<Tragic Heroes> NIM Raiding Guild Seeking Experienced Raiders

GhOsTPrOz

Update!

Our HM team Tiny Kittens has just completed EC HM giving them full HM completion aside from TOS/RAV HM. They also downed NiM Nefra as well! With Kephess ded they plan to move on to NIM progression now! Awesome job guys! We now have 6 teams working on NIM!

We now have 3 Ranked PvP teams and 2 more are forming up!

With the Holiday Season coming up Tragic Heroes has many fun things planned, such as Holiday Giveaways, MOAR Ranked PvP, and of course what we do best, downing Bosses and getting achievements!

It is a great time to be a Tragic Hero!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update!

Pug night tonight went awesome! We decided to go back into Dreadful Entity for the third time this tier. Killed it 4 times and got over 24 people in guild their kills! At least 5 or 6 first time kills, also sold a run as well. Very proud of everyone, and it was a lot of fun! :D

We are always recruiting skilled raiders of all roles and classes. Priority on Tanks and Ranged DPS at the moment.

If you are interested in joining send in an application.

We also offer various sale runs, Sales Thread coming Soon*™ notoxicpls. If you are interested in a sale mail me on the forums and we can discuss pricing and if we are able to do it or not. :rak_03:

Update!

I have some amazing news!

Sandbags R Us has downed NIM Terror! Putting the guilds progression 21/26! Awesome job boys and girls! :cool::D

Keeping up with the hype Tiny Kittens has begun NIM progression and got 2/7 NIM SNV!

I could not be more proud of both teams!

NIM Terror Kill video coming out soon™

Update!

Sandbags R Us is currently looking for an extremely skilled and experienced DPS. We raid Friday 9pm to 12am est. Team progress is 21/26 NIMs. Ideally we are looking for someone who can play a Mando or Gunslinger DPS but also have a melee option like Vanguard or Scoundrel.

If you are interested mail me on the forums if you have questions, or send in an application to Tragic Heroes via the link in my signature.

Applicants should have the following qualities -

- Extensive HM and NIM experience

- Mastery of your class and the ability to play more then one DPS class/spec.

- A relaxed drama free attitude

- Show up to raid on time, prepared and ready to have fun!

- Near perfect attendance with absences communicated ahead of time.

- Parse 9.5k+

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

Update!

The Hateful 16 have made it 5/7 SNV NIM 16m! Awesome job guys :D

This has been an amazing week for every single team in Tragic Heroes, all of them have made great leaps forward and gotten big clears! I could not be a happier or prouder GM. Everyone is truly amazing :cool:

We are still looking for 1 Extremely skilled Commando/Gunslinger DPS for our main team Sandbags R Us

Update.

We wish you a happy Holiday Season from everyone in Tragic to all of you!

We are currently looking for an extremely skilled Ranged DPS and an extremely skilled Healer for 2 of our NIM teams. If you are interested apply at our website found in my signature or mail me if you have more questions!

Update!

Congrats to Slash Stuck It for making it 6/7 SNV NIM and 1/5 TFB NIM! They are beginning prog on Dread Guards! GG guys.

Still looking for 1 Extremely experienced DPS and 1 Extremely experienced Healer for some of our more accomplished NIM teams. If you are interested mail me or apply at our website.

Update! Merry Christmas everyone!

Tragic Heroes is currently looking for the following for our NIM Teams- 1 Extremely skilled and NIM experienced Commando/Gunslinger DPS, preferably with a strong Melee option as well. 2 Extremely skilled and NIM experienced healers. Any class will do but prefer 1 Mando and 1 Sage. There are 3 different spots open on 3 different teams all who run at different times and days. If you are interested please apply at our website or send me a message for more info.

:D

Update!

We are still looking for 1 Healer and 1 to 2 Extremely skilled Ranged DPS for some of our NIM teams. If you are interested please message me here on the forums for more info or send in an application to our website found in my signature. Thanks.

Update.

We are now just looking for one extremely skilled DPS preferably Ranged for one of our NIM Teams. If you are interested please mail me for details or send in an app!

We will be officially closing recruitment for a short time when we hit 145 Accounts, currently at 127. Mainly looking for Ranged DPS and Tanks.

Update!

All of our teams are now full up! Thank you to all who applied!

We are currently looking for 1-2 Extremely experienced NIM Tanks as well as 4-5 More talented DPS and 2-3 more talented healers. At that point recruitment will be closed though exceptions may be made for outstanding players.

Looking to form a 7th and possibly 8th raiding team!

We now offer a second guild pug night. Sunday's 1:30 AM to 3:30 AM EST designed for our night owls and players in other time zones wanting to raid!

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

Update!

Quick team update!

Sandbags R Us has gone into NIM DP and is close to a NIM Tyrans kill.

Sap That Sleen is closing in on a Master Blaster HM kill.

Need A Rez is working on downing NIM Kephess in EC.

Slash Stuck It has begun NIM TFB progression and is confident on a Dread Guards kill next week.

Tiny Kittens Go RAWR is powering through SNV NIM and expect to kill NIM Thrasher this week.

The Hateful 16 recently made it 6/7 SNV NIM and 1/5 TFB NIM and is debating on progging Dread Guards or Styrak

All of our teams are full at the moment but we are always looking for skilled and talented raiders of all roles to join us! We have 2 Weekly pug nights. Wednesday 8PM to 11PM EST and Sunday 1:30AM to 3AM EST.

Tragic Heroes is currently looking for 10 to 15 extremely skilled players before temporarily closing recruitment. A possible 7th team that would begin with progging HMs is in the works. If you are interested in joining send in an application today!

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

Update!

Congrats to Tiny Kittens Go RAWR for downing NIM Thrasher! Awesome job guys! They are now 4/26 NIM progression and eager to catch up to the other teams!

All of our teams are full at the moment but we are always looking for skilled and talented raiders of all roles to join us! We have 2 Weekly pug nights. Wednesday 8PM to 11PM EST and Sunday 1:30AM to 3AM EST.

Tragic Heroes is currently looking for 10 to 15 extremely skilled players before temporarily closing recruitment. A possible 7th team that would begin with progging HMs is in the works. If you are interested in joining send in an application today!

Update.

At this time we are currently looking for 3 to 4 skilled tanks and 5 to 7 skilled DPS. Really do not need more healers but exceptions may be made. Currently at 132 accounts, closing recruitment temporarily at 145 so apply while you still can! All tank and DPS classes welcome, ranged have higher priority!

Update!

Our 16m NIM team The Hateful 16 is currently looking for one extremely skilled and experienced Ranged DPS. In addition to being able to pull good numbers you must already know most NIM content and be able to do mechanics.

Slash Stuck It is also looking for a ranged DPS, some NIM experience is preferred.

Both teams are currently working on NIM TFB, any ranged class will do just fine for either team though the 16m team would prefer a Mando.

If interested please mail me for further details or send in an application at our website found in my signature.

Update!

Sandbags R Us had an awesome night tonight! Downing NIM Tyrans, Calphyus and Raptus putting the guild 23/26 NIM clears! Awesome job everyone! Council prog begins!

We are currently in search of 2 Extremely skilled DPS for our 16m NIM Team - The Hateful 16 - that runs Tuesday 7:30 to 10:30 PM EST. Want - 1 Vanguard DPS and 1 Ranged DPS of any class. NiM Experience required.

We also just formed up a new 7th Team doing HM progression!

Edited by GhOsTPrOz