Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What games will you be playing during the extended downtime for the merge?

xordevoreaux

I'll be on Skyrim Special Edition off and on with Sims 4. Maybe SimCity if I get really bored.

Occasionally I will look on Origin for the next On The House (free) game but the last one was a stupid toss-off called Steamworld Dig. Sometimes there will be decent ones. They had Bejeweled 3 as a freebie offered for a while and that was addicting.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I restarted dragon age inquisition again recently, so Solas can break my heart once more.:mad: So i'll probably be doing that. I also do some retro gaming on my phone, replaying Breath of Fire 3 cause childhood nostalgia!:D

I guess I'll play either of those.:rak_03:

I restarted dragon age inquisition again recently, so Solas can break my heart once more.:mad: So i'll probably be doing that. I also do some retro gaming on my phone, replaying Breath of Fire 3 cause childhood nostalgia!:D

I guess I'll play either of those.:rak_03:

What broke my heart as a gay guy, I couldn't start a SSR with Alistair. Was that Dragon Age? I want to say yes.

All the gays got was that ugly creepy elf.

Edited by xordevoreaux

What broke my heart as a gay guy, I couldn't start a SSR with Alistair. Was that Dragon Age? I want to say yes.

All the gays got was that ugly creepy elf.

I never played the first 2 dragon age games! I'm waiting for the remake that will never come. The combat system just doesn't appeal to me.:rak_01:

Edited by Eshvara

Maybe Dragon Age 4 will be great - Link

Yeah I saw that.

Laidlaw has also expressed that the game may not be the fourth game in the core series, suggesting the Dragon Age game currently in development could be a spin-off, exploring a different area - perhaps even a different time period - of Thedas. Maybe we won’t be tracking down Solas after all.

Just doesn't sit well with me.:o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.