Guild: The Big Jedi Theory

Planet: Yavin 4

Everyone in our guild is affected.

Edited by Peiper-kgr-gd

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll send this on for investigation. If you experienced this as well, definitely let me know the planet, faction, and server (as many of you already have done, cause you're awesome).

-eric

Server: Jung Ma

Guild: Scrub Nation

Faction: Imperial

Update: I have just now heard from 3 different guild members who say that when they sent in a ticket, the response was that we ended up in second place. How can this be possible? We logged off Sunday night with a 890,830 lead in conquest points. Logging on Monday, confirmed these exact numbers. A couple members got the title and achievement the second they logged on Tue afternoon while another one got it after he sent in a ticket and the admin confirmed it. When you go to Yavin 4 on the Jung Ma server, it clearly states that it belongs to Scrub Nation. Even an outside conquest tracker shows Scrub Nation in first place. I understand this may not mean much to some of you, but this is something we have been working extra hard to achieve for a long time. Please please please look into this and fix it for my whole guild.

Thank you!

Seems like my conquest hasn't reset, as my craft war supplies didn't reset or didn't grant me points for this week and the Ilum: rampage didn't grant me points for my kills while doing Gree event quests.

Server: TEH

Toon: Khayliah

Toon name: darkbeeb

Server: jung ma

Scrub nation won conquest of yavin4 by almost 900000 points and no title. Alot of players who submittes tickets were told we came second. Resolve this soon please. I capped personally with over 106 thousand points.

Name: Mrpiklez

Guild: Scrub Nation

Server: Jung Ma

I'm missing a Conqeror of Yavin IV title, even though our guild won Yavin IV. I'm standing on Yavin IV right now and it says Scrub Nation owns the planet......But according to support staff, we came in 2nd? Here is the response I got:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mrpiklez,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your missing Conqueror achievement.

My name's XXXXX - how're you today? :)

While there is indeed an issue with the rewards system at present, it would appear you did not receive this title because Scrub Nation placed in second on the Leaderboards last week, not first.

The issues with Group Finder are being investigated; this has been discussed on our DevTracker on swtor.com.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is anything further we can help you with.

I hope you continue to enjoy the game!

Regards,

XXXXX

Star Wars ™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We beat Sesame Street 2,055,165 to 1,164,830 (with Umbrella Corporation in 3rd with 11,600 points). Whatever they did on the back end to prepare for this latest patch has broken a LOT. Thanks Bioware for wasting a lot of people's times trying to make 'improvements.' This better get fixed. Not just, "oh here is a pet that has the color scheme changed slightly, and we called it something else."

You know the game isn't going in a good direction when every few months I think about canceling my sub. If it wasn't for my guild I probably would have by now. You're hanging on by a thread Bioware. Get your Sh*t together!

I'll send this on for investigation. If you experienced this as well, definitely let me know the planet, faction, and server (as many of you already have done, cause you're awesome).

-eric

Clearly this problem affects people in many guilds on many servers. So after all these replies and the numerous in-game tickets that have been submitted is there any progress on granting the achievements and titles properly or are you only going to give them to those that submit tickets? We could use some feedback here please.

-eric

My guild on imperial side of Jung Ma stayed up till the last minute to make sure we won rishi and several members have filled out tickets and the response from customer service is that we lost we didn't. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/323969118988664832/333915525472321537/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/323969118988664832/334821501423321100/unknown.png

So none of us are able to receive our achievement. This is not the first time this has happened with conquest being broken. With easier planets I've been less serious about it because they come up more often but rishi only comes up once every six months. This is ridiculous. I went through the same thing over not recieving ranked rewards last season and over grey helix components not being granted. Once I was literally locked out of xeno hm and a customer service representative told me that I hadn't completed it. Something needs to change. I'm tired of having to fight for achievements I complete and loot that doesn't drop properly.

Edited by Sumlina

Hey folks,

If you ran into issues with Conquests from this past week, please reach out to customer service for assistance.

-eric

Thanks for getting back to us, I'll double up my efforts to get guild members to submit tickets as a lot were waiting to see if a global fix was applied.

Hey folks,

If you ran into issues with Conquests from this past week, please reach out to customer service for assistance.

