Why didn't you put decent cosmetic gear in the new rep vendor?

Hebruixe

This stuff is laughably ugly. Is it all just rejected submissions for the cartel market? Are you purposely putting garbage in the rep vendor so it doesn't compete with CM sales?

You answered your own question....How many outfits are delivered in each Cartel pack..plus weapon skins, pets dyes, companions... they drop those packs relatively often.

Then look at the Iokath Reputation vendor which represents the planet which houses the new raid boss and several more to come...So it should be s substantial reputation, right?

One lame gear skin set and a mini-pet...

The pants on the Imperial rep vendor look nice? I'll actually grind some Imp faction rep to get those. But other than that, yeah... mediocre offerings. And no decorations, unlike every other rep vendor! Not even a dye schematic either. Very sad. Edited by AscendingSky

I'm going to assume they focused more on content this patch because even the new Cartel pack gear is complete crap.

It mostly always is...but it is superior to the in game released crap. THey still clearly reserve all the top shelf items for the CM only... Animal companions, large animal mounts, crazy saber and gun models... the list goes on.

When was the last time a new gear skin set was released into the actual game not the CM that you felt was awesome?

I don't even remember...

I usually only do the rep thing for schematics (dyes) only as most gear in game (rep, creates, DvL) i found to be crappy to average with very few actually decent. That is natural, as CM have the better (more required) cosmetics.

For Iokath, the rep side is not good for my taste; but the imp side is decent. Even better than some of the latest CM, that most people don't like.

When was the last time a new gear skin set was released into the actual game not the CM that you felt was awesome?

I don't even remember...

Back before the CM. - Sandpeople Bloodguard is still awesome. ( from Chevin Grand acquisitions event ( & latterly v. expensive from Vendor)

http://s11.postimg.org/84isz876b/Triquivijate.jpg

Sandpeople Bloodguard outfit with later version helmet, and Kingpin's Blaster Rifle.

Okay there have been a few - and it's rather subjective, but nothing to set the galaxy alight.

Edited by Storm-Cutter

I don't even remember...

Swashbuckler saber, for ranked rewards. That model is flat out awesome.

I wish they would put that on the CM.

Edited by Vember

What they should have done is put DROID armor on the rep vendors! This is Iokath after all. Actual droid armor (NOT part-human cyborg stuff) is very hard to find and I can't see why it should be so rare. Give us some all metal armor pieces please with the look of various droids. I'd work rep to buy that.

I agree completely.

I was pushing for a new daily area on here and reddit for years, and I was so pumped that we finally got a new one. And yet, now that it's here, I don't have any reason to go run dailies. The republic side armor is terribly bland, and the imperial side is just a tiny bit less bad. All the boosts seem cool, but the price for buying a single-use walker is so insane that those clearly aren't worth buying. The mount is pretty cool, but that costs less than a single-use walker does, so I'll probably buy that and be done with it.

Where are the cool armor and weapon sets that people would actually want to grind for? Where are the new dye and crystal schematics? Decorations? Companion customizations? Anything remotely worth our time?

I guess they don't want to ruin the nickel-and-dime gambling experi--.....I mean Cartel Market experience for their players. We all know that everyone here really wants new Cartel Market stuff more than anything else right? (/s)