New Forum Needed

Foambreaker

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst part about that? Even the media have started to get things wrong.

Anyway, we do indeed need a new sub-forum. It's getting out of hand. Personally my mind filters out anything with "love" and I tend to ignore the threads.

Oh yeah, English isn't English anymore.

You should see some of the abominations I see in my text messages these days.

Oh and England isn't beloved to me, I just happen to live here.

Oh yeah, English isn't English anymore.

You should see some of the abominations I see in my text messages these days.

Oh and England isn't beloved to me, I just happen to live here.

I can only imagine, in fact, I only have to read a text from my sister to know what you mean. Downside is, she is a PhD student :(

England is okay, I can think of worse places to live. Equally I can think of other places I'd rather be :D

I can only imagine, in fact, I only have to read a text from my sister to know what you mean. Downside is, she is a PhD student :(

England is okay, I can think of worse places to live. Equally I can think of other places I'd rather be :D

Scotland! :D

I actually think these types of topics are fun and help lighten up the mood of the forums. I have learned a long time ago if I read a title of a post and don't like it (and companions threads are very easily figured out lol) I can choose to ignore the post and go find something else.

I can barely understand them in spoken English (seriously, go to the darkest parts of Glasgow), never mind reading it.

Actually, don't go to the darkest parts of Glasgow.

I know what you mean! I was born and raised in Holland.:p Living in England was alright, never had any issues. Here in Scotland I'm like "excuse me" more than I'd like to.😅

But it's such a beautiful country.🎅

I actually think these types of topics are fun and help lighten up the mood of the forums. I have learned a long time ago if I read a title of a post and don't like it (and companions threads are very easily figured out lol) I can choose to ignore the post and go find something else.

There we go, indeed casirabit! Even before the Arcann "love" thread, I was always supportive of the ones in existence. People should have something nice to talk in "general" about for once. :)

:rak_03:let there be lurv.

Edited by Eshvara

If you'd like the forums to be more to your interests, start your own threads about the things you like that will attract the people who like those things. I know, it's difficult to come up with a unique, interesting-enough idea that others will want to talk about, let alone talk about for 600 pages. But if you can manage, your far more interesting topics will force the girls off the front page and all will be well in the gaming world. :rolleyes:

You are welcome to come into any of the love threads and talk about what you like about those companions. Your masculinity will not be questioned. <3

There we go, indeed casirabit! Even before the Arcann "love" thread, I was always supportive of the ones in existence. People should have something nice to talk in "general" about for once. :)

:rak_03:let there be lurv.

I mean, we could all find about 5 posts at any time on the front page and be like WHO CARES STF UP U NERDS but we're decent people and don't do that.

but oh man, I've been so tempted to run into your Arcann thread and scream "ARCANN HAS COOTIES", throw a stink bomb, and run out. :mad:

If you'd like the forums to be more to your interests, start your own threads about the things you like that will attract the people who like those things. I know, it's difficult to come up with a unique, interesting-enough idea that others will want to talk about, let alone talk about for 600 pages. But if you can manage, your far more interesting topics will force the girls off the front page and all will be well in the gaming world. :rolleyes:

You are welcome to come into any of the love threads and talk about what you like about those companions. Your masculinity will not be questioned. <3

I think I just heard a mic drop from 12 parsecs away

Brilliant. I agree with Nefla! <3

I’m still waiting for someone to start a proper Jaesa love thread that also includes some same sex options after she comes back.

And before anyone says she’s not written that way in the vanilla story, I know lots of women who’ve been married, even had kids and considered themselves hetero at the time, but now they live as lesbians and are certainly not Bi.

Jaesa has been. missing for a very long time, anything could have happened in that time 😉

I speak Aussie, I can’t understand those damn pommies 😉

You forgot to add "bloody whingeing" before "pommies".

After all, it is an Australian thing. ;):D

*PS: I only have sincere love for Poms. They are damn fine people with a beautiful country and music that has shaped my entire life. :D

I’m still waiting for someone to start a proper Jaesa love thread that also includes some same sex options after she comes back.

And before anyone says she’s not written that way in the vanilla story, I know lots of women who’ve been married, even had kids and considered themselves hetero at the time, but now they live as lesbians and are certainly not Bi.

Jaesa has been. missing for a very long time, anything could have happened in that time 😉

Is this one of your secret desires?🎅

You forgot to add "bloody whingeing" before "pommies".

After all, it is an Australian thing. ;):D

*PS: I only have sincere love for Poms. They are damn fine people with a beautiful country and music that has shaped my entire life. :D

😂😂😂 ...until this summer when we’ll be whining because they win the ashes 😢 R.I.P.

I mean, we could all find about 5 posts at any time on the front page and be like WHO CARES STF UP U NERDS but we're decent people and don't do that.

but oh man, I've been so tempted to run into your Arcann thread and scream "ARCANN HAS COOTIES", throw a stink bomb, and run out. :mad:

Well people have ran in and planted a stink bomb already, you wouldn't be the first one.:p

😂😂😂 ...until this summer when we’ll be whining because they win the ashes 😢 R.I.P.

To be honest Cricket would be a damn sight more interesting if during "bad light" (seriously!?) conditions they resorted to a full on fist fight instead.

You know they could just make the ball in a brighter colour.....just a crazy thought. Stupid ******* "sport" that should be banned, that and Tennis.