Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

DLC Mystery - Wich planet could it be?

SurpremeDJ

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea ood Ilum, and the return of Malgus.

If you think about it, Malgus has every right to be salty...

You (in the original flashpoint) Chuck him down a reactor shaft for trying to create a new, more open and unified Empire, and now succeeded where he failed doing the same thing with the Eternal Alliance.

Your character basically shut him down and stole his gig, lol. :rak_03:

I like the idea ood Ilum, and the return of Malgus.

If you think about it, Malgus has every right to be salty...

You (in the original flashpoint) Chuck him down a reactor shaft for trying to create a new, more open and unified Empire, and now succeeded where he failed doing the same thing with the Eternal Alliance.

Your character basically shut him down and stole his gig, lol. :rak_03:

''salty malgus'' sounds like a 10 year old kid on cod who chokes pretty much everything, and then call everyone a cheater afterwards. But yeah, atleast malgus has a good reason to be salty.

• 2 weeks later...
Rishi, only if they get rid of literally all the superfluous NPCs, it drags the FPS down a goodun.

By all that's holy, and also by all that's unholy, let it please not be a return to Kaineng Center.(1)

(1) It's an area in Guild Wars 1's "Factions" campaign, and the Raider's Cove part of Rishi looks just like it. I didn't like Kaineng Center, and I'm not enormously fond of Raider's Cove either, and only partly because of its unexpected similarity.

Ilum would be cool to return to. I know the deleted Malgus scene is not considered as canon for this game at this point, but it would certainly be an interesting choice to see Malgus returning if he had truly survived the drop to reactor shaft. Maybe a mission at the destroyed hull of the Emperor's Space Station that had fallen down above Ilum?

I'd like to go back to Rishi, just to see what Jakkaro has been up to. I love that wookie and his crazy droid :). But, Maanan would be cool, too, since that's where your relationships with Lana and Theron really started. If they are going to end that part of the story taking it full circle would be a cool way to end it.

Depending on whatever sources you're talking about, use spoiler tags. People are still speculating. Your post makes you seem like you're rather "certain" of your case.

Just sayin.

Yeah. Other datamined posts have already been deleted too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.