Jaesa Willsaam coming back <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Totemdancer

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the title says, this is a love thread.

It’s great news that Jaesa is finally on the list of companions to come back. I really hope you will be using the same voice actor - Rachael Leigh Cook. It just wouldn’t be the same without her,

Jaesa’s been gone for a long while and has completely missed the Alliance War. I really hope she comes back with an in-depth back story and has continued to explore all aspects of her feelings and expanded her dark side powers.

It would be awesome to be able to anoint her personally to the lvl of Darth or lord and then continue her training or mentoring. There is still so much depth to that story,

I have a request. Can you please add an option to romance her when she comes back if you are also female (and maybe male if you didn’t already romance her). She has been gone so long that it’s possible she has expanded her identity and gender preferences. She could be gay now or Bi as both would work. This would add even more dimension and depth to the character. What happened to her and what unknown experiences led her down this path.

This option does not need to affect anyone’s previous romances with her and they don’t even need to go down this story path or options if they don’t want to. As far as they would see, she would still have similar preferences as before. Those of the male gender who hadn’t romances her previously, could also romance her too and have the same result as the females. There would only need to be some small tweaks to the responses between female and male characters along the romance story path.

Anyway, that is my wish. I’ve loved Jaesa, as she’s my favourite companion and I’ve never been able to romance her on my female characters.

I’m glad she’s coming back and I hope we do t ha e to wait too long. (January would be good ;))

I have read that all companions can be romanced by either sex in the future. I like it. My Male Characters get to romance females and my female characters get to romance females too. I'm not having much luck with Lana Beniko from either sex, though. Where did you here that Jaesa is coming back. She was my favorite Sith Warrior companion.

I have read that all companions can be romanced by either sex in the future. I like it. My Male Characters get to romance females and my female characters get to romance females too. I'm not having much luck with Lana Beniko from either sex, though.

While I wouldn't go so far as to say that Lana is "easy", romancing her successfully is not hard.

And no, I don't think you *have* read that ***all*** companions can be romanced by either sex in the future, or not from a reliable source.

• 4 weeks later...

So I know it's been mentioned elsewhere by now, but I was pretty excited to hear Darth Hexid had some news on our girl. I was thrilled to learn she was unleashing some unholy Sith vengeance on Zakuul, because that's exactly what I would have expected her to do after her Master/Husband's death. It was gratifying to hear that she actually took the time to try to avenge the Wrath's apparent death. Or at the very least she attempted to get payback for the Sith Empire. But the fact that she didn't want to be found suggests that she wanted to do it by herself, so it sounds like it could have been a very personal vendetta.

My guess is that maybe this eventually lead to her searching for Darkside artifacts (like Ranos said) after Arcann or Vaylin tried to put a stop to their outposts beings destroyed. Maybe she concluded she needed more power to destroy them?

I know LS Jaesa fans were disappointed to just hear the same thing when they asked about her, but I would hesitate before concluding Bioware must be getting rid of LS Jaesa. Charls Boyd said "I don't have a Lightside one for you yet." And Eric Musco said "Just because something wasn't named doesn't mean it isn't happening."

I know LS Jaesa fans were disappointed to just hear the same thing when they asked about her, but I would hesitate before concluding Bioware must be getting rid of LS Jaesa. Charls Boyd said "I don't have a Lightside one for you yet." And Eric Musco said "Just because something wasn't named doesn't mean it isn't happening."

I hope I will be pleasantly surprised. I don't expect it, though.

What I want them to do is bring LS Jaesa back and allow femSWs to express romantic feelings for her. What I'd be overjoyed with is if she reciprocated them. I don't seriously think that either one of those things will happen, but either would save the game for me.

Jaesa Willsaam coming back

Of course she will come back now. Not a year before. Because right now my char is a rich, respectable person, with a galactic wide automatic fleet and mighty friends both on reps and imps sides.

What a ***** she is! :D:p

• 4 weeks later...
I really hope they bring Jaesa Willsaam back as a fully fledged character, it would be nice if she could sit alongside my Sith Warrior Emperor of the Eternal Empire as an equal and not a slavering loon torturing little dogs. Though there should still be some of the darkness that has touched her.

Sadly though and hopefully Im wrong I have yet to see anywhere that says those characters are coming back. I got the impression they had talked about them returning, they may even think its a good idea. But until the dialogue is recorded and the new scenes story boarded, all it is is talk. I talked to a friend about returning to tor, yet EAware wont be seeing his subscription fees until he actually does.

Jaessa is perfect as she was, able to sense anyone’s motives and ready to kill at a moment’s notice, she’d make a great Wrath for the Emperor of the Alliance.

BUT LET US NOT FOR GET!

The rule of two.

If Jaesa comes back, doesnt mean she'll be coming back to reunite and rekindle old romance.

