U did good BW!

jstankaroslo

Although I have many issues with how the game is handled and how it impacts my game style, today just wanna state: EVERYTHING WENT WELL! :):):)

lost no names, lost no stuff, lost no collections. Even my GTN listings got payed :eek:

congrats!

Edited by jstankaroslo

Aside from the unplanned extended downtime (in future, always overestimate so you have room to deal with surprises and people are happy you get it back online ahead of "schedule"), I'd call it a good move.

Disclaimer: nobody stole any of my names, so... yeah. I know I stole at least two names, but not sure if it was "sorry, you've been inactive" or "lololyoudidn'tsub."

And met someone new.

And... got pops for hardmode FPs in less than five minutes on a sentinel. That never happens.

Although I have many issues with how the game is handled and how it impacts my game style, today just wanna state: EVERYTHING WENT WELL! :):):)

lost no names, lost no stuff, lost no collections. Even my GTN listings got payed :eek:

congrats!

Lucky for you, I lost 2 legacy holds full of stuff.

Indeed. I also kept all my names (even my clones) and all my stuff. My legacy name changed but I don't mind.

Plus I scored a Thana Vesh set off direct sale!

I don't usually praise the devs, but they did good. It's a good day. Thank you devs!

Edited by CrutchCricket

My god, they actually did it.

I was expecting Servapocalypse 2017 and I got.......perfectly smooth transition instead.

Aside from some settings not making the move but there's already a solution for that in another post.

heh, ya I was expecting much worse when it came to the forced name change although the people who lost names are probably F2P and so we can't hear them whine :)

Aside from the unplanned extended downtime (in future, always overestimate so you have room to deal with surprises and people are happy you get it back online ahead of "schedule"), I'd call it a good move.

Disclaimer: nobody stole any of my names, so... yeah. I know I stole at least two names, but not sure if it was "sorry, you've been inactive" or "lololyoudidn'tsub."

And met someone new.

And... got pops for hardmode FPs in less than five minutes on a sentinel. That never happens.

That's what they taught me in the Military, Always over-estimate, never under-estimate ur enemy, and that is also applied to business a lot as well. Over- estimating is what should have been done in Vietnam, but......

EDIT: They did do a great job.

Edited by MandFlurry