Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Well as a fellow woman and pushing at the door of 38yrs, I am just tired of drama. :D That, and my pain levels are high. I think Arcann's latest Letter to non-romanced characters is fascinating. Although, yes, I'm glad I got my love letter, in some respects his other letter was even more open about his feelings on what he was, what he is now, and what he wants to be. It's as if he wants his lover to know that he chooses them and he doesn't mention his homesickness but to his platonic friends he can say he's scared to go home without them and Senya. It makes me wonder why he can't tell his lover that? Does he believe that if he says he's homesick lover may look at it as rejection?

In his second to last romance letter he mentions his hopes for the future. I also want to see more of that future and learn more about what he wants to do with his life now, aside from being with us. Romanced Arcann seems to have very much made the Commander the focus of his life. As much as that melts my heart, I wonder what he wants for himself - if anything. Perhaps 7.0 will provide an opportunity for that. I hope they make the most of him having had an independent mission and a chance to be a leader again.

YES! This times a MILLION. I want to see him continue to grow and evolve in exactly this fashion - becoming a confident, self-assured leader that has emerged out from under Valkorion's shadow and influence. I personally would like to continue to see this be an ongoing struggle for Arcann. He was manipulated and toyed with as Valkorion's experiment and tool for his entire life - you can't expect that damage to dissipate overnight or even in a short period of time.

I find Arcann's ongoing struggles to be extremely interesting - they are, frankly, yet another part of him that I find very appealing. ;)

Hey Witchglove, we should legit do that dissertation that we discussed LOL. NO JOKE!

Well as a fellow woman and pushing at the door of 38yrs, I am just tired of drama. :D That, and my pain levels are high. I think Arcann's latest Letter to non-romanced characters is fascinating. Although, yes, I'm glad I got my love letter, in some respects his other letter was even more open about his feelings on what he was, what he is now, and what he wants to be. It's as if he wants his lover to know that he chooses them and he doesn't mention his homesickness but to his platonic friends he can say he's scared to go home without them and Senya. It makes me wonder why he can't tell his lover that? Does he believe that if he says he's homesick lover may look at it as rejection?

Loudly voicing our love of this character in the love thread shouldn't invite drama and shouldn't need shushing. As someone close to the same age, I become more and more like that meme with the cow standing in the sea ("I am cringe, but I am free") ;) I'm too old to walk on eggshells to avoid annoying anyone when all I'm doing is expressing joy in something.

Interesting point about the letters! I agree that the friendship letter gives more insight into his character, but don't think it's that he can't tell his lover that he's homesick. I think the difference is that a romanced Arcann considers his lover his home, while a non-romanced Arcann still thinks of Zakuul as home. A romanced Arcann's strong attachment to the PC is both a large part of his appeal (aside from being romantic, it's very endearing that someone who has received so little affection is capable of such strong emotions), but it could also be his weakness. I think we've discussed before how being let down by the PC would very likely make him snap. The friendship letter does indicate to me that he still carries around a lot of unfulfilled longing (the same longing that the PC is the target and resolution of in the romance).

I'm posting both letters in the spoiler tags below for reference:

Friendship letter:

Love letter:

YES! This times a MILLION. I want to see him continue to grow and evolve in exactly this fashion - becoming a confident, self-assured leader that has emerged out from under Valkorion's shadow and influence. I personally would like to continue to see this be an ongoing struggle for Arcann. He was manipulated and toyed with as Valkorion's experiment and tool for his entire life - you can't expect that damage to dissipate overnight or even in a short period of time.

I find Arcann's ongoing struggles to be extremely interesting - they are, frankly, yet another part of him that I find very appealing. ;)

Hey Witchglove, we should legit do that dissertation that we discussed LOL. NO JOKE!

Absolutely! It must be very strange to go from being in a position of such total power to being a follower. It's another inner journey of his that I would love to have more insight into. Leadership is clearly an imporant topic to Arcann, not just because he was raised to lead (armies, if not an empire - I don't think Valkorion ever schooled his sons in rulership), but also because he seems to idolise people that he views as great leaders (Thexan and the PC).