It COULD BE, to invoke the rule of 2. She could be coming back to kill her Master. To prove she is now the ultimate power and he/she is nothing more then a shell of their former self. So she strikes her master down. The Game is Over.

SWTOR is now ended, So Move along, move along....

The final Credits role and there is nothing left but the memories....

Now we look for another MMO to play. Any suggestions? lol

BUT LET US NOT FOR GET!

The rule of two.

If Jaesa comes back, doesnt mean she'll be coming back to reunite and rekindle old romance.

It COULD BE, to invoke the rule of 2. She could be coming back to kill her Master. To prove she is now the ultimate power and he/she is nothing more then a shell of their former self. So she strikes her master down. The Game is Over.

SWTOR is now ended, So Move along, move along....

The final Credits role and there is nothing left but the memories....

Now we look for another MMO to play. Any suggestions? lol

I like this storyline better than Knights of the ... storyline

They are. In fact, they were specifically mentioned together.

If Scourge has harmed Kira in any way he BETTER have a kill option xD My Knight has only struck one person down in anger his entire life and that's the guard who wanted him to torture Kira on the Emperor's fortress... he's due another rage kill after all this time being the perfect little Jedi lol

where is this list of companions coming back?

No. There were never any plans in the original trilogy storyline to bring all the missing companions back. They were a bit surprised by the backlash. So now they have to invent reasons they stayed missing.

As for those they've said that are coming back... it was in a streaming event awhile back and ... well their track record isn't really good.

If Scourge has harmed Kira in any way he BETTER have a kill option xD My Knight has only struck one person down in anger his entire life and that's the guard who wanted him to torture Kira on the Emperor's fortress... he's due another rage kill after all this time being the perfect little Jedi lol

Now, now. Anger leads to hate, Hate leads to Rage and rage leads to the DARK SIDE! walk this way to the Dark Side of the room if the light hurts your eyes to much. :eek: ------------>>>>> {DARK SIDE ROOM} Ahh thats better on the eyes :p

where is this list of companions coming back?

Companions

Andronikos will be coming back as a companion a bit sooner, they got some story planned for him. Same for Keira and Scourge.

Companions actively being worked on for a return

Ensign Temple (5.6)

Arcann with Romance

Corso

Risha

Akaavi

Mako

Vector

Kira

Scourge

Dark Side Jaesa

Felix Iresso

Ashara

Companions that are not named doesn’t mean they won’t return.

Source : http://dulfy.net/2017/10/03/swtor-fall-roadmap-qa-livestream-coverage/

• 3 months later...

So I'm excited to hopefully finally get back in the near future, but there is something that I discovered recently that was bad news. I'm only able to talk about it now because I'm a subscriber again.

Jaesa looks different now. The updated graphics for characters' eyes means that some of the old colors are gone, including Jaesa's original eyes. Her beautiful orange Sith eyes are gone, now they are a weird neon yellow. :(

Maybe that won't bother anyone else, but I've been really unhappy about this for a while now. :(

Edited by OldVengeance

I guess this might be the best place to ask.

I've been wondering if you can get DS Jaesa even if you don't kill all of her relatives ?

I've read that a DS PC could have a LS Jaesa, so dunno if it's possible the other way around ?

If possible, then that means that this girl is indeed incredibly crazy xD

On a side note my sweet JK was not really pleased with that mail she received that threatened Theron's life, especially just after he got a lightsaber through his chest :rolleyes:

I guess this might be the best place to ask.

I've been wondering if you can get DS Jaesa even if you don't kill all of her relatives ?

I've read that a DS PC could have a LS Jaesa, so dunno if it's possible the other way around ?

If possible, then that means that this girl is indeed incredibly crazy xD

On a side note my sweet JK was not really pleased with that mail she received that threatened Theron's life, especially just after he got a lightsaber through his chest :rolleyes:

Sort of. It depends what you are trying to do. I got her to be my Dark Apprentice without killing her parents. I think the only think that makes the difference is your character's alignment. LS Warriors can't get DS Jaesa, but you don't have to make DS choices on Alderaan and Tatooine to get her. Mainly you have to get her to see the power of the Dark Side on Nal Hutta. The conversation only really makes sense if you try to provoke her to anger.

Edited by OldVengeance

My Jedi has just received a threat from Jaesa. Um ... should the letter not go to the warrior sooner? :confused: Since the threat is only with the char, Theron has got married. Does she threaten Theron's life? :eek: With my other chars, I did not get the letter. Although I let Arcann and Theron live on. I think it would be great. If Jeasa 6.0 occurs in the main story. ;)

My Jedi has just received a threat from Jaesa. Um ... should the letter not go to the warrior sooner? :confused: Since the threat is only with the char, Theron has got married. Does she threaten Theron's life? :eek: With my other chars, I did not get the letter. Although I let Arcann and Theron live on. I think it would be great. If Jeasa 6.0 occurs in the main story. ;)

the jaesa letter is bugged.