Conquest Achievements

mpddispatch

So I got response from Customer Service:

We are sorry if you have not able to receive this kind of achievement after completing the planetary conquest for Rishi. However, I have conducted an investigation on this and found out that you just recently joined your guild last 07/09/2017 which is already the middle of the weekly conquest for 7/4/2017- 7/11/2017. You need to be part of the guild for the entire week of the conquest to be eligible for the rewards and entitlements. Please take note Guild reward progress is reset if you leave and join another guild.

Is this really a thing now? Even if I reached guild conquest points requirement and recieved guild rewards (Jawa Junk, Encryptions etc...) I won't get title and achievement because I joined mid week?

I got a very similar response from CS:

I am sorry if your character did not get the Conqueror title from the previous Conquest week. I understand where you are coming from because this also happened to me before and apparently, the reason why I did not get the said achievement is because I joined a guild after the Conquest week started. I know that this is not the answer that you are expecting however, after checking the logs of your character, I am afraid that the Conqueror title will really not be granted to your character because you joined the guild after the reset of the Conquest week. To become eligible in getting the Conquest rewards, please make sure you are part of a guild before the start of each Conquest week, and you should not quit the guild during the said week. Conquest week starts at 12:00 AM every Tuesday.

So they are saying that players need to be in the guilded before the conquest week even starts. I have read the Dulfy conquest rules many times and it never says that. I really think that SWTOR needs to post official rules on their website somewhere so that the player and CS are on the same page.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am still waiting for my ticket to be answered. First time they told me my guild didn't win, but we did. So I opened a second ticket and I provided screen shots. Does customer service use that as proof? I do not understand how a rep can tell me they looked at my character and did not see that I received, at minimum, the guild reward for conquest. What can they see exactly? Unless the one that answered my ticket made a mistake and saw the wrong character ??

I got a very similar response from CS:

I am sorry if your character did not get the Conqueror title from the previous Conquest week. I understand where you are coming from because this also happened to me before and apparently, the reason why I did not get the said achievement is because I joined a guild after the Conquest week started. I know that this is not the answer that you are expecting however, after checking the logs of your character, I am afraid that the Conqueror title will really not be granted to your character because you joined the guild after the reset of the Conquest week. To become eligible in getting the Conquest rewards, please make sure you are part of a guild before the start of each Conquest week, and you should not quit the guild during the said week. Conquest week starts at 12:00 AM every Tuesday.

So they are saying that players need to be in the guilded before the conquest week even starts. I have read the Dulfy conquest rules many times and it never says that. I really think that SWTOR needs to post official rules on their website somewhere so that the player and CS are on the same page.

Since the beginning of conquest this has NEVER been a rule. I have personally watched members leave one guild, go to another, recap, gquit and go back to the original and recap all within the same conquest week and still be rewarded their rewards, titles and achievements without any issue.

What we have here is a bad bug/glitch that our wonderful developers and their trusty sidekicks, cs, refuse to acknowledge.

Update:

Members are now on their 5th ticket trying to get this issue resolved. We are still being told that we got second place when evidence claims otherwise.

On top of that, we are now being told to come to the forums. That the only way this will get fixed is if developers see this on the forums.

Well.... here I am, again. Hello Developers!!!!! Please.... Please.... Please..... Please fix this, not just for our guild, but for ALL the guilds who are missing their very hard earned achievements and titles for the Revenge of the Revanite Conquest Week. This only comes around once every 6 months.

Dark Initiative has not received our titles as Conquerors of Oricon on Ebon Hawk last week (July 4-9). CSR (ANGEL) spoke to my guild master said we took second by the statistics that he/she could see but when you travel to Oricon our name is on the planet. A different CSR answered one player's ticket and granted her the Title. The rest of us are still waiting to get our tickets addressed. http://swtorconquest.com/ also has us listed as the conquerors of the planet.

As per the most recent responses from CS to our many many tickets, I am posting here in the Suggestion Box.

