<Tragic Heroes> NIM Raiding Guild Seeking Experienced Raiders

GhOsTPrOz

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update

Our 16m team The Hateful 16 Currently needs 1 Healer and 3 DPS. They are currently working on MONO 16m HM. Any heal class is fine but sage is preferred. As for DPS ideally 1 Sentinel and 2 Ranged but anyone with extensive NIM experience will be considered.

That said, we are currently looking for raiders of all roles and classes to join our guild. Anyone with some HM experience and the desire to improve is welcome!

• 2 weeks later...
Just came back to the game after 3 years, not looking for anything overly serious for now, long story short my resume = from the shadowlands. Was in the chandrian, hmd magenta and exit area, healed world 5th coratanni hard mode, made it to Revan got close but real life decided to beat me and I could no longer play, Full nightmare clears.

Just came back to the game after 3 years, not looking for anything overly serious for now, long story short my resume = from the shadowlands. Was in the chandrian, hmd magenta and exit area, healed world 5th coratanni hard mode, made it to Revan got close but real life decided to beat me and I could no longer play, Full nightmare clears.

We would be interested in having you for sure ! Send in an app at tragicheroes.enjin.com!

Update!

Need A Rez is currently looking for 1 skilled and NIM experienced tank, be able to preferably play 2 out of the 3 tank classes. Currently deciding to work on NIM TFB/DP and go for Apex in either one.

Hateful 16 is currently looking for 1 Healer and 2 DPS with some HM experience interested in getting better. Highly prefer one is a sentinel. This team is currently working on MONO HM 16m.

We are also recruiting experienced and talented raiders of all roles. We offer a friendly and casual atmosphere to enjoy the game and learn the harder content. All classes and roles welcome to apply.

Congrats to Can't Reflect Stupid (Recently changed to Mandatory Fun) for getting 4/7 NIM SNV on their first night into NIM progression! All our teams are officially working on/capable of clearing some NIM content now! Guess that means we need another HM team!

Still looking for 1 Tank 1 Heal and 2 DPS with NIM experience for our various team needs. For more info on which team feel free to message me here or on discord at @moka2763

Also currently recruiting talented raiders of all classes and roles looking to improve and down harder content in a relaxed and fun environment.

Since many have asked we are also still offering Sale runs of all HM ops except for Rav and GODS as well as select NIMs and other bosses/achievements. If interested DM me on discord.

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

Update!

Still looking for 2 DPS with NIM experience for our 16m NIM team. For more info feel free to message me here or on discord at @moka2763

Also currently recruiting talented raiders of all classes and roles looking to improve and down harder content in a relaxed and fun environment.

Since many have asked we are also still offering Sale runs of all HM ops except for Rav and GODS as well as select NIMs and other bosses/achievements. If interested DM me on discord.

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

Update!

Mandatory Fun our newest team to enter NIM raiding is not slowing down for anyone! They are 6/7NIM SNV after just their second night in there! Awesome job guys. Keep it up !

We are currently looking for a 10 to 12 more talented and NIM capable raiders to join our ranks before closing recruitment for a short time. Tanks in high demand, DPS medium, healers low. Players that can play more then one class/spec preferred.

Update.

The Hateful 16 is currently looking for 2 Range DPS for 16m HM/NIM progression. Please parse Atleast 9k and have some experience in 8m HM/NIM raiding. Any ranged class is fine, would also take a Vanguard.

That said, we are looking to recruit roughly 10 more talented players looking to get into HM and NIM content, if you are interested apply at tragicheroes.enjin.com

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

Congrats to Need A Rez for downing NIM Bestia and making good progress on NIM Tyrans! GG guys! Keep it up!

We are currently recruiting talented raiders of all roles and classes, specifically looking for DPS who can do 9k+ DPS, Tanks, and versatile players able to play multiple roles/classes.

«Tragic Heroes» Is currently recruiting NIM/MM experienced RDPS for our 16M HM/NIM Team Achievement team "The Hateful." Team Runs Tuesdays at 730pm EST. Please message @T-Virus @strÀwberry shortcÀke with your experience level and latest Parse for your primary spec.

• 2 weeks later...

Your discord name doesn't seem to come up.

I have a Shadow and Guardian Tank on Star Forge that I play, currently just returned to the game and trying to gear.

Free Monday/Friday nights and weekends at times. Interested in NiM DF/DP.

Edited by SOULCASTER

Your discord name doesn't seem to come up.

I have a Shadow and Guardian Tank on Star Forge that I play, currently just returned to the game and trying to gear.

Free Monday/Friday nights and weekends at times. Interested in NiM DF/DP.

@moka#2763 that one should work.

Update.

Kill video of HM TYTH 16m as promised.

On another note. We are currently looking for NIM experienced Tanks and Ranged DPS mainly but accepting applications from all interested HM experienced raiders of all classes and roles!

I was wondering if you guys did Imp side raiding at least every now and then, or if you were exclusively a rep side guild.

We have an imp guild. Think they have a team or two. Not sure. I mostly stick pubside but we do have those who stuff imps as well.

Update.

We have a new HM team forming up currently looking for all roles, days and times are still TBD.

We are also looking for 1 Healer 2 DPS for Hateful Entity progression. Scoundrel or Commando healer only. Any DPS Class is fine, DPS must parse 9.5k+ and have some experience in Hateful Entity.

If you are interested in any of these positions mail me here on the forums or hit me up on discord @moka#2763

Or apply at https://tragicheroes.enjin.com/

Edited by GhOsTPrOz

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats to Mandatory Fun on their recent 4/5 NIM DF clear! Awesome job guys.

We have a new HM team forming looking for all roles. Only requirements are have a good attitude, a desire to learn and Atleast some HM experience.

That said we also still need the above mentioned people for our Hateful Entity progression team.

Summer update!

Sandbags R Us is currently going for time runs/mount farm/GODS HM Prog.

Need A Rez is deciding to persue NIM TFB or DP next.

Mandatory Fun is smashing through NIMs with a recent 4/5 NIM DF clear and their sights now set on NIM TFB.

The Hateful 16 continues to progress through 16m HM GODs at a slow but steady pace!

Tiny Kittens and Slash Stuck It both grow closer and closer to HM Revan clears!

Jawa Rights Activists is looking to recruit 4 Talented DPS and 2 Skilled Healers to continue Hateful Entity Progression. DPS must parse 9.5k+ on their class. Prefer 1 Scoundrel healer.

A new HM team is forming up in guild! A name is yet to be determined.

We are currently looking for skilled players of all Roles and Classes. If you have some HM experience and want to raid send in an app today!