I could write SO MANY dissertations about Arcann :D But yeah, we're definitely on to something :)

Edited by witchglove

Interesting point about the letters! I agree that the friendship letter gives more insight into his character, but don't think it's that he can't tell his lover that he's homesick. I think the difference is that a romanced Arcann considers his lover his home, while a non-romanced Arcann still thinks of Zakuul as home. A romanced Arcann's strong attachment to the PC is both a large part of his appeal (aside from being romantic, it's very endearing that someone who has received so little affection is capable of such strong emotions), but it could also be his weakness. I think we've discussed before how being let down by the PC would very likely make him snap. The friendship letter does indicate to me that he still carries around a lot of unfulfilled longing (the same longing that the PC is the target and resolution of in the romance).

Okay, these discussions are exactly why I'm in love with this thread. <3

I never even considered the fact that the non-romanced Arcann would consider Zakuul home still - it makes perfect sense. I know we've previously discussed the concept of home being where the people you love are... the non-romanced Arcann letter regarding wanting to only go back to Zakuul with the player + Senya is very, very interesting.

As for Arcann's magnetic gravitation towards the romanced player, I think a lot of it is described by what Senya said in the "missing Senya letter" -

"He's always felt everything so strongly."

This fact probably made him even try so much harder to gain affection and approval from Valkorion.

Gah, I love this character!

I had a bit of a sad bug on the PTS I was testing out my Baby JC in Guardian Spec (fun) and doing Secrets of the Enclave with the Sweetie. Well the Sweeties are doin' great and get to the first boss the GRUL, and Arcann decides to vanish leaving Baby JC to kill the monster all alone. Then she couldn't call him. Only one thing to do send him back to the ship and Call Ma. The girls took care of business.;)

Hey so today a few of us realized that not only did Arcann's eyes change color during the Sacrifice cinematic, but Valkorion's did as well. Perhaps this was common knowledge, but today was the first time I realized this!

The exact moment Valkorion's eyes turned from a brilliant blue to a fiery ember:

when Thexan is cut down and Valkorion extends his hand out to Arcann

Witchglove had the most profound thing to say (I hope you don't mind me mentioning it here!) regarding the concept of the "Shadow Self":

"...ember eyes indicate the Shadow Self surfacing. The darkest, most twisted or destructive impulses that we normally keep hidden or repressed beneath the surface. The blue-eyed Valkorion is his "ego" (the self he shows to the world) and the ember eyes are the shadow side/the dark side showing itself. I think it shows itself right (at the moment Thexan is cut down ) then because it is the culmination of his psychological abuse of Arcann and because he reveals himself as the monster Arcann knows him to be."

Back to Arcann, what are your thoughts regarding the moment he first noticed the color change of his own eyes? I actually wonder when Arcann's eye color shifted to ember full-time since the last time we see him in the cinematic, his eyes had already reverted back to blue.

I've always known about Arcann's eyes, but I just noticed Tenebre's recently too. Honestly I've always felt the whole confrontation was a complete set-up. Tenebre never wanted either Arcann or Thexan. I truly believe he wanted Vaylin to be his next host. He was just that creepy and evil.

Originally, only Thexan was supposed to challenge and test out the Core Worlds. Remember, JK had killed off the "Voice" and its shell, and JC had taken down the network of Children that helped him maintain Valkorian. He was getting a bit weak and nothing like more death and massive destruction as a vitamin shot. I think he thought Thexan probably wouldn't come back if Arcann had stayed behind as ordered.

Of course, Arcann disobeyed, and both lads returned, but the trauma of war coupled with an already bruised psyche and further rejection got Tenebre what he wanted, Arcann snapped, Thexan tried to save both father and brother, and got killed due to Arcann's very real psychotic break. I don't think Tenebre really cared which son would survive, he just wanted one less loose end.

In the end he probably planned to turn Vaylin loose on her mother and brother before hollowing her out and taking her body. Of course, Outlander shows up and the rest is history.

When did Arcann fall, when Tenebre stretched out his hand and said "Come with me, my son."

Had a blast with Witchglove today going through a Star Fortress!

We learned more about Exarchs and why Arcann created the Exarch Project in the first place. The story just added more layers and depth to these characters. It feels like not a day goes by when we don't notice or learn something new!

In a cutscene with Theron, he mentions the fact that Arcann "likely has bigger plans in mind for the Star Fortresses beyond planetary control - the kind you don't recover from". We were thinking that he may be referring to some kind of killswitch? Perhaps if things got too out of hand, planet-side? Or maybe he's referring to the extraction or eradication of planetary resources?

Anyone have a take on this?

The story keeps getting better and better (and more interesting!).

