Jaesa Willsaam coming back <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Totemdancer

Sort of. It depends what you are trying to do. I got her to be my Dark Apprentice without killing her parents. I think the only think that makes the difference is your character's alignment. LS Warriors can't get DS Jaesa, but you don't have to make DS choices on Alderaan and Tatooine to get her. Mainly you have to get her to see the power of the Dark Side on Nal Hutta. The conversation only really makes sense if you try to provoke her to anger.

Well i'd play my SW more as a neutral / DS character but not the bloodthirsty idiot that the SW is if you play him full DS.

My Jedi has just received a threat from Jaesa. Um ... should the letter not go to the warrior sooner? :confused: Since the threat is only with the char, Theron has got married. Does she threaten Theron's life? :eek: With my other chars, I did not get the letter. Although I let Arcann and Theron live on. I think it would be great. If Jeasa 6.0 occurs in the main story. ;)

She better stay away from Theron, or she'll run into some problem :D

My JK is full LS, though she really wanted to kill Vinn Atrius for impaling Theron, and did not only because Lana told her that he was still alive.

She would not take that kind of threat lightly xD

If she's in the main story, I'd like to be somehow an antagonist, because a DS Jaesa coming for a LS Commander would not really make sense I think, unless it's to kill him/her.

At the end a redeem / send away / kill options would be quite natural.

And if she comes back as a companion for everyone, then it should go as :

- Hell, yeah ! Let's wreak havoc on the Galaxy together, that'll be so much fun !

- Hem, no thanks, I don't think you'll fit in my Alliance

- Hell, no ! You're a complete psycho I don't want you anywhere near my buddies ! (well this one obvioulsy ends badly)

And she would not fit with most of my toons, most of them would think she's too crazy dangerous to let her live.

I suppose the only one that'd be really happy to get her back is my crazy idiotic full DS bloodthirsty rawr lolz evil token SW that just kills everybody because it's so much fun and he can do it.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Warrior was Dark II or III when he met Jaesa. He spared her parents but killed every Jedi involved in that quest. Mechanically, all that matters is that you are darker than Light I.

I wouldn't worry about those angry letters from Jaesa. She doesn't know any Outlander except the Sith Warrior. It's essentially the equivalent of accidental spam. In a universe where the Sith Warrior began dating someone else, she accidentally hit "Reply All" to every Outlander in every universe who was dating them.

I guess her rage radiates out to all dimensions or something.

My Warrior was Dark II or III when he met Jaesa. He spared her parents but killed every Jedi involved in that quest. Mechanically, all that matters is that you are darker than Light I.

I wouldn't worry about those angry letters from Jaesa. She doesn't know any Outlander except the Sith Warrior. It's essentially the equivalent of accidental spam. In a universe where the Sith Warrior began dating someone else, she accidentally hit "Reply All" to every Outlander in every universe who was dating them.

I guess her rage radiates out to all dimensions or something.

Love how you worded it :D

Well, from my headcanon perspective, considering my JK is from House Organa and grew up on Alderaan, I guess they should at least have known each other while they were kids. So in a RP point of view for Naeya to receive that kind of mail from someone who probably was a childhood friend just after Theron nearly died, would not be very pleasant and quite disturbing i guess xD

And for an Outlander who never met her that'd go like "WTH is that Jaesa who threatens my sweet boy ?". That could actually be very funny to see :D

My SW: .. that's not.. what happened to my apprentice!!?! she's stronger then that!

Yeah, might be fun.

Someone who's never met her would be like "who the hell is that Jaesa who sending such a mean and hatefull mail ? Why does she want to kill my sweet Theron ?" :eek:

Yeah, might be fun.

Someone who's never met her would be like "who the hell is that Jaesa who sending such a mean and hatefull mail ? Why does she want to kill my sweet Theron ?" :eek:

and "new plaything? he's been the only.. wait LS Jaesa told me I should have kids! wth is going on :confused: "

• 2 weeks later...

So as we get closer to the DS Jaesa return in the coming months, I find myself wondering how they are going to write it. Are they going to bring her back different like Ashara and Iresso? Or is she going to be more or less the same, like say Quinn or Akaavi?

I have to admit, I am worried that they might try to have her character evolve in such a way that might lessen the appeal of the original romance. She presumably is going to be much more powerful than before and will have been forced to work independently.

