ETA of Character Transfer System

SnowWhite

why didnt you transfer well before the merge when transfers where 90cc a piece? :o

a] I was working, and really didn't have time for any online games.

b] Family did come first, so did finding out I'm pregnant and now have to feed 2.

c] Hard to play a game online with like 500-600 ping..

I think a lot of ppl are in the same boat. I was gone for a few weeks due to work requirements so I missed the whole transfer issue. I would assume they will make it a priority since the point is to reunite old guildies. The only thing that I am worried about is that they will delay this for months to ensure one server doesn't instantly overshadow the other. They will have to go back to 1000CC char transfers to slow migration.

Several people I played with did transfer characters thinking that those who left JC would come back after the merge.... I have my doubts... If they do come back it will be for a couple days and they will all be scramblin to get back to their guildiies on Harb a week from now.

As of now you got a 50/50 shot of being on the better server... I will take those odds and wait and see. But one thing for sure is that in a week after this merge there will be a clearly defined winner and loser. Drama......

Edited by Glocko

also think this needs to be put back in immediately. I would like to play again on my old server, but starting from scratch is too much work at this point. Would rather transfer my mains back...

The old servers are gone. You can't transfer back.

I'm curious as well. I have 43 guys on Star Forge and another 12 on Satele Shan. Thing is, I have millions of credits on SS that I'd like to move to SF.

I'm still undecided whether to just strip bare my SS characters and ship all the swag to SF or keep a modest outpost on SS ... just in case.

also think this needs to be put back in immediately. I would like to play again on my old server, but starting from scratch is too much work at this point. Would rather transfer my mains back...

if character transfer's come back all u have to do is lv a toon to lv 10 under your high lv legacy trnasfere that toon to the server u want and u dont have to start all over

I play slightly unusual hours so have characters on both Darth Malgus and Satele Shan. It has been nice being able to synchronise my legacies for 150cc every so often. It may no longer be viable depending on the new price and if I have to choose I will stick with Malgus as it is EU. But I have a commando at rank 298 on Shan so would like to transfer him to Malgus to get the bonus there. So please Bioware put the transfer system back soon.

I would love to know this too. I came back after not playing since 2013, and missed server transfers by about two days; no one I know plays on the server I was on but I found a guild on the other server and just want to move my older stuff over.