Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Thanks for barricade rifle guy . <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Qouivandes

Thank you, Barricade rifle guy! whether you are Republic, Empire, Tarisian Security, or illum shivering mess...it simply does not matter. You show up to your post and fire, tirelessly, at the other guys with out fail. Your target sights could be nothing but air, but it does not even matter, you lay down your cover fire with acute precision that a flea on a womp rat thinks twice about landing near the scorched area. In your dying breath you set your rifle to auto to ensure that your targets stay down until you can be reborn to resume your post without fail!

so, without pause, i salute you, Barricade Rifle Guy! you are the TRUE hero of the galaxy!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You barricade rifle guymancers are so weird

Per the thread title..."HATERS (<--- that'd be you in this case) make ur own thread"...this is a love thread where we shower this indiscriminate NPC with accolades and ask for him to be a love interest...

Ya know...now that I've typed it out, I can see where you kinda have a point...it is rather weird...:(

Per the thread title..."HATERS (<--- that'd be you in this case) make ur own thread"...this is a love thread where we shower this indiscriminate NPC with accolades and ask for him to be a love interest...

Ya know...now that I've typed it out, I can see where you kinda have a point...it is rather weird...:(

Uhg I hope this doesn't mean I have to go make a barricade rifle guy hate thread, I'm way too lazy for that..

I *LOVE* that guy! I wish we could romance him at last, he has such a tragic story, it would be epic! Imagine, just you and him alone at last with his rifle... darnit I'm tearing up just thinking about it. ♥

It would be the greatest story ever told, a man and his love for his rifle. Together forever, caught out by the jealousy of the barricade and it's treachery whilst fighting an eternal battle.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.