When did you join?

JadenFlamearrow

Since before mostly everyone. (Account #126)

For the funny note, my first account creation crashed, so I had to make a second one.

Guess I would have had an even lower number then ;)

Only ones below and still active are BioWare devs:

And the winner is...

I'm curious how do you get in that early? insider info? searching for kotor information daily like I did?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh. Always thought the number was linked to the account, not the forums. I guess every day is a school day.

But why are these 6-figure numbers? I'd be member N° 9 MILLION and bits. We're not millions playing the game... and even less lurking the forums.

Joined in the summer of 2012.

Edited by BenduKundalini

But why are these 6-figure numbers? I'd be member N° 9 MILLION and bits. We're not millions playing the game... and even less lurking the forums.

Joined in the summer of 2012.

The forum accounts of people who don't play anymore still exist. So the newer the player who joins, the higher the number. It doesn't recycle older numbers.

I am a Day one player and will probably be here when they turn out the lights :)

This was my first post of very few as I am more of a lurker.

CaptainBlackjack

01.16.2012 , 04:19 PM | #1

EDIT REPORT POST QUOTE

Why do I seem to run out of Underworld Metal missions and all I have available are Companion gift missions. So I have 3 companions and 1 job to get the materials I need to make gear.

Account Creation Date: 06.15.09

been here since open beta of November thanksgiving weekend 2011. Pre-ordered my copy and got the security key. lucky enough to get in on early-release day #5. been subscribed since day 1....

Edited by dyson
misspelling

I've played since launch. I pre-ordered and everything. I like to flaunt my yellow and black crystal and my founder title.

I have played since early-launch, kept my subscription running the whole time.

I agree the crystal looks great, especially with the Collector's Editions dye aswell.

Account Creation Date: 02.01.09

Edited by Icestar

when you click your name in the upper left hand side you have an option to see My Account. from there you can get your account create date.

to get your "number" mouse over your name in the forum and youll see it. OR if you click your portrait and go to your info page it is in the url.

Thank you very much.

So it was the 29th of September 2012.

However, due to problems I couldn't play until November or even December that year.

At least I got that Party Jawa that year - and I had a Code from the Games Com that year : A mini-Tauntaun ! :) Which was gaining levels as I did ! ;)

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

I'm curious how do you get in that early? insider info? searching for kotor information daily like I did?

Was not that early, I just created my account day one.

Happens I was on when the forums opened and kept hammering the register button.

Still have the email from Amy gently answering my inquiry about my first account that was not confirmed :)

Memories : http://www.swtor-life.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/The-Wait-Is-Over.jpg

Account creation date: 11.15.12

Whoa, five years this year!

Been on and off though with other games/interests.

Still a fun game, some of the dark Jedi lines are so good!

Like when you threaten people in the early Tarnis arc and Kira says you're doing a "Light Jedi, Dark Jedi" routine

:D

2013/08/12. If my memories are correct, level cap was still 50 at this time and it was (short) after the second merger.

Subbed since Ziost Update. Was pretty much a casual before, just logged in one or two times per month and played the story. So sad, that I started raiding with 3.x and not before. Missed so much. :(

Was not that early, I just created my account day one.

Happens I was on when the forums opened and kept hammering the register button.

Still have the email from Amy gently answering my inquiry about my first account that was not confirmed :)

Memories : http://www.swtor-life.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/The-Wait-Is-Over.jpg

Yeah did the same. Day 1 account as well.