Bioware, why can't Empire classes go to Corosant

xhaiquan

Build your own cool planet, Imperial Scum. This one's ours'.

They did..... it is called "The Deathstar"..... :rolleyes:

They even have one in this game.... how many Deathstars can they build... and how does the republic keep "not knowing" about them lol

We invaded it (we being the Empire) and it's the republic Capital, surely with this "treaty" we should be able to visit, as ambassadors of the Empire if nothing else?

That would imply the Empire plot would have you as an ambassador. This is our planet, we worked hard to fix it after you guys came over last time and left such a mess!

We invaded it (we being the Empire) and it's the republic Capital, surely with this "treaty" we should be able to visit, as ambassadors of the Empire if nothing else?

Sorry but no treaty is gonna allow an enemy's ruleing class to run around unchecked on it's capital. go enjoy Nar Shadda it's really quite similer in many respects

Sorry but no treaty is gonna allow an enemy's ruleing class to run around unchecked on it's capital. go enjoy Nar Shadda it's really quite similer in many respects

Good point, Nar Shaddar is kind of our Coruscant. Shame our Imperial Capital is basically a jungle. They really should develop it a little more...

"now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb."

Luke BLOWS IT UP in episode IV, and by EP VI it was almost complete again....

Even a freaking protype inside the Maw ... Do they just have extra deaths stars already lying around... :eek:

Even a freaking protype inside the Maw ... Do they just have extra deaths stars already lying around... :eek:

We gave the manufacturing contract to a human, Henry Ford I think his name was... they just roll off the converyor belt...

The Empire's got a good DR plan in place...gotta give them that.

I would like to visit Dromund Kaas with my Republic character. I still see no reason why BioWare did not implemented at least some diplomatic missions to the other factions capital world (it's still cold war and that means that diplomacy should be possible to some extend, even in the Esseles Flashpoint one can meet a republic diplomat that visits imperial worlds).

I would like to visit Dromund Kaas with my Republic character. I still see no reason why BioWare did not implemented at least some diplomatic missions to the other factions capital world (it's still cold war and that means that diplomacy should be possible to some extend, even in the Esseles Flashpoint one can meet a republic diplomat that visits imperial worlds).

I like this idea, and I think if our toons are meant to be central to the story developing around us then having diplomatic missions like this only makes sense...

The only reason I would ever want to go to this miserable planet is with an invading army of sith to destroy it......again!

I mean who wants to walk around a world with `morals` and goody two shoes jedi preaching on every corner about the `lightside of the force` and when someone gets in your way in the street I understand its even frowned upon to simply `lightning hands `them until they give way?

You cant even run people through with your light saber if you happen to disagree with them on something I hear? what kind of a sick world is that?

Keep your peaceful `loving` planet it sounds like a whole world of dull!