But will she no longer be happy about serving the Sith Warrior? Will she no longer care about making the Wrath proud?

Will she have become defiant instead of devoted? That would kind of suck.

I'm more worried about her letter : my first SW married Jaesa, never flirted with anyone else, killed Senya,Arcann,Malavai Quinn, let Vailyn kill Vette. What if the new "plaything" is Torian? I really don't want to make this choice - wife vs loyal friend/soldier. Of course, the letter could be bugged ( 99% percent sure it is bugged in some cases) .

Anyone who hurts DS Jaesa will answer to me!!! That's one of my wives you are talken bout!!

F Theron! Pub bastard! F Arcaan Mr. Clean looken space Hitler x 10 mofo!

Jaesa is mine dammit!! [and vette, and Lana, and Acina,and...I..can't remember all of their names]

=p

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx

Anyone who hurts DS Jaesa will answer to me!!! That's one of my wives you are talken bout!!

F Theron! Pub bastard! F Arcaan Mr. Clean looken space Hitler x 10 mofo!

Jaesa is mine dammit!! [and vette, and Lana, and Acina,and...I..can't remember all of their names]

=p

I can give you all my Jaesas if you want, i don't want her, you can even have some Ashara as a bonus too :D

And honnestly, my male SW who was with both Jaesa and Vette and who is now with Lana, may want to not have to look constantly over his shoulder :D

I'm more worried about her letter : my first SW married Jaesa, never flirted with anyone else, killed Senya,Arcann,Malavai Quinn, let Vailyn kill Vette. What if the new "plaything" is Torian? I really don't want to make this choice - wife vs loyal friend/soldier. Of course, the letter could be bugged ( 99% percent sure it is bugged in some cases) .

It's definitely a bug. 100%.

Edited by OldVengeance

One interesting thing that Charls Boyd responded to on twitter was that the reason that Lana and Koth are not included in the letter is that you either romancing them before she shows up or not at all. So the letter is intended for to be about Arcann and Theron because the letter is meant to be for if you rekindle your romance with Jaesa and then immediately dump her for Theron in Nathema Conspiracy or Arcann in Unmaksed Regret.

• 1 month later...

So I don't know if I'm the only one still interested in this thread, but in light of her ever approaching return, I thought I'd give yet another shot at reviving it.

I've pretty excited for her return, despite the fact that everybody is getting just a handful of dialogue lines now. I've even found her new eye color hasn't been bothering me as much as it used to, because I've taken a bunch of screenshots of Jaesa in game and I've started to see that her eyes are still a shade of orange. It's just harder to see because everybody's eyes are lighter now.

I've also given some thought to what would make sense for her character or make for a possible satisfying motivation for only returning when she does.

We know that she was searching for power on long forgotten darkside worlds for a while and that was also terrorizing Zakuulan outposts at some point (that was pretty satisfying to hear :D ). My hope is that she was searching for more power to avenge the Wrath's "death" and when she saw that the Sith Warrior toppled the Eternal Empire by himself, she wasn't sure if she was strong enough yet to be worthy of returning to him (or her), at least in her own mind.

Maybe she also feels bad for doubting you were alive, at first?

I'm not 100% sure if that's a perfect explanation for her absence, but does fit in perfectly with her established desire of wanting to make her Master proud.

And I would sure enjoy it far more than something like "I've grown strong enough that I don't need you, and therefore didn't concern myself about returning before now."

Edited by OldVengeance

So I don't know if I'm the only one still interested in this thread, but in light of her ever approaching return, I thought I'd give yet another shot at reviving it.

I've pretty excited for her return, despite the fact that everybody is getting just a handful of dialogue lines now. I've even found her new eye color hasn't been bothering me as much as it used to, because I've taken a bunch of screenshots of Jaesa in game and I've started to see that her eyes are still a shade of orange. It's just harder to see because everybody's eyes are lighter now.

I've also given some thought to what would make sense for her character or make for a possible satisfying motivation for only returning when she does.

We know that she was searching for power on long forgotten darkside worlds for a while and that was also terrorizing Zakuulan outposts at some point (that was pretty satisfying to hear :D ). My hope is that she was searching for more power to avenge the Wrath's "death" and when she saw that the Sith Warrior toppled the Eternal Empire by himself, she wasn't sure if she was strong enough yet to be worthy of returning to him (or her), at least in her own mind.