There is already a thread on forums under Bug Reports (im not sure how to link that here)

The problem: Countless players are not getting the titles and achievements for the last conquest week: Revenge of the Revanites. Im hearing reports from across ALL servers and all guilds that placed first are having tons of issues getting their well earned titles and achievements.

Everyone from my guild, Scrub Nation on the Jung Ma server (Imperial faction), has put in up to 6 tickets going back and forth with CS. They claim we did not win first place on Yavin 4, despite the mountain of evidence that proves that we did. One of our members received the rewards, title and achivements the second he logged on; Another member had extremely good luck with a CS agent who thoroughly investigated and granted him the title and achievement right away. The rest of the guild is still struggling with CS over too many tickets and live chat and phone calls to get this resolved.

Eric Musco is urging us all to go to Customer Service and when we do, we are being instructed by CS to come here to the forums Suggestion Box.

This particular conquest week is rare and only comes around every 6 months. We have all worked extra hard in securing wins across the servers and planets.

I have never heard soo many members debate quitting the game in such a small window of time before. With all of the "glitches and bugs" that still arent fixed... sometimes I wonder why I am still here. Then I remember that I have an amazing guild, family and community and our mutual love of Star Wars. They are the only reason I remain subbed. Hearing their frustration over a long sought after achievement/title and finally completing it with nothing to show for it; its heartbreaking.

Please, hear our voices. Please, fix this.

Read.

Dark Initiative has not received our titles as Conquerors of Oricon on Ebon Hawk last week (July 4-9). CSR (ANGEL) spoke to my guild master said we took second by the statistics that he/she could see but when you travel to Oricon our name is on the planet. A different CSR answered one player's ticket and granted her the Title. The rest of us are still waiting to get our tickets addressed. http://swtorconquest.com/ also has us listed as the conquerors of the planet.

That is the same for us too. Its beyond frustrating. Planet has our name and swtorconquest.com has us listed as first place. We are still sending in tickets and hoping we get a competent cs agent.

Trying to keep this thread going as well, hopefully Musco will answer us with an update soon? Because now we are going in circles. Musco told us to send in tickets and now Customer Service is telling us to post on the forums.

An update on my situation...

I sent in my ticket and I was told my guild came in second place. However, when I travel Yavin 4 on Jung Ma on any of my 4 level 70 toons, I see my guild name in huge letters across my screen. Scrub Nation controls the planet. My guild leader has access to all the perks for winning the conquest week. Bioware is adding insult to injury.

http://swtorconquest.com/ also says we won.

So....I'll be writing a ticket a day until I get what I earned.

Greetings,

I am the guild leader of Dark Initiative.

Usually you don't see us on the forums, and our group is not a group that complains, but when something is due like a conquest title legitimately earned AND we are not given our dues, this can be very frustrating.

We have won the conquest by over a million points over our closest rival Tauntaun Herders. And every one of our guild that i've spoken with has created a in-game ticket to report this problem, i wouldn't come to the forums if the reply from the in-game customer service agent was not what it was.

I will paraphrase since the game is not available at this moment and i don't know how to retrieve the information from the in-game ticket.

In general what the reply from my request was an apology that the title was not given to us then this CS Agent named Angel then went on and said that from the resources and logs at Angel's disposal did not reflect the fact that we won but that we finished 2nd.... This is where the frustration starts, we've had other members of our guild that created a ticket and they were well received and they received their title of conqueror of Oricon.

So you answer me this. Why would some customer service representative have the correct information and another did not? Possible that one does their jobs and another does not?

Please correct this situation as soon as possible. You have my thanks and the best to you all.

Beeg Pappi

Leader of Dark Initiative

I second my GMs' words

Ok here we go.....

Guild - Scrub Nation

Server - Jung Ma

So i am one of the members who, get this got the title for Yavin 4!!! because oh wait we won Yavin 4 lol.

my ticket was replied to #32066490

In this ticket Anna at CS amazing job btw Anna! she fixed my issue and awarded me the title and achieve because we did win!!!!!!

How the hell are ppl in my guild being told we came 2nd?!?!! Thats impossible because I was given the title as we came 1st and I am not the only member who won this title.