-eric

The problem is customer service is not assisting us and is brushing us off. I wish I could say it's uncommon but it happens on many many many issues. We just have to get lucky that someone wants to actually do their job.

Hey folks,

-eric

Eric, please send CS a memo that this is a legit issue and that they shouldn't automatically dismiss our concerns. There may also be something going on with your databases, because multiple people in multiple guilds on multiple servers are being told they did not win the planet, when that is obviously not the case.

As Sumlina mentioned, this is an exceedingly rare Conquest event (which itself is bloody annoying, but a topic for another time), and you're going to make a lot of people very angry if CS just continues ignoring us or not doing the fact-checking required to give us our just rewards.

Not everybody cares about Conquest, but those that do, especially those that go all out for Yavin and Rishi in their semiannual appearances, are very passionate about Conquest, and about the game in general. Pissing off these customers in particular is a Very Bad Idea™

Regards,

Pei'shinss of Passion of the Kephess Christ, Jung Ma

Tantrik of Dark Rage, The Ebon Hawk

Same issue:

Toon: Ironstrike

Server: Jedi Covenant

Faction: Imperial

Planet: Section X

Guild: You Ain't Sith

I did receive the conquest rewards, but no title or achievement. Contacted customer support multiple times & told our guild came in 3rd place in section x. I was on to the end & were 1 Mil ahead of the closest guild. So arguing back and forth getting nowhere with this (Multiple emails). Had the same problem on the account the beginning of June with the KOE guild (Chip Hazard). Still haven't received the Ilum conquest title or achievement as promised!

Edited by ThomasRussell

Hey folks,

-eric

Eric,

Thank you for the update. However, that doesnt help half of us who have already put in a ticket and were quoted wrong information and denied our titles and achievements. Some of us are working on our third and fourth tickets trying our hardest to get this resolved. We have the screen shots to prove it but we arent able to submit those in game.

Should I link the screen shots here?

Savage Dominique

Hello, can I please get help. My guild (Rapid Serenity) won Yavin 4 in last week's conquest but I didn't get title/achievement ''Conqueror of Yavin 4''. I myself had 25,600 conquest points in the end.

Character name: Korbash

Faction: Republic

Planet: Yavin 4

Server: The Progenitor

Thank you in advance!

Hey folks, so today our GM got fed up with one of the representatives being completely useless and more of a hindrance than help. So he then proceeded to call customer support to get to the bottom of this for our entire guild. To sum up what we learned is that there are quite a few unhelpful CS members and they are being flagged by those in charge. We also learned they are training new CS reps so we can expect better support in time. Why am I writing this post? It's to have people not lash out at devs and CS as a whole, there are just a few people who aren't being helpful, whether they don't know how or being lazy idk. It is clear that the team is trying to resolve this so please be a little patient.

The Scarlet Hand, The Ebon Hawk, both 7/10 Section X and 6/29 Nar Shaddaa. Both times screenshots were submitted using Google Drive links and Catherine and Jade copy/pasted (and forgot to change it to my name) a message about their records saying something else and try again next time. Asked to be forwarded to a supervisor and nothing. Absolutely infuriating. Guess I will try phoning now.

Greetings,

I am the guild leader of Dark Initiative.

Usually you don't see us on the forums, and our group is not a group that complains, but when something is due like a conquest title legitimately earned AND we are not given our dues, this can be very frustrating.

We have won the conquest by over a million points over our closest rival Tauntaun Herders. And every one of our guild that i've spoken with has created a in-game ticket to report this problem, i wouldn't come to the forums if the reply from the in-game customer service agent was not what it was.

I will paraphrase since the game is not available at this moment and i don't know how to retrieve the information from the in-game ticket.

In general what the reply from my request was an apology that the title was not given to us then this CS Agent named Angel then went on and said that from the resources and logs at Angel's disposal did not reflect the fact that we won but that we finished 2nd.... This is where the frustration starts, we've had other members of our guild that created a ticket and they were well received and they received their title of conqueror of Oricon.

So you answer me this. Why would some customer service representative have the correct information and another did not? Possible that one does their jobs and another does not?

Please correct this situation as soon as possible. You have my thanks and the best to you all.

