246 galactic command crates later .....

tyzza

later....and still have only seen 3 gold items from them a 236 wrist a 242 main hand and a 236 relic

by this rate ill have a full set of 242 gear by time im command rank 21287463210643509174659431754319857

the additions to pvp and ops are okishhhh but jeesh by time i get a full min maxed set 8.0 will be out and it will be all for nothing lol

Thanks for trying something new, its a cool idea but still needs tonnes of improvements

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

later....and still have only seen 3 gold items from them a 236 wrist a 242 main hand and a 236 relic

by this rate ill have a full set of 242 gear by time im command rank 21287463210643509174659431754319857

the additions to pvp and ops are okishhhh but jeesh by time i get a full min maxed set 8.0 will be out and it will be all for nothing lol

Thanks for trying something new, its a cool idea but still needs tonnes of improvements

Oh, honey 'hugs'. I know how bad this is, not as far along but definitely feeling the pain of having bought my mainhand (still have never seen one at rank 76) and one character with so badly nothing, she'll probably be in that position. I hate it, I rail and go on about it but seriously- even if my RNG luck were suddenly to turn into nothing but sunshine and rainbows, I'd still fight to bring change because people deserve to gear to play the game, not game to gear.

:t_frown:

I can understand the negativity around these kinds of posts. But the real problem is not in these posts but in the cause of these posts.

In spite of promises from the Devs that we would get a crate about once an hour, that is NOT happening, at the GC200+ level, its more like every 2 to 2.5 hours. It is frustrating, demoralizing, and demotivating to invest that kind of time and come up with nothing useful. And the knowledge that getting to the next crate is going to take even more cxp is daunting. I've been in tier3 for 3 week now, and not received 1 usable tier3 piece.

The new system went in place and I thought surely there would be some groups eager to run NiM Ops and go for the good gear. And I was laughed right out the airlock. No one was geared /skilled enough to even attempt NiM.

Good thing I'm not prone to depression, because the thought of going another 3 weeks to get to or near GC300 and possibly still not getting any 242 gear, might just trigger a spiral .

I can understand the negativity around these kinds of posts. But the real problem is not in these posts but in the cause of these posts.

In spite of promises from the Devs that we would get a crate about once an hour, that is NOT happening, at the GC200+ level, its more like every 2 to 2.5 hours. It is frustrating, demoralizing, and demotivating to invest that kind of time and come up with nothing useful. And the knowledge that getting to the next crate is going to take even more cxp is daunting. I've been in tier3 for 3 week now, and not received 1 usable tier3 piece.

The new system went in place and I thought surely there would be some groups eager to run NiM Ops and go for the good gear. And I was laughed right out the airlock. No one was geared /skilled enough to even attempt NiM.

Good thing I'm not prone to depression, because the thought of going another 3 weeks to get to or near GC300 and possibly still not getting any 242 gear, might just trigger a spiral .

You can still get 1 crate an hour, even after they nerf'd others ways to get crates quickly, but it's a boring grind over and over again. Might be okay if opening 7 packs after a 7 hr grind had something in it, but it normally never does.

You can still get 1 crate an hour, even after they nerf'd others ways to get crates quickly, but it's a boring grind over and over again. Might be okay if opening 7 packs after a 7 hr grind had something in it, but it normally never does.

I don't know about you, but the Producer of SWTOR told me that RNG is Exciting™!

:rak_03:

it took me me 259 command rank/crates to see 1 belt set grade peices, **** ton of dup things like relics and we not talking about good relics that are used

Making the RNG mistake again they learned to stop back in 3.0? is one worst mistakes thy made in 5.0 even a 5 year old learns from it mistakes better if they touch some thing that burns them they dont do it again, if bw does something that burns then they just repeat it later.

They need to put pack the pre 5.0 loot table system and LEAVE OUT the priority ops BS. Command crate system should been only for the people that DONT want to raid to get SET gear only then would the RNG BS kinda make sense..... thought wont happen cause that would imply they admit they was wrong, they rather try fix what was not broke in first place by making things more complicated and convoluted. which what they been doing since 5.0 hit

Edited by Kyuuu

I think the Ben should be forced to level a character and not stop until he has 300 GC levels. I wonder how exciting he will think it is, then?

Bet yet, not stop until he has obtained 242 set gear only from the system instead of having the programmers just give it to him for the livestreams.

Then, when it takes him six months of 30 hour weeks and he still isn't in full 242, he might finally come out of his ego-induced stupor.

I'm only command level 20 on my main, and I'm already dreading bothering with it based off of everyone's feedback.

I play games to have fun and enjoy myself, while feeling like I'm making meaningful progression that is neither too easy, not too hard/unfair.

Mercilessly grinding for a teeny tiny chance at a worthwhile reward doesn't fall under that.

I think the Ben should be forced to level a character and not stop until he has 300 GC levels. I wonder how exciting he will think it is, then?

No thats too easy.

I want Ben and Musco to show their REAL live server account where they level more than one character to at least GC level 100. But even that can be easy why not more than 3 toons? Its very exiting...

Edited by Divona

I sincerely doubt Ben Irving has ever played this game without dev cheats/spawned gear. If he had ever played the game on the same level as us filthy peasant subscribers for any significant length of time, he would have never given us the horrid mess that is Galactic Command. He would have known it was a terrible idea, because he would actually understand how paying customers play the game he is lead developer for. He's so out of touch with EAWare's customers it's actually sad.

Edited by AscendingSky