This needs fixing Bioware! you're CS staff are messing ppl around in a very bad by telling them that they are 2nd when its clear the guild was 1st the game on Yavin 4 shows it!!!!!

Read.

Honestly I'm at the point of quitting also. It's just too many bugs and problems that aren't being solved. This is a big conquest week and we're being ignored and shoved off. I don't want to do this again in another six months. Especially when there are so many games that are being managed better with customer service that cares and cultivates a good community. And with better raiding content. I've stayed simply because I love Star Wars but this is becoming too much. If I don't get my achievements fixed from this I'm done. I'm tired of not getting rewards from missions and proving with screencaps and calling in and arguing to get things. Being told I didn't complete xeno hm even though I'm locked out of it. Being told I didn't win yavin and rishi even though my guild is displayed on the planetary banner. I've never had a gap in my sub for the three years I've been here and I've raided and been on the pts and bought many many cc but this is the last straw.

Ok here we go.....

Guild - Scrub Nation

Server - Jung Ma

So i am one of the members who, get this got the title for Yavin 4!!! because oh wait we won Yavin 4 lol.

my ticket was replied to #32066490

In this ticket Anna at CS amazing job btw Anna! she fixed my issue and awarded me the title and achieve because we did win!!!!!!

How the hell are ppl in my guild being told we came 2nd?!?!! Thats impossible because I was given the title as we came 1st and I am not the only member who won this title.

This needs fixing Bioware! you're CS staff are messing ppl around in a very bad by telling them that they are 2nd when its clear the guild was 1st the game on Yavin 4 shows it!!!!!

I'm one of the scrub nation people that didn't get their title.

I usually do not post here but I have had it with the liars that are on the "Customer Service" team. My guild SCRUB NATION (on JUNG MA server) is being told over and over and OVER AGAIN that we came in second place last week for conquest on YAVIN IV. This is an utter lie. Check SWTORCONQUEST.COM, go friggin' fly to YAVIN IV and see the banner at the top of the screen that says SCRUB NATION has conquered YAVIN IV. Go ask Sesame Street (the real second place guild) and ask them who was in first place last week for YAVIN IV conquest. PLEASE provide me an e-mail address in which I can show you screenshots of the final conquest numbers that I took on MONDAY (JULY 10) AND photo of my screen whenever I fly to YAVIN IV. We are also being told by customer service to post on the forums (obviously we are) and Eric Musco is telling us to contact Customer Service (we obviously have) so what the hell are we supposed to do? What the hell do we have to do in order to receive the rewards we as a guild properly deserve?

JULY 10, 2017 - REVENGE OF THE REVANITES - YAVIN IV

1st - SCRUB NATION - 2.06 MILLION

2nd - SESAME STREET - 1.16 MILLION

3rd - UMBRELLA CORPORATION - 11,600

HOW HARD CAN THIS BE?!

I usually do not post here but I have had it with the liars that are on the "Customer Service" team. My guild SCRUB NATION (on JUNG MA server) is being told over and over and OVER AGAIN that we came in second place last week for conquest on YAVIN IV. This is an utter lie. Check SWTORCONQUEST.COM, go friggin' fly to YAVIN IV and see the banner at the top of the screen that says SCRUB NATION has conquered YAVIN IV. Go ask Sesame Street (the real second place guild) and ask them who was in first place last week for YAVIN IV conquest. PLEASE provide me an e-mail address in which I can show you screenshots of the final conquest numbers that I took on MONDAY (JULY 10) AND photo of my screen whenever I fly to YAVIN IV. We are also being told by customer service to post on the forums (obviously we are) and Eric Musco is telling us to contact Customer Service (we obviously have) so what the hell are we supposed to do? What the hell do we have to do in order to receive the rewards we as a guild properly deserve?

JULY 10, 2017 - REVENGE OF THE REVANITES - YAVIN IV

1st - SCRUB NATION - 2.06 MILLION

2nd - SESAME STREET - 1.16 MILLION

3rd - UMBRELLA CORPORATION - 11,600

HOW HARD CAN THIS BE?!