Maybe she also feels bad for doubting you were alive, at first?

I'm not 100% sure if that's a perfect explanation for her absence, but does fit in perfectly with her established desire of wanting to make her Master proud.

And I would sure enjoy it far more than something like "I've grown strong enough that I don't need you, and therefore didn't concern myself about returning before now."

While I like your reasoning and I would be happy if that's the way it went, I don't think it's gonna go quite so smoothly. I'm like you, I love Darkside Jaesa, I'd take her over any companion in the game, she goes perfectly with the personality and manner of my Marauder. I'm territorial with her, and if it turns out shes shaking up with some dude, I don't know what I'm gonna do. The problem here is, and this is true of any of the companions, it's virtually impossible to believe that the missing companions haven't found out what has become of the player at the point where the player is transmitting his own image and words to the people throughout the galaxy. At a certain point, once the player becomes the Commander and he starts taking out Star Fortresses, his identity is not a secret.

I suppose one could say well if she's off in some far flung corner of the galaxy in seclusion for some reason [perhaps she made one to many enemies in the intervening years and there is a price on her head of a strong enemy who is a very real threat to her or the like] that could work.

Based on how my relations with her went, she's have no reason to be afraid of me, she's one of my wives [i used the old tactic that allowed you to marry both Vette and Jaesa] and while once you start the first chapter in KOTEE, the game only recognizes the one you married second and the tactic to marry both can only result in her being the second one you married so she would still be character's wife.

It would be hard to call an influence 50 companion anything but strong, so given some of those details I can't see how she would have concerns.

There is nothing say that the reunion will end well, and if any comp should be an "unknown" in terms of reaction, it's hers. Shes as unstable and bloodthirsty as my character is. If we consider how the SI's returned student companion reunion went [the hot jedi chick, Akasha [or whatever the hell her name is, shes hot as sin], this could go very badly. If anything, she might come back too strong. If she starts making demands like "I'm your equal" or "I don't have to listen to you anymore", that's not gonna work for me. As far as I am concerned, while I totally dig her, she is not my equal, she is my lesser, and she lives to serve me, as any self Respecting Sithlord would demand. We know she hasn't become a Sithlord because that's not something you can declare yourself, it has to be taken or bestowed and the Empire was in no postition to do so and Acina would have told you about any contact with her mostly likely or someone else in the Empire. I didn't treat her disrespectfully mind you, I didn't beat her [unless it's just for fun, she's kinky like that], but I do expect deference from her like she always showed before. I'm sure she will be more powerful, I'm sure she will have learned a lot, and she wont be the exact same JAesa we remember, and that's fine. But if she comes back, and she no longer worships like a God, as she should, and she is flirting with other guys, I can't have that. [Other guys = they die, and she get's beaten and if there's a next time, she joins the guy who I just sent screaming to hell]. Yes, I have/had other women, but I am allowed to have more than one, I'm a Sithlord, I get as many women as I choose to hold. She doesn't have to like it, but she does have to accept it while remaining faithful to me. What's the point of being a Sithlord of there are no double standards involved? I'm willing to break off my fling with Lana when Jaesa comes back because I know that dymanic is present in all such companion returns, so I am willing to make this one time exception and drop Lana. Quite honestly. I never had any feelings of love for Lana, I appreciate her TnA so she made a nice pin cushion for a while. I'm not going to cowtow to demands or stipulations from her. She is going to obey me as her husband and her Lord, or this won't go well.

I just want Jaesa back, not some whole new person who just happens to look like her but is nothing like she was. I don't care of she's more powerful than she was, and I will even acknowledge that and express pride in her for it, but she needs to remember one thing, I am twice as powerful as she will ever be and she would be wise to remember that. She is my wife, and I will treat her well [be nice to her] but she has to treat me well in return and by 'treat me well in return' I mean worship me like a dog.

5 years is a long time and people can change, but, that doesn't mean they don't remember what they are and who they are. Vader was with the Emperor for a long *** time and he was powerful as all hell, but, he ever remained dutiful to the Emperor and for all intents and purposes, his lesser and show'd him proper deferrence like Sith should to their master. He wasn't an apprentice, he was a fully trained and masterful Sithlord in his own right [Vader was a Dark Lord of the Sith], but he showed respect and called him Master.

