The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

Yeah :3 Theron's proposal was adorable ^////^ It was awkward yet adorable.

Aside, any LS SW get a DS Jaesa message threatening Theron ("new plaything" were the words used)? I'm like whaaaa? I thought LS SW ended with LS Jaesa or at least Grey Jedi like way? The letter was short about shame if bad things were to happen to your new plaything. I had to take a step back at "keep him away from me". Is this a bug or is DS Jaesa the canon now or what? I am curious as to the dev's plan with Jaesa after that letter.

My female JK got that letter too, and no need to say that she was not very pleased with that considering Theron nearly died just before receiving that mail.

I'd say that Jeasa better stay very far away from Naeya now or she might run into some trouble :rolleyes:

(think that Theron thinking that you can say no ... so that's why he's so embarrassed and unsure xD ..but sweet ..just marry me, please xD (i played in german ...there he said..(Heiratet mich einfach.Bitte)

I think that too.

And Theron's and my JK french voicing was absolutely amazing during these cutscenes.

In french it goes "Epousez-moi. Je vous en prie". That was so sweet :o

Oh I see I'm not the only one who think that a little pregnancy in the meantime would not be bad. But i'd go with Asmodesu on this : less than 6 month, enough to know but not enough for it to show.

And do I sound crazy if i say that i've been replaying the scene over and over and over again today ? :D

Edited by Goreshaga

I wasn't going to have it at all, and stick with carbonite poisoning for 5 years ruling it out forever but it just worked out in one scene, just happened so i'm rolling with it but keeping the theme of this should not have been possible after everything her body has been through during kotfe/kotet and Iokath electrocution.

Even after I found the name of their child, I still wasn't going to do it. But while I was writing Jen kind of took it that direction. I know better now than to try to force the story they way I want it. While other characters are more easily led down the path that I want to take the story, others are more vocal about the direction they want to take. For instance, Koth, I can't write anything from his PoV, because he just dissolves into a tirade about Jen always causing him trouble. They don't get along. He sees Jen as a rival for Lana's affections. And they are always arguing over the Gravestone. Jen is another one, she has a pretty big personality and I kind of just let her do her thing. Sometimes I have to reign her in, cause she has a tendency to day dream a bit, but if I try to take her down a path she doesn't want to go she will balk. Edited by rachetsw

I wasn't going to have it at all, and stick with carbonite poisoning for 5 years ruling it out forever but it just worked out in one scene, just happened so i'm rolling with it but keeping the theme of this should not have been possible after everything her body has been through during kotfe/kotet and Iokath electrocution.

Well, I guess being a strong SW or JK can help a bit here.

I was wondering if our lady got pregnant while Valko was still in there, would it be possible for him to pass from the mother to the child ? Because if possible, that'd have been a perfect host for him being the child of Theron who has Revan, Bastila and Satele's blood and of one of the most powerfull JK or SW and even more powerfull thanks to him.

But I guess Naeya and Theron never really go enough privacy for that while he was probably watching anyway. So i'd go for it but only after she was sure he left for good.

I was never going to

kill Theron no matter what anyway but that walking away as he is dying moment is heartbreaking.

Then Bioware have these lines from Theron with happy romance ending "Every night since I left, I've had the same nightmare. You're walking away and no matter how fast I ran, I can't catch up." Ouch right in my heart.

I really loved everything of this and I thought Theron was done very well and made so clear for anyone who didn't believe in him that Theron was never a traitor. That proposal awkwardness scene is so very him.

I really wasn't planning on getting married if they give us the option but it just felt so natural that I went for it and loved it.

Yay getting married to Theron now :)

Bioware kudos on this.

I was wondering if our lady got pregnant while Valko was still in there, would it be possible for him to pass from the mother to the child ? Because if possible, that'd have been a perfect host for him being the child of Theron who has Revan, Bastila and Satele's blood and of one of the most powerfull JK or SW and even more powerfull thanks to him.

But I guess Naeya and Theron never really go enough privacy for that while he was probably watching anyway. So i'd go for it but only after she was sure he left for good.

Yeah, I figured to blame the fact of her intense connection with the Force after ch 12 happened. "you may be the greatest of us all" thanks Satele.

The only reason my SW's mother didn't kill Theron at the first chance she had (when he came to steal Saf's ship from her mum's spaceport) is because of that bloodline of his, she's a very.. typical Sith + Imperial , all about her legacy and the ancestry/genetics.

Not sure about the Valky thing but Saf was careful about that too, but definitely had alone time with her man anyway. Doesn't help that my SW is Vitiate's (host body) child - I made that in headcanon 5 years+ ago, well before the slightest hint of KotFE existing and it just worked for Saf all this time-. not genetically related to Arcann etc obviously as they are the host Valkorion's kids. But it made the entire thing so damn.. personal, and drama.

So set even before Makeb came out, is my SW that I peppered with a purple-blooded pedigree, daughter of Vitiate, direct descendant of Exar Kun and multiple powerful sith purebloods (though she's probably 80% human, the human genes won in looks) then when I was able to mix Revan, Bastila and Satele descendant to that mix .. I was taking it, why not. Then stuff happened and it became my favourite pair up, and story with the trio of Lana, Theron and Saf.

