DvL gear "not" fixed...

wilygrayfox

I'm still seeing toons with 130k hit points in WZs. Now I guess it's a possibility that 242 geared toons could have that many hit points, but I think it unlikely.

The patch notes said they fixed the bolster for these gear sets, but this is obviously untrue. Can someone educate me on what happened?

This is something that should be hotfixed immediately.

With resistive armorings, lethal b-mods and discipline ehnancements, skank tanks should be able to hit 130k I think.

I would think so. My Commando gets around 112K with fully augmented 230s (Versatile Armorings/Barrel, Lefhal unlettered mods, mix of Quick Savant/Adept/Initiative enhancements, and a mix of Crit and Alacrity augs), so 130K at 242 tankish gear seems perfectly reasonable.

best way to check it to look at your own teammates before the match starts. if they have around 130k hp, right click and inspect. very easy then to tell not only what armor they have, but exactly how they've configured it too to get that hp.

DvL gear was never an issue as far as over bolster, max I had in a Warzone was 140k HP and that was with no set bonus ( not sure how much of a boost that provides) . Now with basically all 242s (missing 2 pieces) I have 126k HP and doing the same if not more damage in WZ.

I would assume 135k-140k is still possible with the right mods and enhancements.

With resistive armorings, lethal b-mods and discipline ehnancements, skank tanks should be able to hit 130k I think.

Yeah, I mean if it's a sorc or an operative, sure that's a lot, but Juggs and 'Sin tanks should be able to hit that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.