She's my wife and I am her Master in the Sith Tradition. 5 years changes neither of those things.

But, I'm afraid we may face ultimatums like the SI did when his student returned. A kill option will not make me feel any better about it. I don't want to kill her, I want to own her again. - If it's her way or the High way, than it's going to be the highway and having had to have waited years only to be totally disappointed in every way at her return will make me livid as all hell.

I neither want nor need her to be afraid of me, I just need her to remember who I am and who she is. - If she is too demanding and disrespectful to my wants and needs as her master, I won't kill her, but I will slap the ***t out of her for a few hours before sending her packing with a warning to never cross my path again. And that would suck terribly. - I just want my b***h back

I'm not really interested here until Light Side Jaesa is returning, so far I have only received a "I have some thoughts for her return" answer on twitter. *still waiting*

In all my characters, only LS Jaesa exists. Not one has her DS persona.

Edited by Asmodesu

Actually that does sort of raise the question of her rank. I actually think she could have become a Sith Lord. If someone like Xalek could do it in the five year time jump, she must be strong enough to do it. All she would need is for someone in authority to grant her the rank.

It would be pretty cool to see her having become powerful enough to have more authority among the Sith, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't also show deference to her Master. Even high ranking Sith in the game still show obedience to their superiors, and Jaesa's uncommon loyalty to the Warrior (whether in a romance or not) is one of the things that makes their relationship stand out as interesting.

Or heck, maybe if she's not a Sith Lord yet, we could make her one. That could potentially be a good scene to bring everything full circle actually, since she was there when the Warrior became a Sith Lord.

Although I guess this is all just pointless speculation at this point. Didn't someone mention that Bioware has already recorded her dialogue?

I mean, yeah as I said, I do share your concern about having her reunion be like Ashara's reunion. But Ashara and Jaesa don't really share the same type of relationship and have very different personalities.

Ashara was basally a Jedi Apprentice somehow working for a Sith Lord. DS Jaesa was a Sith Apprentice. I'd like to think the writers are smart enough to know that, but we'll have to wait and see.

Edited by OldVengeance

I'm not really interested here until Light Side Jaesa is returning, so far I have only received a "I have some thoughts for her return" answer on twitter. *still waiting*

In all my characters, only LS Jaesa exists. Not one has her DS persona.

I was under the impression that there were no plans to bring back Lightside Jaesa, only the Darkside one. But from what you are quoting that would seem to indicate otherwise.

Quite honestly, a Light side Jaesa really doesn't make sense. You are not allowed to be Sith and on the Lightside. They kill them out of hand without even trying to turn them back to the Darkside, unlike the Jedi who will first try to turn the fallen jedi back to the light and only kill them if that fails.

The Irony being, you only learn about that the Dark Councils pronouncement that any Sith who is found to have fallen to the Lightside is to be hunted and destroyed out of hand and on sight is if you have Darkside Jaesa. Shes the one the Dark Council makes that proclamation to and sends to destroy the traitorous Lightside Sith. Jaesa leaves for while and comes back having hunted them all down and killed them to a man. And rightly so =]

Just like the Jedi can sense the Darkside in others, so too can the Sith sense the Lightside on others. If you are a Lightside Sith, you are not going to be able to hide it for very long and you better not go anywhere near the Dark Council members, they are all Masters of the Darkside.

Naturally they let certain things slide in the name of game mechanics and player choice. But the Sith Code is based on the Darkside. Jedi don't let Jedi Knights who fall to the Darkside and won't be turned back continue on serving the Republic, cuts both ways. That would mean Darth Vader and Count Dokku were Jedi Knights till their deaths heh

Maybe as long as you are of equal or greater power you might be able to hide from a fellow Sith [which would help with player choices], but Dark Lords of the Sith, being the equivlents of Jedi Masters , like Yoda and some of the others, we see them sensing the Darkside in people many times in the movies and canon.

Than again Jaesa was able to detect the Lightside Sith traitors with her power on her own and she wasn't even fully trained yet.