Yeah I never did understand why KOTFE and KOTET just sort of petered out on Arcann's true ambitions. The man has never been stupid. Rash? Yes. Lacking situational awareness? At times. Way too overconfident when it comes to odds and technological advantages? Yep. But never stupid. So just what was the master plan?

Yeah I never did understand why KOTFE and KOTET just sort of petered out on Arcann's true ambitions. The man has never been stupid. Rash? Yes. Lacking situational awareness? At times. Way too overconfident when it comes to odds and technological advantages? Yep. But never stupid. So just what was the master plan?

I think that had to have been part of the content lost when they cut the story from 3 years worth down to 1.5. Too many loose ends! I wish they had followed up more on the Star Forges and less on other things.

I often see people complaining that Arcann got a chance at redemption but Vaylin didn't. They don't see the differences between them, or they just think of her as a poor little victim who is not responsible for her actions.

The way I see it, Arcann was raised to believe Zakuul was special and it was his duty to protect it any way he could, even if that meant conquering the rest of the galaxy for resources. (Think of it like brainwashing, just like every other kid raised in a cult) Were his methods extreme? Yes. But he genuinely believed they were necessary to win the war, and the war was for Zakuul's survival. He didn't take pleasure in what he did. His actions were pragmatic. Over time he came to see that he was wrong about Zakuul and he came to regret what he had done. (I don't think it's fair to compare Arcann to Hitler. His motivations and actions were very different from Hitler's.)

Vaylin, on the other hand, took great pleasure in hurting and killing. She did not take over the war in order to protect Zakuul, but to hurt the people she didn't like, the more collateral damage the better. She never regretted her actions for one second. There is plenty to suggest she was a sadistic sociopath, even before Valkorian took an interest in her. (I would argue that is part of WHY he took an interest in her.) Lack of remorse is spot on for a sociopath.

In order to be redeemed, you have to have regret. Arcann had deep regrets for how his actions impacted others. Vaylin didn't, and, I think, literally couldn't.

I think that had to have been part of the content lost when they cut the story from 3 years worth down to 1.5. Too many loose ends! I wish they had followed up more on the Star Forges and less on other things.

I often see people complaining that Arcann got a chance at redemption but Vaylin didn't. They don't see the differences between them, or they just think of her as a poor little victim who is not responsible for her actions.

The way I see it, Arcann was raised to believe Zakuul was special and it was his duty to protect it any way he could, even if that meant conquering the rest of the galaxy for resources. (Think of it like brainwashing, just like every other kid raised in a cult) Were his methods extreme? Yes. But he genuinely believed they were necessary to win the war, and the war was for Zakuul's survival. He didn't take pleasure in what he did. His actions were pragmatic. Over time he came to see that he was wrong about Zakuul and he came to regret what he had done. (I don't think it's fair to compare Arcann to Hitler. His motivations and actions were very different from Hitler's.)

Vaylin, on the other hand, took great pleasure in hurting and killing. She did not take over the war in order to protect Zakuul, but to hurt the people she didn't like, the more collateral damage the better. She never regretted her actions for one second. There is plenty to suggest she was a sadistic sociopath, even before Valkorian took an interest in her. (I would argue that is part of WHY he took an interest in her.) Lack of remorse is spot on for a sociopath.

In order to be redeemed, you have to have regret. Arcann had deep regrets for how his actions impacted others. Vaylin didn't, and, I think, literally couldn't.

I've always felt Valkorian use the Force to condition his children from conception on. Senya saying that Thexan and Arcann wanted 'nothing to do with me from infancy. That goes against every law of nature there is. Ultimate misuse of the Force. Also, poor Vaylin, I can't agree that she was always a sadistic monster, but I do believe that Valkorian was constantly working all of them on a level they couldn't be aware of, not suppressing their free will but directing where those choices led.

Absolutely! What we've ended up with honestly feels like a story where minor characters and scenes are sometimes prioritised over the main plot. I always wished they'd allowed Arcann to take a more active role in his redemption arc. Imagine if they had taken the time to reveal more about his ultimate plans for the Star Fortresses (for example), then showed him changing his mind and taking actions to undo the damage he has/would have caused. That would've been great, I think.

I often see people complaining that Arcann got a chance at redemption but Vaylin didn't. They don't see the differences between them, or they just think of her as a poor little victim who is not responsible for her actions [...]

