Maintenance: May 2nd, 2017

EricMusco

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Eve. But you don't just play Eve. You live Eve. Hence my issue with the game.. I ran out of time.

But I also hate weebs. Thinking of resubbing just to join the fight against them.

"DOWN WITH THE WEEBS!"

EvE Online is like a second job you have to pay for. And after CCP made the Hulk into a 500 million ISK pile of scrap metal. I will not go back. I played EvE on and off from 2004 to about 2014. And in that time the apex of EvE was before the goonies came in to ruin it all.

Quick question... when things like maintenance occur, are the days of gaming "lost" in our subscription? :eek:

Or is it not counted?

I am fairly new in the "sub world," so I just wanted to clarify. :)

Thank you! :csw_jabba:

Quick question... when things like maintenance occur, are the days of gaming "lost" in our subscription? :eek:

Or is it not counted?

I am fairly new in the "sub world," so I just wanted to clarify. :)

Thank you! :csw_jabba:

Yeah you lose one day in your subscription.

I really want to play as well guys, and I have been playing for many years, and I will love this game. Even I think it sucks that we can't play now and that it is wasting subscription time. I have maybe less then 10 days left of play time. I don't the exact but still I am not complaining. They told us that they are working on it. There is nothing that we can do and complaining or stressing over won't make the fix faster. The best we can do is wait. Once it is fix we can game till we pass out.

So now I have to choose between not going to Dialysis to make up for the loss of today or losing one of 2 days a week I have to play the game I love.

demanding compensation for a whole day cause you lose 7 hours of gameplay, so basically you would like a full 24 hour 50 cent compensation for missing 7 .

Well, obviously anyone sane or slightly so counts a day as the waking hours they have time to play. So really, most of us who sub pay 50 cents for 4 hours a day, or 0.125 bucks per hour. For some people, it can be 25 cents an hour if they have two hours to play.

I'm not really up in arms about it - I can afford it. :p - but the fact remains I lost a day to play out of my 60. Why should I be victimized because of Bioware's failure to restore service after the "agreed upon" maintenance window? In every other computing based facet of life, a service level agreement exists, and it is rather implied here also since they charge me per day that they can provide service every day.

Otherwise, they could change their subscription model so that one day out of my 60 only gets taken out on the days I log in. In that case, they can have days of downtime... it wouldn't count against my total.

Fair's fair, and all that. :)

Edited by Nexdine

Well going to sleep soon!!

Its not afternoon for the whole planet like in the USA u know!

It is widely known and criticized by non US-players of the playerbase that the USA people get preferential treatment here in game. Well maintenance wise then :D

Edited by SebastiaanZ

So now I have to choose between not going to Dialysis to make up for the loss of today or losing one of 2 days a week I have to play the game I love.

That's really not a choice... go stay healthy please - much more important than pixels

*chuckle - like you actually get any say in the matter

Like I said, it is rather implied that they provide service since they charge us for service (those of us who sub.) Just arguing the merits and such, I'm not frothing at the mouth or anything. :)

You may wanna straighten out your priorities if you seriously are juggling with this game or health issues.

Well, frick on a stick, I work 12+ hours a day, figure I come home and play some game because, you know, there's NO way they're not done with the patching by now, right? And what do I see? The thing's still going on! Now it's past 22:00 here, I'm tired from long work day but cannot relax with some gameplay, guild raid evening is screwed up because, guess what, servers are not up.. Bleh.

Some additional news would be nice, you know, to be able to figure out whether there will be any gameplay at all on this late evening.

If this is a serious consideration for you, you may want to reconsider your priority tree and decision making process...