could we please get a straight answer?

Lundorff

The Bolster discussion thread is now live: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9345818. Let us know your thoughts over in that thread!

-eric

hei eric,

maybe you could also give a straight answer over in this thread PLEASE???

(http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=926093&page=20)

to the question of : are u guys going to at least fix the deathmark stacks to where they don't get eaten by other players' dots before buffing the damn thing??? otherwise there really is 0 point in such an approach, since atm they vanish almost instantly. THANK YOU.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't, I'd really hate having 4 different sets of gear for my character if I want to PvP with both specs.

^^^^ Exactly, not only that, but the Insanity of trying to grind over 300 levels to get to Tier 4=Best gear, will already never happen for most players, that have a Job and Family, nor can we waste money on Rediculously priced Command Xp boosters.

Prior 5.0, before the dark times, it was far less time consuming to obtain a full set of 208 expertise gear, not factoring in the multiple double warzone comms events.

Futhermore a full set of 208 expertise gear (fully augmented) was more than suitable enough for storymode operations.

Un Assembled Components were meant to "supplement" Command Crates. What has happens and still happening is Un Assembled Components are the main gearing method for many if not most players.

Un Assembled Components should be provided by each Galactic Command activity, i.e. Chapters, Flashpoints, etc.

Edited by jimmorrisson

I want to be BiS for PVP right out the gate or at the same speed as the 3.3 - 4.7.3 era. That can not be done with UCs, as it would render all PVE content null and void from a gearing perspective.

This. This is what needs to happen. Anyone against this is just one of those people that likes to torture players who live outside of swtor.