Esne/Aivela HM needs to be buffed.

FlavivsAetivs

So basically, you can straight burn Esne/Aivela in HM and totally ignore the mechanics.

That's ridiculous. The mechanics on this fight badly need to be buffed so you actually have to pay attention to them, and it makes the fight meaningful. Esne/Aivela is supposed to be the Sword Squadron of VotMG, not the Jarg and Sorno.

Yes, I know people will cry about it being too hard, that's what story mode is for. The point of Hard mode (it's clear they're not going to make a NiM mode, which is very disappointing) is to learn to play, learn to play it right, and be rewarded for it.

Let me be clear, I haven't done it in HM (nor did I claim I had), but I have been talking to people who have, and I misunderstood what they said about the mechanics. I talked to someone else and they explained it better, was wrong, my apologies.

They were pissed about there being no NiM and weren't going to protest the devs about it so I figured I'd just start a thread is all.

Edited by FlavivsAetivs

let me be clear, i haven't done it in hm (nor did i claim i had), but i have been talking to people who have, and i misunderstood what they said about the mechanics. I talked to someone else and they explained it better, was wrong, my apologies.

They were pissed about there being no nim and weren't going to protest the devs about it so i figured i'd just start a thread is all.

iq/10

Edited by auroroavalor

Let me be clear, I haven't done it in HM (nor did I claim I had), but I have been talking to people who have, and I misunderstood what they said about the mechanics. I talked to someone else and they explained it better, was wrong, my apologies.

They were pissed about there being no NiM and weren't going to protest the devs about it so I figured I'd just start a thread is all.

so you lied about it.....why should the devs listen to an admitted liar?

Let me be clear, I have never had a threesome with Margot Robbie & Scarlett Johansson, but I've talked to friends that have and it was too easy for them so I'm not even interested anymore.

First rule in progression, you can't really comment on the difficulty until you've seen and killed the boss yourself. Also, until there's an official statement that NiM is cancelled, I wouldn't be so fast in saying there won't be a NiM.

Personally, my raid group will do A&E VM on Friday but I'm happy if A&E is a little easier than Tyth. Even though we beat Tyth, it is tuned too high for the average group, and now that the second boss is out, Tyth should have been nerfed at the latest. For A&E, there are definitely some mechanics you can't ignore, like the stacks from the Countermeasures which will wipe even the best group if they land on the healers, so I find your statement hard to believe.

Edited by Jerba

Let me be very clear here: I have never been president of the United States of America, but I've spoken to someone who was while waiting in line at Starbucks in Washington D.C. He said it was very easy.

Jokes aside: I ran the twin bosses on my Sage when they released on Tuesday evening. It's true that things like countermeasures and the circles can easily be ignored on SM entirely, but that's not true for HM. We were a team of DPS and healers equipped anywhere between 236 and 248. We eventually managed to clear SM after two hours, but we had to give it a few tries.

It doesn't seem all that undertuned at all. It's easy when you know what to do, that's true, but it takes time to build up the muscle memory.

Right now, I doubt you'll find a group who joins into HM and kills the two of them within half an hour and goes: "That was easy!" except the most hardcore progression raiders. And frankly, you don't balance around them. You balance around the mean upper average/the average.

First rule in progression, you can't really comment on the difficulty until you've seen and killed the boss yourself. Also, until there's an official statement that NiM is cancelled, I wouldn't be so fast in saying there won't be a NiM.

Personally, my raid group will do A&E VM on Friday but I'm happy if A&E is a little easier than Tyth. Even though we beat Tyth, it is tuned too high for the average group, and now that the second boss is out, Tyth should have been nerfed at the latest. For A&E, there are definitely some mechanics you can't ignore, like the stacks from the Countermeasures which will wipe even the best group if they land on the healers, so I find your statement hard to believe.

there will never be NIM anymore in this game. only master mode :D

Let me be clear, I have never had a threesome with Margot Robbie & Scarlett Johansson, but I've talked to friends that have and it was too easy for them so I'm not even interested anymore.

are your friends recruiting? I'm looking to get into Progression Dating. I haven't cleared that content yet

Edited by curulz

Please dont post on the forums about stuff you clearly have no idea about.

I wouldn't be so fast in saying there won't be a NiM.

Unfortunately they have sais straight out that they wouldn't be producing anymore Nightmare content. I cant remember exactly how long ago they made the statement, but I'm ballparking a year and half maybe two years ago.

Nothing says they can't change their mind though of course. But gven that they can't even release a whole

Operation at once and are peicemealing it, I'd say new NiM content isn't likely. Also, it would likely be met with an uproar by casual/PVP players with them expending the resources and time for something that would only be played by a very small segment of the player base.

Sucks but, thats probably how it is.

Let me be clear, I haven't done it in HM (nor did I claim I had),

Ah the ole - "Im going to insinuate by my commenting, but never really come out and say it approach". This take a special person to do this, one that I despise with a vengeance. Stupid is as stupid does mentality of humanity you got going for you.

Unless this is a troll, and if so - /tipshat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.