Iokath conquest!!!!

SparkySquirrel

So....Hi devs,

Maybe top 3 or 5 on each server could get this conquest? That would be nice

have a great day

ROFL No. Just like all the other much fought over planets, Rishi, Yavin 4, it's No 1 spot. It will come back around & you can try again. (Like our guild.)

Only complaint is would have been nice to know ahead of time that they were introducing a new one to the schedule. lol

Only thing I would suggest to this is to make it so maybe the top 25 guilds would get guild rewards with only one planet being able to be selected. And perhaps Iokath should have been tagged in with the Rishi Yavin week to spread it out a little.

Still would like to see all four starter planets get a conquest and the two secondary planets get one as well. And for them to tie in GSI missions into them.

Join a guild on a server with a lighter population. On Prophecy of the Five you can pretty easily predict which guild will win.

On very populated servers it's easy to predict too. It's always the same guilds.

Having only one planet on a conquest week effectively gated the "Galactic Conqueror" achievement to one guild per server, unless Iokath comes up in other weeks with multiple planets. Add it to the "Galactic War" conquest week and more would have a chance at it.

Join a guild on a server with a lighter population. On Prophecy of the Five you can pretty easily predict which guild will win.

You know it's funny, at least this week, as of this morning, I wouldn't have predicted the guild who is in the top spot on POT5. My prediction would have been for Knights of Ren

You know it's funny, at least this week, as of this morning, I wouldn't have predicted the guild who is in the top spot on POT5. My prediction would have been for Knights of Ren

You have a good point. It's a good community on this server. If one asks, that title is easily attainable.

@EricMusco, I'd like to see the high scores for each server posted on the forums. I know on Begeren Colony massive points are being put out and I'd like to see how we compare to the other servers.

I got curious, so here are the NA servers as of now:

Harbinger - 85,301,601

Begeren Colony - 37,262-764

Bastion - 13,916,966

Jedi Covenant - 103,819-382

Shadowlands - 64,983,543

Ebon Hawk - 30,423,966

Pot5 - 8,462,674

Jung Ma - 4,168,368

• 2 weeks later...

Conquest wins are largely determined by Guild size (except on crafting weeks when a smaller Guild can trounce the huge Guilds--at great effort, expense, and with a lot of prep, but it's possible). So, although my Guild has a chance at Iokath, we are completely cut off from Rishi and Yavin 4 by two large Guilds who prearrange to invade one each.

The result? We simply don't put much effort into Conquest anymore. Doubt if this is the result you want, but why should anyone put in a lot of futile effort?

Could various tiers of Conquest be available, determined by Guild size? Or the planets available on each conquest event be shuffled occasionally?

Right now, it might not be worthwhile to you, but Conquest isn't worthwhile to us!

@EricMusco, I'd like to see the high scores for each server posted on the forums. I know on Begeren Colony massive points are being put out and I'd like to see how we compare to the other servers.

Try looking at Swtor Conquest.com

It gives a breakdown of scores for each server and you can search your guild's performance if you wish.

( And I'm not Mr. Musco.) :rak_04: