[Video 50 Shadow] Powerr Videos!!

Powerr

Powerr's Level 50 Shadow Videos

Hey everyone, thanks for scopin this thread. My name is Powerr, I am a Jedi Shadow and here to help out the public by releasing some videos of my gameplay. In that same sense I am also looking to continue getting better as a player. Any positive and critical feedback will be put to good use. Please do not just flame my thread as you will be put on the forum ignore list.

In the future I will be releasing more and more videos, some instructional and some frag vids. I will also be the host of 4v4 8v8 open world tournaments and match ups against top guilds on my server. I may even host on the PTS. Thanks for tuning in.

Server: "Anchorhead"

Guild: Matchless

Current spec: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601ruMokrskZZf0cRrMz.1

Solo PvP Vids:

[brand New]

[First]

Edited by Powerr

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RHIRADEN?! Is that you bud??

There can't really be a definitive "Best PvP Guild" so close to release. A lot of great players are still trying to level up!

I liked the vid, really enjoying my Shadow as well. Can't really offer constructive criticism because I'm still figuring out the best ways to play the class, different specs, different burst rotations, etc. But I enjoyed it. Keep doin' yo thang.

Also, you seen Reach around?

Pretty beast video! I'm approaching 42 tonight on my Shadow on Prophecies of the Five, can't wait to be 50. I originally started as an Empire Imperial Agent who's 25 and quit it to reroll the Shadow. Refused to play on the zerg side and only do Hutt Ball. I was hesitant about speccing Upheaval but now I see how amazing it is.

Dude game out only a week and already giving your guild the name 'Best Rep PvP guild' in kinda ignorant :D

Anyway, the vid is okay, considering the problems we are having now in PvP latency FPS the OP classes, y'no.

After a few weeks when its all done and fixt( and there's no more 10 vs 50 lvl) make another one ;)

I said Anchorhead best republic guild, theres like 2 guilds lol.

And as for damage, I roll tank set gear in dps spec. That's the reason my numbers are a tad skewed, and I dont min/max on rakata items n such that lots do

My philosophy, the harder to kill, the more deadly you can be. Hence why I roll all endurance heavy items

Edited by Powerr

Pretty beast video! I'm approaching 42 tonight on my Shadow on Prophecies of the Five, can't wait to be 50. I originally started as an Empire Imperial Agent who's 25 and quit it to reroll the Shadow. Refused to play on the zerg side and only do Hutt Ball. I was hesitant about speccing Upheaval but now I see how amazing it is.

Should come back to Anchorhead. There's a handful of old school Merlin players.

I am the co-leader of Matchless, Anchorhead's Top Republic PvP guild. Here is my first edition to my saga of Shadow videos. There will be many more to come in the future with other classes from Dimach (Sorc) and Envii (Scoundrel). If you want to fight us roll on Anchorhead, the server so far is great split and epic Ilum Open-World action.

My spec is currently Dps in this video but I also play a hybrid tank spec.

I'm open to critique and advice, I don't currently macro any keys so I have to pop all my cd's on different q-binds. One day I will fix that.

Toothsome where you at?

Preferably view the video through my youtube channel, http://www.youtube.com/rhiraden

but here is a link for the lazies...

Making videos on how "good" you are in a none PvP game is just lol... I could easily record my fighs, im a PvP pro, but seriously its just embarassing because me and my mates has played a real hardcore PvP game.

Edited by Vordy

Making videos on how "good" you are in warzones is just lol... I could easily record my fighs, im a PvP pro, but seriously its just embarassing because me and my mates doesnt really face any good opponents yet. Better do some 1v1 on the planets instead

^^this guy didnt watch the video

Really enjoyed the movie, good job! best swtor pvp movie out there atm.

Nice to see some Republic ownage too

thank you :p

as for the next post underneath, shadow has a pretty set burst rotation and a limited amount of dps abilities so yes you are succumbed to 3 or 4 attacks for offense, but shadow is by no means a top tier dps class. It's meant to be played for its great utility/support dps. I would do much more damage if I were to use DPS gear, I wear tank gear instead