Yeah, I figured to blame the fact of her intense connection with the Force after ch 12 happened. "you may be the greatest of us all" thanks Satele.

The only reason my SW's mother didn't kill Theron at the first chance she had (when he came to steal Saf's ship from her mum's spaceport) is because of that bloodline of his, she's a very.. typical Sith + Imperial , all about her legacy and the ancestry/genetics.

Not sure about the Valky thing but Saf was careful about that too, but definitely had alone time with her man anyway. Doesn't help that my SW is Vitiate's (host body) child - I made that in headcanon 5 years+ ago, well before the slightest hint of KotFE existing and it just worked for Saf all this time-. not genetically related to Arcann etc obviously as they are the host Valkorion's kids. But it made the entire thing so damn.. personal, and drama.

So set even before Makeb came out, is my SW that I peppered with a purple-blooded pedigree, daughter of Vitiate, direct descendant of Exar Kun and multiple powerful sith purebloods (though she's probably 80% human, the human genes won in looks) then when I was able to mix Revan, Bastila and Satele descendant to that mix .. I was taking it, why not. Then stuff happened and it became my favourite pair up, and story with the trio of Lana, Theron and Saf.

Naeya never trusted a single word of what Valko was telling her, so she was always quite careful about not showing too much how deep her feelings for Theron actually were.

I thought about that for Naeya too, but being born in the Republic, I don't think it would've worked quite fine, and I already had the idea that she was the daughter of Duke Charle Organa and a former Jedi knight who died when she was a child. (funny thing is that Charle Organa showed up right next to Malcom when Naeya received her Cross of Glory), so it was even better with that :D

I considered making her mother Charle's sister, and having her pregnant with Vitiate's Voice, but, could not come up with a good explaination as to how it would've happened, so i kept my initial backstory.

And Valko's line still live throught Arcann, so I guess Naeya and Theron's child can end up with Arcann's at some point :rolleyes:

Oh, and I'd like it if Scourge had a line about Naeya and Theron being together, considering he knew Revan, and well he pretty much told her that she would one day fall in love and have children.

Edited by Goreshaga

My main Jedi Knight is related to Vitiate as well. She stems from a Pureblood lineage on her father's side that predates Vitiate. His father, Dramath, was the bastard son of one of her ancestors so they are connected through blood. She's also only the second human in the family lineage, part Pureblood more so in her nature than appearance. Their blood ties are also the reason he can't fully control and dominate her body, shaping her into a proper vessel. On top of that I have it written as such that Vitiate, on the night of Arcann, Thexan and Vaylin's conception, performed a ritual to ensure that his blood, his genes would transfer into his offspring with Senya, and not Valkorion's. He wanted his children to be his own in every way, not those of his vessel. So Arcann is Vitiate's son by blood, and therefore quite indirectly and distantly related to my JK. And now she is pregnant with Theron's child so that's going to be interesting I think. It'll be mixing Vitiate's lineage, which is hers as well, with the Revan/Shan dynasty. Edited by JennyFlynn

Interesting mail I got on my sorceress. She sided with the Republic so Acina in my story is dead and yet I get a mail from her? Newsflash not every one is going to side with their "perceived" faction so can you please check that.

I was curious to see whether or not "leaving" a romanced Theron in Nathema had any different dialogue than a non-romanced scene, seems as though there isn't a difference based on the videos I've seen.

Can confirm personally, my Theron-romancing Mando BH left him to die, he still pleas with you calling you "Commander" as you walk away - really, Theron? Not even an affectionate namesake, even at the very end.

You also get the same Satele letter as anyone else does after leaving him on Nathema. Although I wouldn't put it past Satele to pull a writer's fiat, er, Force teleport, and whisk Theron away to safety.

It felt oddly final, with some much needed closure for my BH. You can only fool a Mando once.

...Although on the other hand my SI forgave him, I liked the "non-proposal" ending. Things are sweet between your character and Theron, but after everything that has happened, I don't know if I could force him right into Theron marriage - and the implicit trust that carries - right after.

Edited by Iadro

Naeya never trusted a single word of what Valko was telling her, so she was always quite careful about not showing too much how deep her feelings for Theron actually were.

I thought about that for Naeya too, but being born in the Republic, I don't think it would've worked quite fine, and I already had the idea that she was the daughter of Duke Charle Organa and a former Jedi knight who died when she was a child. (funny thing is that Charle Organa showed up right next to Malcom when Naeya received her Cross of Glory), so it was even better with that :D

I considered making her mother Charle's sister, and having her pregnant with Vitiate's Voice, but, could not come up with a good explaination as to how it would've happened, so i kept my initial backstory.

