Maintenance: May 2nd, 2017

EricMusco

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

years gone from realese... same problems. REANIMATION! we have alives on the servers! game isnt dead!! guys we need to turn on server, but anyone knows where it is!! Edited by Sipaka

Only compensation I want is 2 levels of CXP for my lvl 70 toons, 2 levels gained for non-70 toons and a full day of Bounty Contracts for each toon since I'll be crashing for some sleep in an hour or so and haven't been able to play today.

I am sure the developers are frustrated to, they have do deal with thousands of frustrated fans and from the sound of it they can't fix the issue them selves.

Seems to be an issue with partially related to a 3rd party.

Only compensation I want is 2 levels of CXP for my lvl 70 toons, 2 levels gained for non-70 toons and a full day of Bounty Contracts for each toon since I'll be crashing for some sleep in an hour or so and haven't been able to play today.

Okay demanding something like that seems really ridiculous. Anyone can get all that done even after this wait.

To think that I resubbed for this last month after leaving the game three years ago... for this among other issues. I actually thought that these types of issues would have been long gone by now. A triple A title with low-budget "B" scale problems?

And for those who think compensation is "hilarious", other titles with MUCH lower budgets actually DO provide ingame compensation for flubs like this... it is called customer service and it works... I'm thinking that those who think that this concept is "hilarious" have no clue about the concept of customer service and its' intrinsic value... which is much more than 50 cents per day.

its been an hour till no ETA? why do we pay to be treated like mushrooms?

Not everything can have an ETA - especially if they aren't sure what the problem is first.

You need to first find the issue than you will only have a rough idea of how long it takes to fix it.

This is total bull. I get that things happen (apparently every patch?) and that it takes time to fix them. But as someone who does still pay for this game I would expect at least an update on when the servers will be back up and maybe why this is happening.

It is widely known and criticized by non US-players of the playerbase that the USA people get preferential treatment here in game. Well maintenance wise then :D

Game created by north american company adheres to north american schedule? I'M SHOCKED. SHOCKED.

Anything else incredibly obvious that we can help you or your similarly confused counterparts with? I'm here all day...since apparently we aren't going to be playing today.

And for those who think compensation is "hilarious", other titles with MUCH lower budgets actually DO provide ingame compensation for flubs like this... it is called customer service and it works

EA has won the lowest customer satisfaction rating in the industry 3 years running. They don't want to lose their hard won title.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ea-voted-worst-company-in-america-2013-4

Edited by Hasisiyun

Naak cuyir a jehaat, ogir cuyir shi passion. Adol passion, Ni gain kot. Adol kot, Ni gain power. Adol power, Ni gain parjai. Adol parjai, ner chains cuyir unbroken. Te force Kelir mav ni (If you understand Mando'a then you will know what this says)

I will always be on the dark side. I will always follow my mandolorian code and sith code. Once the servers are back up, my connection to the dark side will be back and I will bring chaos wherever I go. Par te empire!! par Manda'yaim!! (again Mando'a)

I uninronically would like to see us given an extra subscription day for extended offline time.
I think that would be great if we lose a day we are paying for then we should have that day returned! you cant pay for a service you dont recieve.. of-course i will continue to ply either way but it would show a level of respect and gratitude towards us paying customers if they did