I agree, the majority of the so-called "Customer service" is beyond impudent and often incompetent, by far not limited to this case but in general or at least most cases. I so WISH I could tell otherwise from my own experieice. Everything that is beyond restoring an item is more or less out of their reach and sometimes even that is. They are also most times not disturbed by facts or something. or would bother to double check them, you know making actual and real attempts to help, making the service in CS not just an empty shell. Instead they provide you with outrageous stupid and ignorant form letters that talk to you like to a degenerated five year old kid (We are so sorry that blah blah...but **** you) that make very often obvious they didn't even understand the ticket in th first place, or bothered to understand it. Sometimes it seems to be more intellectual and productive to talk to a wall.

There are VERY few people there who know what they are doing, are really nice and at least try to be helpful and sometimes even can, but the majority. oh my, beyond description, sadly. Some of them seem to speak bad english and german as well. This is an objective description of the "CS" which in most cases doesn't deserve this name. Change that please Bioware. We love this game to some extent but the infrastructure you provide is low at best. That is certainly true for the CS, bug fixing, quality control and content. But includes also other aspects.

Edited by Khaleg

Eric, please send CS a memo that this is a legit issue and that they shouldn't automatically dismiss our concerns. There may also be something going on with your databases, because multiple people in multiple guilds on multiple servers are being told they did not win the planet, when that is obviously not the case.

As Sumlina mentioned, this is an exceedingly rare Conquest event (which itself is bloody annoying, but a topic for another time), and you're going to make a lot of people very angry if CS just continues ignoring us or not doing the fact-checking required to give us our just rewards.

Not everybody cares about Conquest, but those that do, especially those that go all out for Yavin and Rishi in their semiannual appearances, are very passionate about Conquest, and about the game in general. Pissing off these customers in particular is a Very Bad Idea™

Regards,

Pei'shinss of Passion of the Kephess Christ, Jung Ma

Tantrik of Dark Rage, The Ebon Hawk

This! Communication is the key. Something that does not exist within Bioware departments it seems. Actually a CS employee once told me that not even them have a direct channel to the studio, no channel at all actually. Is this unbelievable company politics? I certainly think so. And that is probably true in the other direction as well leaving the CS in a knowledge vacuum, a vacuum they fire merciless onto us customers.

Edited by Khaleg

Toon: MrPiklez & Ichypikle

Server: Jung Ma

Faction: Imperial

Guild: Scrub Nation

http://swtorconquest.com/servers/2/conquestweeks/294

There is a link to a 3rd party tracker that independently tracks the conquest scores. Compare that with your data, Bioware. You can look at historical data on that site too, allowing you to access its reliability. It's a lot more accurate than your records at the moment.

Your databases locked in the scores from Friday. We have been told we came in 2nd place. Please publish the scores that you have across all servers and planets from last week's conquest event, and allow people to upload PDFs or TIFFs so we can present evidence of our scores and compare them to your results.

You're going to lose a lot of money if you don't fixed this. I don't think a lot of people are going to wait around 6 months for a title they already earned and got screwed out of.

Any Tolkien fans here? How is the LOTR MMO?

Saw this on the other thread and brought it here.

Saw this on the other thread and brought it here.

I will defintely unsub when I have to wait another 6 months for this well earned title, my last planet actually, and who knows if we win it in 6 months... No fix, no money. We can provide clear evidence for the bug on Bioware's part so this should not even be in question. Reading the bad CS experiences here from other guilds/players tells me Bioware once again makes an even bigger mess out of an already existing major mess though.

Edited by Khaleg

I will defintely unsub when I have to wait another 6 months for this well earned title, my last planet actually, and who knows if we win it in 6 months... No fix, no money. We can provide clear evidence for the bug on Bioware's part so this should not even be in question. Reading the bad CS experiences here from other guilds/players tells me Bioware once again makes an even bigger mess out of an already existing major mess though.