Beeg Pappi

Leader of Dark Initiative

Greetings,

I am the guild leader of Dark Initiative.

Usually you don't see us on the forums, and our group is not a group that complains, but when something is due like a conquest title legitimately earned AND we are not given our dues, this can be very frustrating.

We have won the conquest by over a million points over our closest rival Tauntaun Herders. And every one of our guild that i've spoken with has created a in-game ticket to report this problem, i wouldn't come to the forums if the reply from the in-game customer service agent was not what it was.

I will paraphrase since the game is not available at this moment and i don't know how to retrieve the information from the in-game ticket.

In general what the reply from my request was an apology that the title was not given to us then this CS Agent named Angel then went on and said that from the resources and logs at Angel's disposal did not reflect the fact that we won but that we finished 2nd.... This is where the frustration starts, we've had other members of our guild that created a ticket and they were well received and they received their title of conqueror of Oricon.

So you answer me this. Why would some customer service representative have the correct information and another did not? Possible that one does their jobs and another does not?

Please correct this situation as soon as possible. You have my thanks and the best to you all.

Beeg Pappi

Leader of Dark Initiative

Beeg Pappi, we are up to 9 members including our GM that have gotten the same response as your members, some are still waiting on a response; that they are sorry but we got second. We have one who got the title/achievement naturally (that lucky bastid) and one who had a thorough cs who actually did their job and got him the title/achievement. This whole situation is beyond frustrating. Some of us are working on our 4th and 5th ticket going back and forth trying to get this situation resolved in civil diplomatic way.... when we called cs, they said they do not have access to in game and that we have to put in a ticket to get this resolved.

Im really curious to what information the majority of cs is going off of to think that all of our guilds got second place?

Best of luck to everyone going through this. Im hoping Keith steps in and gets all the cs properly trained so this doesnt happen in the future.

So I got response from Customer Service:

We are sorry if you have not able to receive this kind of achievement after completing the planetary conquest for Rishi. However, I have conducted an investigation on this and found out that you just recently joined your guild last 07/09/2017 which is already the middle of the weekly conquest for 7/4/2017- 7/11/2017. You need to be part of the guild for the entire week of the conquest to be eligible for the rewards and entitlements. Please take note Guild reward progress is reset if you leave and join another guild.

Is this really a thing now? Even if I reached guild conquest points requirement and recieved guild rewards (Jawa Junk, Encryptions etc...) I won't get title and achievement because I joined mid week?

We are sorry if you have not able to receive this kind of achievement after completing the planetary conquest for Rishi. However, I have conducted an investigation on this and found out that you just recently joined your guild last 07/09/2017 which is already the middle of the weekly conquest for 7/4/2017- 7/11/2017. You need to be part of the guild for the entire week of the conquest to be eligible for the rewards and entitlements. Please take note Guild reward progress is reset if you leave and join another guild.

Is this really a thing now? Even if I reached guild conquest points requirement and recieved guild rewards (Jawa Junk, Encryptions etc...) I won't get title and achievement because I joined mid week?

That best not be the case... I did join Dark Rage late into Conquest, but I went from zero points on that character to the 20,000 required while in that guild - the points were all earned under the Dark Rage banner...

Oh, I got that, too, on a toon that had been in the guild for 6 months.

Same here.

Nobody got the the Yavin 4 winner achievement, despite all got the personal and guild rewards.

In addition, and this is even more important, we were mentioned as the winner of Yavin 4 in the conquest tab during the 24 hour phase when there is no conquest event from Monday to Tuesday. After the servers went up after 5.3 patch on Tuesday all in my guild who qualified got the guild reward as usual, but no Conqueror of Yavin achievement. Since this was my last planet I obviously also didn't get the Conqueror of the Galaxy achievement but that is logic.

BTW. we are also shown as Conqueror when you travel to Yavin 4, easy to check facts. Woudl the CS actually bother to do so? Maybe, pretty please...:-)

Also this here, I wait for the moment they say we came in 2nd place, I so wait for it lol:

http://swtorconquest.com/servers/17/conquestweeks/295

Most of us wrote tickets on Tuesday already but CS didn't get back to us as of yet.

Server: Jar'kai Sword, Guild: The Conqueror Fleet (Rep)

Edited by Khaleg