And Valko's line still live throught Arcann, so I guess Naeya and Theron's child can end up with Arcann's at some point :rolleyes:

Oh, and I'd like it if Scourge had a line about Naeya and Theron being together, considering he knew Revan, and well he pretty much told her that she would one day fall in love and have children.

haha that worked out well though! republic/Organa family that is. All my sith has is a dad that is the greatest enemy of the republic. My explanation for my Sith is her powerful, and very much in the Eugenics stuff. the mother being the descendant of Exar Kun, seemed a nice little experiment for a kid to Vitiate, and she was willing. didn't know if vitiate knows about the girl, didn't care. She got what she wanted. And Saf became everything she'd wanted too, lol. Emperor's Wrath, Darth, feared by the entire dark council, and then ruler of the galaxy for a time with the Alliance. Not the nicest mother though xD . Through mum she's descended from one of the 11 sith order founders (Sorzus Syn), Exar Kun. So most of the names are fallen jedi one way or another xD , add in Vitiate and she was, genetically, set up for war and to conquer.

Though Jenny's ritual thing is intriguing to me as that would mean (in my story) that Saf is the cut-content 4th sibling, if that were the case lol.

Interesting mail I got on my sorceress. She sided with the Republic so Acina in my story is dead and yet I get a mail from her? Newsflash not every one is going to side with their "perceived" faction so can you please check that.

I received a letter from Vowrawn as a republic sided Sith. so hopefully that just bugged on you :(

I received a letter from Vowrawn as a republic sided Sith. so hopefully that just bugged on you :(

Maybe I had a bug on my smuggler the Jedi showed up instead of the Voidwolf's daughter and my smuggler took the light side choice at the end of her class story, not the dark side lol

Can confirm personally, my Theron-romancing Mando BH left him to die, he still pleas with you calling you "Commander" as you walk away - really, Theron? Not even an affectionate namesake, even at the very end.

Don't think my heart could deal with him saying "But I loved you..." as you walked away from him. :(

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Don't think my heart could deal with him saying "But I loved you..." as you walked away from him. :(

That would be AMAZING, and make you feel like a right bastard for leaving him to bleed out. A real one-two emotional punch in the gut.

As it stands, the current scene just makes Theron disproportionately emotionally distant to a an intimate lover even at death's door. My BH was shaking his head, because in his mind, it just confirmed what his fellow Mandos always thought about Republic "secret agents" and all their lying, unworthy, disloyal ways. Like Theron always thought of him just as a tool to be used, dragged across the galaxy on a wild goose chase and emotionally played with so Shan could look good being the hero that saved the Alliance.

(I don't think I need to add a pious disclaimer that my characters don't always have the right read on every situation that ever existed, ever, but here it is!)

Edited by Iadro

I did similar with Saf except being a force user she'd conceived the day before and knew it the moment it happened. Just for a double blow on the traitor thing.. But she's not showing the pregnancy yet when he came back, so they have time to sort themselves out before a kid turns up.

I love this idea because I did something similar. My Nimah found out she was pregnant and was going to tell him the day they went to Umbara but Lana interrupts and she resolves to tell him later, and that time never comes. Like a huge kick in the guts. She also went off grid for a while before Nathema after going to Copero and missing seeing Theron again. She goes into the Odessan wilds and Lana has to send Torian in after her (he has had a huge thing for her since they met) and in her vulnerability something happens between them. It is making it very awkward for her after getting Theron back. I just pretty much synopsised my whole fic for you lol, it's really fun to write but that's why I love fan fiction.

I love this idea because I did something similar. My Nimah found out she was pregnant and was going to tell him the day they went to Umbara but Lana interrupts and she resolves to tell him later, and that time never comes. Like a huge kick in the guts. She also went off grid for a while before Nathema after going to Copero and missing seeing Theron again. She goes into the Odessan wilds and Lana has to send Torian in after her (he has had a huge thing for her since they met) and in her vulnerability something happens between them. It is making it very awkward for her after getting Theron back. I just pretty much synopsised my whole fic for you lol, it's really fun to write but that's why I love fan fiction.

haha cool synopsis! I like writing to add in all those extra things that just makes more happen and grows the characters a bit. My fic is two parts, one covers the class stories, the other Makeb - KotET+ but neither is very far yet. I write as I think of scenes.

I keep thinking of this scenario as well, Valkorion manipulating a pregnancy in order to get the perfect host, the combination of Revan's bloodline and a legendarily strong force user (JK/SW/SI/JC) but my character is male so...lol. But hey, Sith alchemy/sorcery can do some crazy things like create a kid with no father through the force, make a viable species out of two genetically incompatible species (human and the original red sith race), create monsters, etc...Valkorion totally could have done stuff and things to our character so...yay?

Edited by Nefla

I am actually looking forward to the Nar Shadaa Nightlife event that's coming up now. I never really gave it much thought, but after Nathema fp and with Theron back, for some reason, I'm looking forward to that event.

During the fp, there was a moment when Theron, Lana, and my SW were fighting side by side with ugly Nathema monsters. And it just felt so right to me ( ̄▽ ̄) . The team back together again.

Edited by Ioue

Thank the stars that Jen is a merc and a Chiss, so probably not someone that a xenophobic Emperor would want to mix his bloodline with. Valkorion was only in her head because she was in the throne room when my SW killed him and he liked tormenting Jen, but his real goal was my SW, who thankfully wasn't reunited with Malavai until after Valkorion was gone. Edited by rachetsw