Or heck, maybe if she's not a Sith Lord yet, we could make her one. That could potentially be a good scene to bring everything full circle actually, since she was there when the Warrior became a Sith Lord.

Although I guess this is all just pointless speculation at this point. Didn't someone mention that Bioware has already recorded her dialogue?

I mean, yeah as I said, I do share your concern about having her reunion be like Ashara's reunion. But Ashara and Jaesa don't really share the same type of relationship and have very different personalities.

Ashara was basally a Jedi Apprentice somehow working for a Sith Lord. DS Jaesa was a Sith Apprentice. I'd like to think the writers are smart enough to know that, but we'll have to wait and see.

Or heck, maybe if she's not a Sith Lord yet, we could make her one.[/size

Dude that would be absolutely wicked. What an awesome idea. You should put that in the suggestion box. Who knows they may have to do another recording with her if she's already done it if they encountered some technical problems and made some mistakes of forgot something so maybe she might have to do another recording session for some reason. - - That would be one kick *** cool scene.

Like you said, even if they did that, you are still technically her master, like Vader was subordinate to the Emperor so you could have it both ways. I would love to see/play that out.

Good points on the differences between Ashara and Jaesa, that does make a huge difference.

All the whips, chains, and candle wax I've gotten in anticipation of her return, I'd hate to see it all go to waste. Lana's just not into that sort of thing, and I don't mind slapping her around some anyways, but she really doesn't get into it. Last time I pulled out a whip on her and began to use it because I had forgotten she had told me no chance in hell would she ever let me whip her again, she ran away. Was a week before I found her hiding in a shanty town on Ord Mantel.

Ohh well, they can't all be winners. Nice pin cushion though. =p

I was under the impression that there were no plans to bring back Lightside Jaesa, only the Darkside one. But from what you are quoting that would seem to indicate otherwise.

Quite honestly, a Light side Jaesa really doesn't make sense. You are not allowed to be Sith and on the Lightside. They kill them out of hand without even trying to turn them back to the Darkside, unlike the Jedi who will first try to turn the fallen jedi back to the light and only kill them if that fails.

The Irony being, you only learn about that the Dark Councils pronouncement that any Sith who is found to have fallen to the Lightside is to be hunted and destroyed out of hand and on sight is if you have Darkside Jaesa. Shes the one the Dark Council makes that proclamation to and sends to destroy the traitorous Lightside Sith. Jaesa leaves for while and comes back having hunted them all down and killed them to a man. And rightly so =]

Just like the Jedi can sense the Darkside in others, so too can the Sith sense the Lightside on others. If you are a Lightside Sith, you are not going to be able to hide it for very long and you better not go anywhere near the Dark Council members, they are all Masters of the Darkside.

Naturally they let certain things slide in the name of game mechanics and player choice. But the Sith Code is based on the Darkside. Jedi don't let Jedi Knights who fall to the Darkside and won't be turned back continue on serving the Republic, cuts both ways. That would mean Darth Vader and Count Dokku were Jedi Knights till their deaths heh

Maybe as long as you are of equal or greater power you might be able to hide from a fellow Sith [which would help with player choices], but Dark Lords of the Sith, being the equivlents of Jedi Masters , like Yoda and some of the others, we see them sensing the Darkside in people many times in the movies and canon.

Than again Jaesa was able to detect the Lightside Sith traitors with her power on her own and she wasn't even fully trained yet.

And here I see someone who never played (or if you have, didn't pay attention to) a ton of the sith warrior's story dialogue and companion interactions and responses if the SW is light sided. Whoever wrote the Sith Warrior (both alignments) did an amazing in addressing it in-game with npc's, companion and character. Much of this you've said "not possible" is actually addressed and discussed in a light-sith warrior's dialogues in class story :)

With LS Jaesa she goes out to protect those light-sided Sith, and faces down the Sith Lord charged with hunting them down, does not fall to his corruption and manipulation, kills him and returns.

Tatooine vision jedi trial thing at the lake when light sided or dark sided really makes a person think, as does a LS SW 'recruiting' Jaesa. There's a lot of depth and information as to how the SW survives, it's a lot of cloaking, shielding and incredibly difficult not to be found out.

In swtor it can be done, and player choosing a different thing to you does not mean they're playing it wrong. It's very well addressed in most of the classes class stories actually.

Edited by Asmodesu