The big surprise in the upcoming roadmap?

Eshvara

If it's an Arcann romance, I'm really not sure who I'd take up on that offer. I'd think only a ds character would be interested in that but he'd only be alive for ls characters :confused:

My Light V character killed Arcann - all of mine do. I think there are plausible reasons to get rid of him regardless of alignment...

Regardless, though, he does seem to have a fanbase of people who want him as a romance option, and the letter he sends after Umbara (assuming he's still in your game) seems to lean toward that.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's an Arcann romance, I'm really not sure who I'd take up on that offer. I'd think only a ds character would be interested in that but he'd only be alive for ls characters :confused:

Like what was said, I don't remember a DS option to allows you to keep him.

I made sure he was dead no matter what LS/DS I was so for me it doesn't matter. There is no way that screw up is coming back as a interest in any capacity.

Yea baby! Thats a good start.

Would you break up with whoever you're romancing for Arcann though? I figured most people would make a new toon or use a different available character rather than dumping Theron or Quinn.

No, I don't want to break up with any Quinns or Therons, I suppose I have a neutral smuggler I could take through the story just to check out the romance (if that's what it is) but, still it's kind of a strange choice of romantic partner for her.. hrm

Edit- Misread.

Oh, oops :)

Edited by grania

No, I don't want to break up with any Quinns or Therons, I suppose I have a neutral smuggler I could take through the story just to check out the romance (if that's what it is) but, still it's kind of a strange choice of romantic partner for her.. hrm

Hmmm, I don't think Arcann romance would be the big reveal however. I think it'll be something that would interest most people. While Arcann has a large female fanbase, I don't think it's enough to call it "meaty"

Oh, oops :)

It's alright, I thought you were staying something else. Apologies! :p:D

Edited by Eshvara

Honestly, I want to know what was missed in the cutting up of FE/ET. I know it was supposed to be a 3 part series with around 40 chapters (all companions returned somewhere in there, too). I want them to release as much of it as is finished, take a moth or so to get the rest finished and released, then have plans for a huge planet expansion for spring of 2018 that will wrap up the traitor story arc and start introductions for a new one. Planet to include side quests, flash points, and at least 1 big op.

Hey, I can dream, can't I :D

Yeah - there isn't really a DS option that allows you to keep Arcann.

Well, by the binary light dark options no there isn't an option to keep Arcann but for my fully dark SI who likes to play the long cerebral game thinking five moves ahead all the time it was easy to keep him. He's undoubtedly an asset to the Alliance and all you really have to do is one light side choice allowing Senya to heal him (I rationalise that choice by thinking well my SI is just playing the long game here) then when Arcann returns in chapter 6 KOTET you can choose the DS option and have him kneel before you which feels pretty cool. Like he's your apprentice or whatever. I like to headcanon him as kinda the "Scourge" to my Vitiate if that makes sense xD Bodyguard to me, The Eternal Emperor :D

Edited by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I am surprised, not what I expected at all but I'm happy with the more technical roadmap we do need!:) I think the story and content and probably next expansion roadmap will be the one from January/February.(due to the holidays being in the middle) Edited by Eshvara

What I don't consider "BIG" they will likely spit out instead:

1. Legacy Currency

2. New GSF Features

3. New MAP for PVP

4. Server Mergers

5. Fixing Legacy CXP Buff to be something more like 100% or 250%

I think you win with this - you are almost spot on!

The announcement contained nothing "big" for players, however for the dev team and other staff I imagine investing in and planning something like mass server merges is pretty big for them. I'm guessing the real "big news" for us (or me anyway) won't come until 6.0 when they announce a decent story expansion akin to Reven with a decent prelude, story line, new planet areas, class companions stuff and an associated flashpoint or three (and an Op for those who like them).

I think you win with this - you are almost spot on!

The announcement contained nothing "big" for players, however for the dev team and other staff I imagine investing in and planning something like mass server merges is pretty big for them. I'm guessing the real "big news" for us (or me anyway) won't come until 6.0 when they announce a decent story expansion akin to Reven with a decent prelude, story line, new planet areas, class companions stuff and an associated flashpoint or three (and an Op for those who like them).

I guessed the stupid raid monster. Is there a booby prize? :D

This.^

But probably a new stupid raid monster. Pffft. Shouldn't Izax be coming out soon? Or the Demon Saviour? :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.