Hot Topic, Hot Pocket, Hot Mail, Hot Tub, Hot Prospects NOT HOT

Lunafox

I also think, but it may not matter, that when you use abbreviations, having one letter wouldn't really work. I'm on V or M for vitiate and Malgus.

DM = Darth Malgus, TL, = The Leviathan, THP= The Hot Prospect, SF= Star Forge.

Maybe they didn't find single names to work? Just a thought.🤓

All I know is... after seeing Server McServerface suggested? I'm suddenly ok with The Hot Prospect. :D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also think, but it may not matter, that when you use abbreviations, having one letter wouldn't really work. I'm on V or M for vitiate and Malgus.

DM = Darth Malgus, TL, = The Leviathan, THP= The Hot Prospect, SF= Star Forge.

Maybe they didn't find single names to work? Just a thought.🤓

Well, back at launch there was plenty of single name servers, e.g. Nathema, Hanharr, Juyo, Frostclaw, Sith'ari (my origin server) etc.

Worst server name in the history of this game although the Fat Man comes close. The Trolls and Min/Maxers from Harbinger wont care. For the RPers from BC it is symbolic of this whole merge.

PS: I asked both of the players from The Bastion and they said they don't mind. :p

Worst server name in the history of this game... Agreed

How quickly do you think it will happen?

Toons with various versions of "The Hot ...?.." and have them dressed up in a skimpy outfit.

It will be a server packed with cantina prostitutes before the end of the year.

Edited by Quraswren

How quickly do you think it will happen?

Toons with various versions of "The Hot ...?.." and have them dressed up in a skimpy outfit.

It will be a server packed with cantina prostitutes before the end of the year.

Oh I think it'll get much worse than that.

I think Mos Eisley sounds cool, I do not like Hot Prospect though.

That's a good name too. Sadly, I don't think they're going to do much about the name. I thought perhaps if enough people spoke up, they could change it before it becomes 'written in stone' but apparently it already has according to the Twitch broadcast they did the other day.

It never fails to amaze me, how when servers are renamed there is always at least one, with a godawful name. It's like begging people to leave it before it starts.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised when a bunch of females have to get out of their way to be offended by something like this.

Oh god.

Edit: this says it all = I will guess that you also enjoy meetings :rolleyes:

Edited by Malaphora
easing up a bit

Yay, I guess it worked! Hot Prospect has been changed to Satele Shan!

So...how do you like it? Better yah?

I was in the acceptance stage of grief over the original name.. I'm ok with the replacement. I mean I get that people don't understand my consternation, but to me there is a lot in a name. I guess I'm a name snob or something. I don't care how good your guild is, or its players. If the name of your guild is stupid I won't join that either.

I was in the acceptance stage of grief over the original name.. I'm ok with the replacement. I mean I get that people don't understand my consternation, but to me there is a lot in a name. I guess I'm a name snob or something. I don't care how good your guild is, or its players. If the name of your guild is stupid I won't join that either.

I understand you completely. I'm much the same, there is importance in a name and in the identity it bestows. You have to feel good about yourself, those you're with and that for which you stand, or why do it?

I understand you completely. I'm much the same, there is importance in a name and in the identity it bestows. You have to feel good about yourself, those you're with and that for which you stand, or why do it?

On the bright side, the name is being changed to Satele Shan, so... #StarForgeFTW? :p

I looked up hot prospect on Urban Dictionary (need a brain scrub after X___X)

Kinda glad they changed it to Satele Shan. Hot Prospect was already a lame name compared to other server names. Wanted them to change it whether the name itself was derogatory or not.

I looked up hot prospect on Urban Dictionary (need a brain scrub after X___X)

Kinda glad they changed it to Satele Shan. Hot Prospect was already a lame name compared to other server names. Wanted them to change it whether the name itself was derogatory or not.

Try rule 34ing it. :eek::eek::eek:

On the bright side, the name is being changed to Satele Shan, so... #StarForgeFTW? :p

Of course. You know me all too well lol. I didn't actually care that much if they changed it...I was a) being helpful to those who hated it and b) I didn't want to see that stupid name whenever I log in. :D