Vaylin was a victim (especially as a child), but someone can be a victim without being a good person. The grown-up Vaylin we see in KOTFE and KOTET clearly takes sadistic glee in hurting others, like you said. Arcann never exhibits that behaviour. He even tells the Outlander several times that his attacks are aimed at Valkorion, not us (lines like "this isn't about you"). He never goes out of his way to target people close to us, but Vaylin does. That really changes the whole dynamic between the Outlander and Vaylin as enemies, in contrast to the dynamic we have with Arcann. Vaylin also makes it explicitly clear, several times, that she has no interest in being redeemed or becoming anything else than what she is. I don't believe it's possible to save someone who doesn't want to be saved - and I believe Arcann always did, even in his darkest times.

I never really understood how anyone who likes Vaylin and prefers her to Arcann envisions a redemption arc for her that doesn't fundamentally change who she is. I think she would hate that - it's too much like what Valkorion did to her.

I also think that Arcann's "vision for the galaxy" (as he puts it to Vaylin in one cutscene) probably simply meant ultimate power for Zakuul. I'm not so sure that he ever believed that the war was necessary for Zakuul's survival, though. Zakuul was doing fine - yes, it was doing so well because of the resources Valkorion/Vitiate had siphoned into it from the Core Worlds for a very long time, and it could be argued that Zakuul would have a problem supporting its previous standard of living after Valkorion's death because of that, but it wasn't suddenly in dire straits. They could have done so many other things than go to war; reached out diplomatically to The Republic, spent some of their treasury (the one we loot in The Gilded Star is pretty enormous) on establishing agriculture on other planets in Wild Space, etc.

I don't think Arcann was just being pragmatic. I think he was brought up in a culture that endorsed and idolised violence, combined with an abusive and violent upbringing of his own, and I think he was mostly just angry, hurting and still had a lot to prove. He seems deeply troubled throughout KOTFE; we see him appearing to swing from depression/grief over Thexan to self-aggrandizement, bordering on megalomania at times (I'm thinking here of lines like "I am beyond destiny"). I think Arcann was just really unwell psychologically for a long time - and very understandably so. He needed help to overcome that (from Senya) and only then was he able to really look at what he'd done and begin to atone for it.

Also, don't forget that Arcann's tyranny escalates after the Outlander returns because he begins to prioritise hunting us more than anything else, including Zakuul. The five planets he destroys are a means of intimidating the Alliance and its collaborators and has nothing to do with protecting Zakuul, for example.

Saying that he was just pragmatic or trying to protect Zakuul comes too close to excusing his actions for me (I apologise if I've misunderstood you here). He did rule with unnecessary brutality and committed atrocities. Even his own people felt that way - you hear Zakuulan NPCs talk about it with ambient dialogue now and then.

Edited by witchglove

I've always felt Valkorian use the Force to condition his children from conception on. Senya saying that Thexan and Arcann wanted 'nothing to do with me from infancy. That goes against every law of nature there is. Ultimate misuse of the Force.

I always wondered about that line, too! The only explanations I can see are either, like you said, that Valkorion did something to make the boys ignore their mother - or that Senya is misinterpreting something. What she describes sounds like infants with deeply insecure attachment styles, specifically avoidant-insecure children. I do wonder how emotionally available Senya really was back then - or, perhaps, was allowed to be. In the "Brothers" story, Thexan mentions that Valkorion changed his and Arcann's Knights constantly to prevent attachment. If Valkorion enforced similar practices when they were children (constantly changing caregivers whose faces are hidden behind helmets, etc.) and perhaps extended those to Senya, he probably wouldn't even have needed to misuse the Force to mess them up.

I can't help but notice that we never see Senya interact with Arcann and Thexan as children the way we see her being very close with young Vaylin. Senya's choices regarding her children makes me think that she might not be the most reliable or objective narrator (not through any deliberate deceit on her part, but because she may not see things clearly - I get the feeling it takes her a long time to really grasp how much of a monster Valkorion is, even long after leaving him).

Edited by witchglove

Okay this is some very long and detailed posts...

1. Arcann's actions in KOTFE cannot be excused or minimized in any way, shape, or form. To do so is willfully ignoring the entire narrative. He did not have to try and obliterate the Scions (creepy and deranged as the Order was) he did not have to send Vaylin to Bomb 5 planets to near extinction. He did not have to persecute his own people and turn his military on them. He chose to do each of those things and they were reprehensible acts.

