The New Server Names

Zerileth

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda funny my husband just got new orders to the East Coast. :p We live in WA state right now, and we're both on BC... which is The Hot Prospect...

I think I'll just start moving my characters over...

Well, hi :D Haven't see you around in a while. Welcome to the East End. I hope you will be happy there!

And of course, every time someone comes on here to ask what the most populated server is they have to answer with that... oh the shame they must feel...

Probably an effective way to split the server up a bit though

Edited by MadDutchman

Just having fun. Take the following with a grain of salt.

The Leviathan! Nice strong name. Good for you French players! :cool:

Star Forge! Wow! Another strong name. Very SWTOR! Yay East Coast! :cool:

Darth Malgus... Ok Certainly SWTOR... So much for representing the Republic. But yeah ok. Alright UK!

Tulak Hord yeah, see Malgus above. Deutschland!

The Hot Prospect? Huh? Seriously? :D<----- estimating 3 players will rage quit when they see this.:p

Yeah, it's bad. Likely just as a distraction from everything else.

I'm not happy with the server merge in general but that name is very terrible. We need a poll, so we can get a nice name like the rest of the servers. To be honest I'm not thrilled with the idea of BC being merged with Harbinger. Harbinger is always down and I get huge lagging issues that I don't experience on BC. I hope they made some serious upgrades to these servers or it's going to be painful :(

The Hot Prospect -- that's the name of the clothing store where teenaged Theron got his jacket.

^

LMAO HEADCANON ACCEPTED. With that, I can accept the new server name to house my toons :D

Why not the Hoth Prospect? :cool: No? No? Anyone? (lolI named it Hoth Pocket at first glance XD)

Edited by Ioue
spelling

Just having fun. Take the following with a grain of salt.

The Leviathan! Nice strong name. Good for you French players! :cool:

Star Forge! Wow! Another strong name. Very SWTOR! Yay East Coast! :cool:

Darth Malgus... Ok Certainly SWTOR... So much for representing the Republic. But yeah ok. Alright UK!

Tulak Hord yeah, see Malgus above. Deutschland!

The Hot Prospect? Huh? Seriously? :D

<----- estimating 3 players will rage quit when they see this.:p

In Star Wars Leviathan is a type of gigantic Sithspawn creature (see Legacy comic series or Jedi Academy: Leviathan). Star Forge was created by dark side users and fueled by dark side. All those names are sort of imperial-leaning :)

In Star Wars Leviathan is a type of gigantic Sithspawn creature (see Legacy comic series or Jedi Academy: Leviathan). Star Forge was created by dark side users and fueled by dark side. All those names are sort of imperial-leaning :)

Leviathan is Karath's ship in KOTOR, Star Forge was created by the Ancient Rakata, and before it was destroyed it was under the control of the empire, it's where Revan fought Malak for the last time.

The names used to be kinda balanced but they are mostly imperial now, not a big surprise.

Toad the hot prospect, seriously that name choice alone explains a lot.

I REALLY hate the Darth Malgus name. Why name a server after a failed Sith? What about those players that mainly play Republic side having to play on a server that is named after the opposite faction?

A faction neutral name would be MUCH better. Please rethink the name.

What about those players that mainly play Republic side having to play on a server that is named after the opposite faction?

A faction neutral name would be MUCH better. Please rethink the name.

What about the current server called "Jedi Covenant"? Do people complain about that too or did? (Serious question)

Honestly, I'm quite surprised and happy about The Leviathan.

Now that's a cool name, French servers deserved it, since they are dying fast now :/

As for Darth Malgus... ok, why not. I am one of the few who didn't like the character but I can very well understand the appeal ;)

Hot Prospect is a joke though. Still I was expecting it for Ebon Hawk, after all when you see what's going on in General Discussion it is more fitting to EH. :rak_03:

Now gotta make sure I'm subbed before merge. Eliadil is my name since my start on the game, and is my name across multiple games. I don't want to lose it now.