This is clearly a glitch/bug. Still waiting on a response from Musco on this. Are the Developers even looking into this? Im sure that Customer Service is passing on the information they are getting from the thousands of players they are denying?? We all have proof that their numbers are wrong. Its pushing dedicated swtor players who pay hard earned money to quitting the game. Customer Service is lacking in knowledge of how to research properly. The majority of the tickets we are getting back are slaps in the face in how CS responded.

Hey folks,

If you ran into issues with Conquests from this past week, please reach out to customer service for assistance.

-eric

So I have reached out to customer support and expressed to them that your data from last week's conquest event is incorrect. They said to reach out to Eric Musco, Eric Musco says to contact CS.

This has affected multiple guilds across multiple servers. Unfortunately your forums do not allow any attachments to be uploaded such as screen shots, which would prove our case to the CS team that INSISTS that we came in 2nd place. Have you taking a look at any of the 3rd party trackers yet? SWTORconquest.com? take a look at their historical data and access the reliability of it. Your back-end patching on thursday / friday really messed things up, but worst of all, your CS people are not willing to investigate this issue outside of the flawed data that your developer team has provided them. Fix This asap please~!!!!!!!

Finally got my first response back while my guildmates are on their sixth responses. Read below:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Savage Domìnique,

This is Kath from Star Wars ™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service. and I'm coming back to you on your concerns that you didnt receive the Legacy Achievement title for Conqueror of Yavin 4.

I do apologize for the length of time you have been waiting for a response. I am sorry if your character did not get the Conqueror title from the previous Conquest week. I understand where you are coming from because this also happened to me before and apparently, the reason why I did not get the said achievement is because I joined my guild after the Conquest week started.

I know that this is not the answer that you are expecting however, after checking the logs of your character, I am afraid that the Conqueror title will really not be granted to your character because your guild was not the top guild for last week conquest.

To become eligible in getting the Conquest rewards, please make sure you are part of a guild before the start of each Conquest week and you must be on top 1 for that week, and you should not quit the guild during the said week. Conquest week starts at 12:00 AM every Tuesday.

And for you said guild mate that submitted a ticket and receive Legacy Achievement title for Conqueror of Yavin 4, if you can give us the name of that guild mate we can file a dispute.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is anything further we can help you with.

Galactic Support is our specialty… Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic.

May the Force be with you.

Sincerely,

Kath

Star Wars ™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to know where they are getting their numbers and what the time stamp on them are.... this is ridiculous!!!!

-First, Ive been in the same guild without leaving ever for well over 3weeks!

-Second, I understand how conquest works, Ive been actively involved in conquest since it first started.

-Third, we won first, we have proof. Sesame Street got ahead of us twice that week for a few hours each time; we remained in first the rest of the time. We did non stop operations, flashpoints, invasions, commanders and uprisings Saturday and Sunday to remain in the lead to secure the win. (this is nothing bad about Sesame Street whom we have great respect for; they challenged us like no other). We ended with over a 890k lead.

-Fourth, now they want me to give up my friend who got the title to take it away from him? Are you kidding me?! So they can reprimand a CS rep who actually did their job correctly? To take something away from a guildie who rightfully earned it? I do not think so!

Keith! Eric! This is not how you properly train Customer Service!!!!!! You are about to lose a huge portion of your paying players because you refuse to fix this!

Edited by JediJoy
continue my thought on this point

Re: Ticket# 32074482

I was told by 'Eugene' in an e-mail that my Jung Ma imperial guild, Passion of the Kephess Christ, did not win Rishi in Revenge of the Revanites Conquest event the week of 7/4. We won this planet by a few dozen thousand points - Exhibit A: http://imgur.com/OFZ643v

Double check your numbers, and award everyone that hit their 20,000 Personal Conquest Goal with the achievement and title they worked so hard to earn.

Server: Jung Ma

Faction: Empire

Planet: Rishi

Guild: Passion of the Kephess Christ

Legacy: Serenity

Character: Pei'shinss

That's the text of the second ticket I'm having to file for Rishi. Sending this to EricMusco's box every day until I get a satisfactory resolution. Jung Ma's a small server, but we don't deserve to be jerked around like this. Especially Scrub Nation, who I can confirm came back with a vengeance and rocked Yavin 4 hardcore in the last two days of Conquest. I was on the opposing team - they definitely earned it.

