiders of all roles to add to our guild roster. We do weekly pugs and group ranked. If you are interested send in an app at the website found in my signature :cool:

Update!

Congrats to Need A Rez for downing NIM EC tonight! Awesome job guys! Video coming soon TM. (Our video editing staff is a bit swamped right now with all our recent clears xD)

Can't Reflect Stupid is currently seeking 1 Commando or Sage Healer for their team. They run Friday 7:30 to 10:30 PM EST. Currently working on TFB HM. some HM experience is preferred but not required. What is required is someone who can be consistent, show up on time, have a positive attitude and a strong desire to learn and constantly improve.

Update!

Our 16m NIM group The Hateful 16 downed 4/5 NIM TFB last week! Awesome job guys!

They currently need - 1 Extremely experienced and skilled Sentinel. 1-2 Experienced and flexible DPS fill ins.

Sap That Sleen also needs 1 skilled and NIM experienced ranged DPS of any class.

If interested in the groups or the guild in general please apply at our website found in my signature!

Bump.

We are looking to quickly fill a few spots with Skilled raiders!

Sandbags R Us Friday 9pm to 12am 23/26 NIMs working on Council. Looking for a NIM experienced Ranged DPS, Gunslinger or Commando only.

Sap That Sleen Sunday 4pm to 7pm 15/26 NIMs working on Brontes. Looking for a NIM experienced Ranged DPS of any class.

The Hateful 16 Tuesday 7:30pm to 10:30pm 14/26 NIMs working on 16m EC NIM. Looking for a NIM experienced DPS of any class, Sentinel preferred.

If you are interested in any of these teams please send in an application at tragicheroes.enjin.com thanks.

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

Update!

Sap That Sleen is still looking for 1 Ranged DPS for NIM Brontes Prog. Raid on Sunday at 4pm to 7pm est.

In other news - Need A Rez smashed 4/5 TFB NIM last week and is now beginning NIM Terror Prog! Good job guys :D

#3terrors0crystals coming soon™

Update.

Current team needs -

Sap That Sleen - Sunday 4PM EST to 7PM EST - Currently needing 1 Ranged DPS for NIM Brontes Prog.

The Hateful 16 - Tuesday 7:30PM EST to 10:30PM EST - Currently needing 2 Ranged DPS 1 must be a Gunslinger. 2nd one's class doesn't matter but Mando preferred.

Will either of these teams be doing the new boss when it comes out? I am a commando dps. I have done all content As both a dps and tank except the new ops. I can get you guys a parse this week if that is something you need or want to see. It would probably fit my schedule better to do the Sunday group but can do Tuesday as well. I will submit my app on your site as well. Look forward to hearing back from you guys.

Will either of these teams be doing the new boss when it comes out? I am a commando dps. I have done all content As both a dps and tank except the new ops. I can get you guys a parse this week if that is something you need or want to see. It would probably fit my schedule better to do the Sunday group but can do Tuesday as well. I will submit my app on your site as well. Look forward to hearing back from you guys.

Hi There!

While both teams have no plans to go into the OP right now we definitely would like to go into the New Operation soon like many of the other Tragic Teams have already. We would definitely be interested in tryin you out! Look forward to your app.

• 2 weeks later...

Update.

We are looking to recruit 10 to 12 more extremely skilled players before closing recruitment for a short time. Mostly looking for DPS right now especially versatile players who can do more then 1 DPS class at a NIM level.

Classes in demand right now- Gunslinger, Vanguard, Commando, Shadow. Though we are willing to take all classes as long as we see potential.

Apply today! tragicheroes.enjin.com

Update.

We are currently recruiting all Raiders of all roles with some HM experience and a desire to improve!

Specifically looking to recruit 1 NIM experienced Tank, 1 NIM experienced healer and 3 to 5 NIM experienced DPS. :D

Update.

Our 16m Team grows closer to a Tyth 16m HM kill! Getting him to 9% twice last night!

Currently recruiting HM experienced raiders of all roles and classes looking to learn and improve!

Team needs- 2 highly skilled Ranged DPS with NIM experience. (Prefer range, would settle for a very skilled melee as well)

• 2 weeks later...

Update.

We are currently looking for both HM and NIM experienced raiders of all roles and classes.

We are considering forming an 8th team if the interest is there.

Currently our main needs are NIM experienced Tanks and Range DPS but we are accepting all roles for application.

We have a weekly pug night, a monthly game night/party, 6 NIM teams, 1 HM transitioning to NIM soon, and we do a lot of pugs and such throughout the week, if you are looking for Casual and friendly raiding, this is the place to be! :D

If interested apply at the link found in my signature.

Update!

Team Sap That Sleen is currently looking for a NIM experienced DPS and Healer. They run 4pm to 7pm EST Sunday. If interested please DM me or fill out a application at our website, link is found below.

Team is currently progging NIM Brontes.