Compensation List

SaerethDL

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see:

1- A serious apology (this should not have happened)

2- A rigorous patch testing system implemented (this was clearly not done)

3- If this goes for more than 24 hours some sort of useful compensation (I don't need a pet, I'd rather have something I find more useful, so perhaps cartel coins so people can pick their compensation) based on the length of the outage.

Entitled, certainly not. I would put that under the concept of "good public relations" however.

If a plumber fixes your leaky pipes but messes up your carpet, you may not be entitled to new carpet. But a good and decent plumber will try to clean up the mess and possibly offer to pay for the spot cleaning to be done by a cleaning company. It might cost him a little cash, but in the long run he will have a satisfied customer that will then tell others about what a great guy he is and how much he cares about taking care of his clients.

Since we are all thinking it, I'm going to speak it.

I'm not thinking it at all, speak for yourself, not everyone.

What I *am* thinking about is how pathetically petty so much of this community is that whine and complain 24/7 about the game but then get mad when they can't play the game they whine and complain about 24/7.

O_o

Hmmm let me see, what compensation would be fitting for my ego...

Full weekend trip to the Saint Cecilia hotel in Austin, only the Poolside Bungalow will do not the cheap studios. On top of the weekend, a grand tour around the Bioware studios in Austin and a sit down with Keith, Charles and Eric. They have to buy me a round of coffee and donuts every 20 minutes as the tour will last a minimum of 2 hours. I wanna be driven around in Austin in a limo and end every evening in Roaring Fork or Uchi restaurant, Keith will pay the bill of course. Also I want Belgian Beer and Waffles in my Bungalow . And don't try to come up with some cheap rip off Dutch Heineken dishwater beer! :cool:

Edited by Namyel

Entitled, certainly not. I would put that under the concept of "good public relations" however..

Fair point. The amount of issues of late are mounting up. So some sort of gesture would be nice and you are correct, it would come under good public relations. Expecting or in some cases demanding is not a good thing.

Happy to except anything at the moment. 3 lost days in a weeks is a lot.

@ PetFish

You know I was thinking the same as you as opposed to what the OP was thinking.

Since we are all thinking it, I'm going to speak it.

Compensation list - (feel free to add to it)

#1 : CXP Bonus Week Extension

#2 : Free Cartel Coins 500+

#3 : Extension on subscription for subs

#4 : Free Superior CXP Boost

I think you're exploiting the situation.

Substitutional CXP/XP bonus that can stack up with 100% CXP vendor's boost for ALL of us, definitely yes.

Extension of subscription, only if these issues last for days (hopefully not). We agreed to these setbacks and delays in the terms of service and 1 day delay isn't so unreasonable as to not be entailed in our subscription time.

IMPORTANT: BIOWARE MAY FIND IT NECESSARY TO MAKE CHANGES TO, OR RESET CERTAIN PARAMETERS TO BALANCE GAME PLAY AND USAGE OF TOR SERVICES. THESE CHANGES OR "RESETS" MAY AFFECT CHARACTERS OR GAMES OR GROUPS UNDER YOUR CONTROL AND MAY CAUSE YOU SETBACKS WITHIN THE RELEVANT GAME WORLD. BIOWARE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE THESE CHANGES AND IS NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR THESE CHANGES.
Edited by Johrun

i would like to no longer have to spend hundreds of cartel coins just to unlock a few stupid items for the rest of my characters.

i'd also like a detailed explanation on how bioware consistently manages to break their entire game every time they do something simple like nerf my main class. they're like a dentist who manages to decapitate a patient during a routine teeth cleaning.

I'm not thinking it at all, speak for yourself, not everyone.

What I *am* thinking about is how pathetically petty so much of this community is that whine and complain 24/7 about the game but then get mad when they can't play the game they whine and complain about 24/7.

O_o

You know it take alot of dedication to stand around the fleet for 6 hrs while doing nothing but trolling and whining.:p

Usually I hate these kinds of posts and ideas, when working with computer code stuff happens that is just unforeseen. However, with this one it does seem like some really bad quality control. I think a good explination and apology for this especially to our European friends who have really been affected by this since it was during all of their primetime. If they are going to compensate us simply extending the cxp and xp event a week is good enough so that everybody is covered.

Now, now, let's not be greedy.

How about just extending the Double XP for a day (to make up for the day that was lost), and another day or two beyond that, as a way of apology?

Free Cartel Coins or subscription time would be nice, but I wouldn't count on it.

yeah - some of this stuff is a bit overboard. the best thing to do would be to extend the cxp/xp week another day to a week. which would be great!

but they're probably not going to give out free subscription time or cartel coins - they need people buying those. at best, i could see them extending subscription an extra day, to make up for today. but probably not more than that.