The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

So...How many skimpy dressed Lanas do you think we're going to see today?

DarthPrimus

Lots.

But no dressing in skimpy outfits can get away from the fact that she looks like she had a facelift that went a bit wrong, then stood to close to the heater.

Wonder if the cut-scenes will respect her new outfit? Since before even a changed lightsabre crystal didn't change.... I somehow doubt it.

Hoping Koth can take off those stupid goggles. - They've been welded to his head for far too long.

Edited by Storm-Cutter

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots.

But no dressing skimpy can get away from the fact that she looks like she had a facelift that went a bit wrong, then stood to close to the heater.

Wonder if the cut-scenes will respect her new outfit? Since before even a changed lightsabre crystal didn't change.... I somehow doubt it.

I imagine so. They've been showing Theron in the armor I put him in for cutscenes.

For her yes. My smuggler is not talking to her though lol.

lol. My female smuggler is the only one that I even considered romancing Koth. My female BH is loyal to Torian, though. Vette wasn't too happy about that...

Edited by DarthPrimus

might be a moot point, I just a different outfit on her and its still her default. Unless there is a different way to do it, doesn't seem to be working

Well that doesn't bode well...

I'm still patching, so will be a few before I can test it for myself.

Edited by DarthPrimus

Lol maybe Koth in a dancers outfit.

Hey, lana in a dancers outfit maybe better than Senya.

I don't know. I always liked Senya's personality, and since they gave her a face lift, I think she's pretty attractive now in a total sexy older woman kind of way.

Well that doesn't bode well...

I'm still patching, so will be a few before I can test it for myself.

I might be wrong, someone just pointed out in guild that you have to remove her customization first....

EDIT: yep, that worked....she's now in the new outfit

Edited by curulz

Never knew she was a PAWG lol.

She'd probably disembowel you for calling her that. Yet, somehow that adds to her appeal. :p

And I had to edit this. Apparently Bioware doesn't like the common term for attractive older women...

Edited by DarthPrimus

You know they're going to do it. All the desperate, deprived basement dwellers are going to put her in the skimpiest dancer outfits they can find, first thing. :p

Just having some fun here while the servers are down. Come on, tell me what you think we're going to see today, and not just concerning Lana. Koth, Manaan, the Sisters. Let's pass the time with some witty banter and good humor, but keep it civil, please. It's all in fun.

or they might be doing it to annoy you

I have a female Twi'lek gunslinger that I keep Corso shirtless with because everywhere you look, female Twi'lek are pole dancing so I figured she'd just have her men around her as sex objects. I think she does have the best dance. Lana seems a bit... boring, I guess, in that regard. I think she'd have her men in uniform from top to bottom.

I'll be unlocking Lana's original outfit across my legacy as soon as I'm done patching. No more potato sack :D

My Juggernaut had Dark Jaesa in Lana's outfit (with red & black dye) for ages and it is a cool look :)

Of course I am tempted to put one of my Lanas in a Zofa suit :rolleyes:

Or Bastila's outfit... or Visas' outfit (without the veil) looks very cool.

Here is something to do: When you see a player with a Lana dressed as a sex object, hit them both with snowballs. Make it a sport.

I'd feel more compelled to hit the person who labels it a "sex object" just because its a woman and in clothing you dont like

How many skimpy-clothed Lana's? Oh, hundreds. New drinking game: Take a drink every time you DON'T see Lana in the dancer's outfit. You'll die of dehydration. :p

Now, what about skimpy-clothed Shae Vizla? *drink* Yesterday. I noticed the hair color and thought someone had gotten Kira back from the companion terminal, then I noticed the hair *style*. And just kinda went "...please tell me you're joking... [glances at her] Oi vey, nope, that's Mandalore the Avenger in clothes a pole dancer would call underdressed. MY EYES! D:"

Who puts Shae Vizla is anything other than her vintage outfit? Or possibly Mandalore the Preserver's armour, I guess? ... though I haven't unlocked that legacy-wide yet. My Agent put Torian in Mandalore the Preserver's armour.

I wish there'd be a policy that if you dressed Lana like a slave girl, you automatically lost all your influence with her...because I think the actual Lana would cut anyone to ribbons if they suggested it.

Actually planning on staying away from the Fleet as much as possible now. I just really don't want to see the parade of players who feel the need to demean the game's major female character.