This is clearly a glitch/bug. Still waiting on a response from Musco on this. Are the Developers even looking into this? Im sure that Customer Service is passing on the information they are getting from the thousands of players they are denying?? We all have proof that their numbers are wrong. Its pushing dedicated swtor players who pay hard earned money to quitting the game. Customer Service is lacking in knowledge of how to research properly. The majority of the tickets we are getting back are slaps in the face in how CS responded.

Yep, the incompetence and ignorance that happens here , the incompetence in the cs department and the ignorance in Austin, is beyond ridiculous. They aren't even bothered by facts. They can easily travel to said planet, in game, and check who is shown as the winner. It's no rocket science if they are too incompentent to read their log files or read /have wrong ones for some strange reason. But that needs to be worked out. You can't take away a hard earned achievement, the hardest conquest achievement beside the new Iokath event, also happening only every 6 months, from quite a big part of the player base who put their time and commitment into this.

This is so ridiculous, already at this point, that I'd rage quit this game right now if it was possible, like on a daily subscriber basis hehe. Incompentence and ignorance are the two things I hate most and Bioware delivers both state of the art like here again. UNBELIEVABLE. We probably won't hear anything this week anymore, if anything at all , even next week. Sub runs out and this game is done for me if this is the final result and they can't get their facts straight.

BTW, here is comedy potential and I'm almost sure this might happen:

I SOOOOO wait for their reply (it's overdue since Tuesday... also extremely ridiculous) that we ended up second place. But you must know nobody challenged us this week since we are a small server and no other guild can beat us, so they took the opportunity to take Rishi. So there was no second place this week. I'd die laughing when they come up with that incompetent reply here as well, even in our special case lol. I'm almost sure they take this great opportunity to appear even more incompetent. Let's see. :-)

BTW: One person in our guild got his achievement, manually via CS, but he's the only one so far. His ticket is still open and unanswered though but CS logged his char into the game and granted the achievement manually while others of us were online and saw this.

Edited by Khaleg

Yep, the incompetence and ignorance that happens here , the incompetence in the cs department and the ignorance in Austin, is beyond ridiculous. They aren't even bothered by facts. They can easily travel to said planet, in game, and check who is shown as the winner. It's no rocket science if they are too incompentent to read their log files or read /have wrong ones for some strange reason. But that needs to be worked out. You can't take away a hard earned achievement, the hardest conquest achievement beisde the new Iokath event, from a quite big part of the player base.

This is so ridiculous, already at this point, that I'd rage quit this game right now if it was possible, like on a daily subscriber basis hehe. Incompentence and ignorance are the two things I hate most and Bioware delivers both state of the art like. UNBELIEVABLE. We probably won't hear anything this week anymore, if anything at all , even next week. Sub runs out and this game is done for me if this is the final result and they can't get their facts straight.

BTW, here is comedy potential and I'm almost sure this might happen:

I SOOOOO wait for their reply (it's overdue since Tuesday... also ridiculous) that we ended up second place. But you must know nobody challenged us since we are a small server and no other guild can beat us, so they took the opportunity to take Rishi. So there was no second place this week. I'd die laughing when they come up with tha incompetent reply here as well, even in our special case lol. I'm almost sure they take this great opportunity to appear even more incompetent. Let's see. :-)

Oh! You didnt hear??!! CS is now saying that the planetary ownership is a glitch. Apparently ALL planets "This planet belongs to <insert guild name here>" is "glitched/bugged". LOL ummm..... no. Its sad when a third party source keeps better track of the numbers than the actual game does.

Oh! You didnt hear??!! CS is now saying that the planetary ownership is a glitch. Apparently ALL planets "This planet belongs to <insert guild name here>" is "glitched/bugged". LOL ummm..... no. Its sad when a third party source keeps better track of the numbers than the actual game does.

No kidding? Where do they say that? In ticket replies?