Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Thank you :) a little over a month then, and we find out what's going on with this Theron business. And maybe get another Quinn letter, lol. Not that I'm complaining! It's better than nothing, send me all the Quinn letters~

I think the actual end of this "story arc" won't be until early next year? According to the road map.

:D *hugs*

Quinn: I thank you for the warm welcome, my lord... :o

Ha. You can never, ever again say you hate the fangirling.

Quinn: I'll be truthful: I've liked it from the start. As I said months ago, however, it's the enthusiasm that occasionally worries me.

Mm-hmmm...

Kitty is...still hanging around. He's a male calico tabby. :eek: Gorgeous thing. We were unable to find his people, but we can't keep the little furbaby. :( Mom's allergic to cats, and my dog hates cats (presumably; she always chases them when they're in our yard, and I'd rather not take a chance on what she'd do if she ever actually came in close contact with one). So we're going to take pictures and put up posters and hope his people see them. If nothing happens in a few days, we'll take the kitty to a shelter.

I knew it! I knew Quinn liked the fangirling :D Awww, poor kitty. I hope the posters help him get back home. :)

I think the actual end of this "story arc" won't be until early next year? According to the road map.

That's what the Roadmap and I think the Q&A both say. The Roadmap makes a cryptic suggestion that we will be returning to an unexpected planet for the finale. I hope it's Rishi, Hoth or Alderaan but it's probably somewhere hideous like Taris or god forbid Iokath :rolleyes:

That's what the Roadmap and I think the Q&A both say. The Roadmap makes a cryptic suggestion that we will be returning to an unexpected planet for the finale. I hope it's Rishi, Hoth or Alderaan but it's probably somewhere hideous like Taris or god forbid Iokath :rolleyes:

I was thinking Nathema personally. But is my guess.

I was thinking Nathema personally. But is my guess.

That would be depressing. Even Ziost is more welcoming! Though you may have hit on something. It is the place to be for top class brainwashing. Someone might have fixed it up after Vaylin went galactic nuts and blew it up with her superforce powers. Actually, bring it on, so long as I can CHOOSE to take Malavai Quinn with me :D

Just a heads up, I think I'm going to take a couple of days away from here. The game has me feeling very upset, disappointed and unhappy lately, and coupled with an unexpected bout of motion sickness during Umbara, I just can't look at the game right now. I've played the FP tons of times, but tonight the motion made me ill...so yeah, taking a break. But Keep Calm and Quinn On. See ya in a couple of days when I feel better. :)

Just a heads up, I think I'm going to take a couple of days away from here. The game has me feeling very upset, disappointed and unhappy lately, and coupled with an unexpected bout of motion sickness during Umbara, I just can't look at the game right now. I've played the FP tons of times, but tonight the motion made me ill...so yeah, taking a break. But Keep Calm and Quinn On. See ya in a couple of days when I feel better. :)

Aw... :( We'll miss you, Darth Lunafox! I hope you feel better soon. *hugs*

I get that. Right after the traitor reveal I didn't play for a couple of days. I hope you feel better soon! /hug

I barely played after Iokath, I haven't touched the game since Umbara... Hopefully a break helps!

the game's story has just been upsetting and confusing for me since Iokath, and worse come Umbara.

Take it easy, I hope your break helps and you come back feeling better :)

Hope you feel better quickly and are back much sooner! I've been ignoring Iokath and Umbara and have been replaying my favourite class stories - I've gone right off Theron for the moment. If Quinn/Jorgan/Andronikos didn't exist I probably would have quit the game after I lost all my companions then heard they would not be returning for years back in KotFE.

Thanks you guys <3 *hugs all of you* Apparently not eating for hours, blood pressure meds and anxiety do horribly interesting things to the body. Feel better today, but am told I have to behave myself and do things like...'remember to eat' lol.

Trying out the Proficient Hitman Armour for one of my Quinns. Not sure which colour looks best (and I previewed many).

The colour combination I like best for the armour is dark pink and dark gray but if I put that on Quinn there may be an international forum incident akin to the Pierce/Quinn relaxed tracksuit and knickers fiasco :eek: I'm saving that for a future trooper or bounty hunter. These are what I've narrowed it down to:

White and Light Grey

Light Grey and Deep Red

Pale Grey and Dark Grey

I'm quite liking Pale Gray and Dark Grey. What do you think?

Thanks you guys <3 *hugs all of you* Apparently not eating for hours, blood pressure meds and anxiety do horribly interesting things to the body. Feel better today, but am told I have to behave myself and do things like...'remember to eat' lol.

/Thumbs up good to hear :) Blame it all on Umbara!

Edited by Sarova

I'm glad you're feeling better today :o

Trying out the Proficient Hitman Armour for one of my Quinns. Not sure which colour looks best (and I previewed many).

The colour combination I like best for the armour is dark pink and dark gray but if I put that on Quinn there may be an international forum incident akin to the Pierce/Quinn relaxed tracksuit and knickers fiasco :eek: I'm saving that for a future trooper or bounty hunter. These are what I've narrowed it down to:

White and Light Grey

Light Grey and Deep Red

Pale Grey and Dark Grey

All the above :) But yeah I'm leaning towards the 3rd one too~

Oh man, I'm glad you're better. I know anxiety can do all sorts of fun things to your body. >.>

But you know, I wish that just one time in my life I had the "remember to eat" problem lol.

White and Light Grey

Light Grey and Deep Red

Pale Grey and Dark Grey

I vote for the third as well.

I started replaying the warrior story to have some of my favourite lovebirds again. Since I can do it on high settings this time, I caught Lieutenant Freckles, which I share for you all's enjoyment

https://imgur.com/JBX6kPL

Lol is that what you call him? :D I wouldn't want any pictures of me taken that close, my freckles are way worse, more like, I dunno, mud splatter~

Lol is that what you call him? :D I wouldn't want any pictures of me taken that close, my freckles are way worse, more like, I dunno, mud splatter~

I don't call this particular guy anything special. I only briefly see him on Balmorra, and then, unfortunately, on Iokath. It's not my Malavai. Mine has skin like alabaster: https://imgur.com/ukW7MdM Makes me kinda jealous! :o

I don't call this particular guy anything special. I only briefly see him on Balmorra, and then, unfortunately, on Iokath. It's not my Malavai. Mine has skin like alabaster: https://imgur.com/ukW7MdM Makes me kinda jealous! :o

Hey now nothing wrong with the two large freckles on your cheek like that....

I have two like that myself... but mine are under my right eye instead of my left.

White and Light Grey

Light Grey and Deep Red

Pale Grey and Dark Grey

Thanks for the support and I think I will blame it on that train! :D But in all seriousness, I'll be paying closer attention to my health and habits. As for the screenies...they all look hawt, but I think the pale/dark greys is my favorite look.

Oh man, I'm glad you're better. I know anxiety can do all sorts of fun things to your body. >.>

But you know, I wish that just one time in my life I had the "remember to eat" problem lol.

Thanks! <3 Me too! Oh...I tend to get absorbed by what I'm doing, whether it's playing the game, or writing, and nothing else literally exists to me, when I'm committed to doing these things...and the hours fly by...and it's like oops...forgot, well now I'd better eat 'more' because I forgot lol.

Edited by Lunafox