2. Senya... I look at her POV as the truth with the information she has. Throughout every Imperial class story, I have played it is repeated that The Emperor flits in and out of Imperial affairs for sometimes centuries at a time. We know it's because he was spending thousands of years building up Zakuul but the Empire and more importantly Zakuul itself didn't know that. Zakuul had almost no idea about the outside galaxy until Valkorian let Thexan attack them. How can Senya know that he was the monster he is until she knows us?

They drew first blood. It was my understanding they had no idea we existed until Marr and I went "looking for the Emperor". (I played all of KOT-X in about 48 hours with no sleep).

So they attack the Republic AND Empire, subjugate both, exact a tithe leaving both factions in a state of perpetual weakness, FORCING the two sides to either cooperate with each other or wither away on the vine.

The Empire didn't leave Voss a smoking crater. Neither did the Republic. That was them.

When those oppressed throw off their collective chains and become the rulers, not the ruled, don't look to me for sympathy.

Slaughtered their entire family. Father, mother, son, and daughter.

No regrets.

They drew first blood. It was my understanding they had no idea we existed until Marr and I went "looking for the Emperor". (I played all of KOT-X in about 48 hours with no sleep).

Slaughtered their entire family. Father, mother, son, and daughter.

No regrets.

Okay maybe no playing video games for 48hrs. That's not healthy.

Arcann and Thexan attacked the wider galaxy just before we show up. That's what put Marr on the scent. Then just before we show up Thexan died.

Okay maybe no playing video games for 48hrs. That's not healthy.

Arcann and Thexan attacked the wider galaxy just before we show up. That's what put Marr on the scent. Then just before we show up Thexan died.

Honestly I did get a couple of hours here and there. I found the first portion compelling, the second not so much. HK-55 chapter?

Hilarious.

"PEW! PEW, PEW, PEW!"

The Shroud of Memory is infinitely replay-able. That said this is a no-hater Arcann thread so let's keep on topic. I'm going to say something that my Fellow Arcannites, will try to Force Choke me for, but here it goes... Part of what makes Arcann truly atoning for his crimes is that he knows he deserves to die for them. I'm 100% anti-death here but that's the truth. He does deserve it. Revan deserves it, Vader deserves it. Without acknowledging that, and accepting it, you can't fully appreciate the mercy and redemption arc.

PS. Senya does not deserve death EVER!

Okay this is some very long and detailed posts...

1. Arcann's actions in KOTFE cannot be excused or minimized in any way, shape, or form [...].

2. Senya... I look at her POV as the truth with the information she has. [...]

I'm here for long and detailed discussion. It's what I'm interested in, personally.

1. Arcann is a complex, flawed character. That's what I love about him. I'd rather examine and discuss his darkness than minimize it. That's my only reason for objecting if I feel excuses are being made for him.

2. This is precisely what I said. Not knowing something is also a reason for being an unreliable narrator or witness.

I'm going to say something that my Fellow Arcannites, will try to Force Choke me for, but here it goes... Part of what makes Arcann truly atoning for his crimes is that he knows he deserves to die for them. I'm 100% anti-death here but that's the truth. He does deserve it. Revan deserves it, Vader deserves it. Without acknowledging that, and accepting it, you can't fully appreciate the mercy and redemption arc.

While this is a common view, you can't claim as an objective fact that Arcann deserves death. It's not a fact; it's a philosophical and moral position. Philosophers talk about this as the concept of desert and the view that criminals deserve punishment is called retributivism. There are plenty of epistomelogical, practical and metaphysical arguments to the contrary. I'm not interested in going into them here myself - firstly because it'll take the thread off-topic and invite further trolling, and secondly because there are so many more interesting things to discuss about our favourite character than passing moral judgment on him. Finally, I tend to romance him with Jedi characters to whom the idea of retributivism would be morally and ethically reprehensible. Jedi aren't judges, they are protectors of life. A Jedi would never think that redemption is only meaningful because someone is aware that they don't deserve life. They would argue that everyone deserves life - or even question the concept of desert itself.

Here's an unsubtle attempt at changing the topic: I often see Youtube comments to the "Sacrifice" trailer saying I wish this had been a movie. Do you all think Arcann's story could possibly have been told well as a movie - or does it fit the game format better? And if so, who should play him in your opinion? Is there any actor worthy of the role? ;)

I'm here for long and detailed discussion. It's what I'm interested in, personally.

