Huge Lag Spikes and chat issues on Harbinger

EFeesh

For the past few hours I've been getting what appears to be lag spikes, except my latency says it is normal, about 35 ms, though a few times it has gotten up to 5,000 ms. Several guild members are having the same issue, so I know it's not just me. Plus there seems to be a large delay in sending messages and them appearing in the chat window at times as well.

I assure you, Harbinger's issues are NOT due to population.

Ain't that the truth. A year or so ago it probably had 40% more players online and still seemed to be the smoothest server of all the ones I had toons on.

Might be related to 17,000 AT&T workers on strike in California & Nevada. Yes I'm getting the red single dot bar followed by the 'X' all too frequently. The issue is often compounded when going into group content.

Edited by HuaRya
grammar

That's clearly not true. It wasn't a bug before 4.0 when populations were far higher.

It's clearly true. Do yourself a favour a preview it in your stronghold. I never had the preview bug on bastion. The more people around you the faster it bugs out. Gtn fleet is bad on harb but cartel market gtn is slightly better. Stronghold though doesn't have the bug at all.

It's clearly true. Do yourself a favour a preview it in your stronghold. I never had the preview bug on bastion. The more people around you the faster it bugs out. Gtn fleet is bad on harb but cartel market gtn is slightly better. Stronghold though doesn't have the bug at all.

Which bug exactly you referring to?

The bug that makes previewing any item on your toon difficult. The preview window glitches on fleet at gtn but it won't in your stronghold. The more people on, the worse it is.

That hasn't been my experience, that bug has happened to me everywhere, including in my stronghold, and it's been around since the start of the game. Sometimes you have to preview something twice for it to appear right.

Not true. Preview is broken anywhere, regardless of location or server. Can test any time in my SH on Progenitor.

Not true. Preview is broken anywhere, regardless of location or server. Can test any time in my SH on Progenitor.

Aye, preview bug has been game wide, did the same thing back when I was on Intrepid.