Okay, but I'm not changing the subject ;)!

I never said it was my belief Arcann deserves to die. However, and this is important, from the dawn of time nearly every law code has determined that the willful taking of life demands the life of the perpetrator. SW's seems to operate under the same basic model, (the Jedi being incredibly inconsistent in their codes). Arcann believes he deserved to die. Because that's how Zakuul operates (as far as we know).

Now for some dictionary fun.

Mercy: Five definitions--

1. compassionate or kindly forbearance shown toward an offender, an enemy, or other person in one's power; compassion, pity, or benevolence:

2. the disposition to be compassionate or forbearing:

3. the discretionary power of a judge to pardon someone or to mitigate punishment, especially to send to prison rather than invoke the death penalty.

4. an act of kindness, compassion, or favor:

5. something that gives evidence of divine favor; blessing:

Obviously, 1-4 are the most important for our discussion, but for the sake of completeness we'll take in all the definitions.

But mercy only works if the offender:

A. Shows repentance.

Repentance two definitions--

1. deep sorrow, compunction, or contrition for a past sin, wrongdoing, or the like.

2. regret for any past action.

Until Senya tells us Arcann saved her we have solid evidence that he might wish to repent therefore opening the way for..

B. Atonement four definitions, (for the sake of ToS I will only be posting two.)

1. satisfaction or reparation for a wrong or injury; amends.

4. Archaic. reconciliation; agreement.

With Arcann repentant willing to atone this is paves the way for Redemption.

Redemption six definitions (again for ToS I will be posting four)

1. an act of redeeming or atoning for a fault or mistake, or the state of being redeemed.

2, deliverance; rescue.

4. atonement for guilt.

5. repurchase, as of something sold.

6. paying off, as of a mortgage, bond, or note.

So based on the ideals of the Law Codes we see in-game, where a life for a life is pretty standard across the board. I stand by my assertions. But just because someone deserves something, doesn't mean they should get that!:D

I I often see Youtube comments to the "Sacrifice" trailer saying I wish this had been a movie. Do you all think Arcann's story could possibly have been told well as a movie - or does it fit the game format better? And if so, who should play him in your opinion? Is there any actor worthy of the role? ;)

Wow, what a great idea. I hadn't considered who would play a great Arcann.

For me, I think that 2006 World Cup Champion- era Fabio Cannavaro looks similar to Arcann (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/909471586023796826/922561843820646410/2620342106.jpg on the right).

I am totally down for Alex O'Loughlin to play Arcann in any live action content, though. :D

(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d9/2a/53/d92a538760aba6b412abf58bed4e4218.jpg)

Hell yes! That would be amazing.

Hello! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

I came across some audio files in the game with the tag "The Burning Star" and then subsequently found the music on the swtor youtube page:

(Composed by Henri Wilkenson and Jesse Harlin)

Does anyone have any ideas as to what "The Burning Star" is? Is it a planet? A character? The rest of the tracks in the grouping that I found were Valkorion's, Senya's, Thexan's, and Vaylin's themes. Makes me wonder if it has to do with Arcann. Any thoughts? Anything I'm missing lore-wise?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone!!

I just wanted to stop in and say Happy New Year to everyone and also post some Arcann art I've been working on. I recently started to learn how to model, rig, and pose assets in Blender! I made this recently and would love to know what you think.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/909471609566408826/929853389628665906/unknown.png

I just learned more about lighting and shadows so I think it turned out okay.

Anyone else working on any Arcann art/projects etc? :)

Happy New Year everyone!

Hello everyone!!

I just wanted to stop in and say Happy New Year to everyone and also post some Arcann art I've been working on. I recently started to learn how to model, rig, and pose assets in Blender! I made this recently and would love to know what you think.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/909471609566408826/929853389628665906/unknown.png

I just learned more about lighting and shadows so I think it turned out okay.

Anyone else working on any Arcann art/projects etc? :)

That looks amazing! The wispy shadows make the leap look even more dramatic. I love that you chose this pose which is so iconic for Arcann.

I'm working on a Funko Pop Arcann, frankensteined together from an Obi Wan and The Will (from the Saga comics). I posted the first one I made in this thread ages back. This time I'm going to experiment with painting more of the gold details on the robe. Here's a picture of the old one next to one I made of my JK:

https://imgur.com/a/fjumMuk