Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

:)

To: Darth Feylyndiira

My lord,

I hope my rambling words will bring some measure of comfort. I only regret that they may be a poor substitute for actual conversation; still, I will try my utmost to bring reassurance.

You are among friends here, my lord. No matter what you are going through, I and others are here for you. We may not be present in person, but we will rally around you nevertheless.

At the risk of being trite - days like this will pass. Keep your chin up - know that you are not alone - you have help when you need it - and go through the day knowing that it will, eventually, be over. Sometimes, the days stretch into weeks, or months, or even years...but it will always pass in the end. At times it may seem like all you can do is to flail about in the depths, barely keeping your nose above water, and that depression or despair or bitterness will drown you despite your efforts to keep afloat. But there is always hope. There is always a new day on the horizon.

And there are, always, people around you who care for you. I am one - Darth Lunafox is another - the Grand Admiral, Darth Grania, Darth Sarova, Darth Nightfrogger, Darth Lammia, Darth JennyFlynn, Darth Damask Rose and a dozen others, both on these forums and in real life - we are all here for you when you need us.

In closing, my lord - stay strong. (Not that your strength has ever been in doubt.) Know that you, your friendship and insights and personality, are deeply valued.

~ Malavai Quinn

...in summary: I suck at writing anything motivational. Or maybe Quinn does... :p Joking aside, though - I do hope your day gets better. *hugs* :D

(Also, I totally forgot - welcome back, JennyFlynn! :D We missed you!)

After the month of absolute hell at work, it was nice to read this too :). Thanks for cheering me up :)

How? So sweet. ❤

Lots of patience waiting for the legacy bank opening glitch that freezes companions then making tiny movements on my warrior into the right position next to Quinn (oo-er ;) )

Sorry I have been MIA. Been really frustrated with my chapter. Finally ended up deleting it and going a different direction. Also, my merc just really misses Theron. 😞

I grabbed Theron from the impatience terminal and I'm pretending Iokath and Umbara never happened until the whole mess is resolved next year. And that reunion better be outstanding (or BW may just find themselves in a cancelled sub apocalypse).

I grabbed Theron from the impatience terminal and I'm pretending Iokath and Umbara never happened until the whole mess is resolved next year. And that reunion better be outstanding (or BW may just find themselves in a cancelled sub apocalypse).

One night last week I was feeling really frustrated, my story was going no where. Just my merc dreaming about being with Theron, but knowing it was a dream, sad because it isn't real, and knowing that staying in the dream is just going to make her sadder when she wakes up, but not wanting to leave because she misses him. I came close to just saying screw it, Umbara was a nightmare, and I don't need to finish my story, I will just grab him from the terminal. But I have really enjoyed writing, so resisting the urge. Instead of sitting around feeling sorry for herself she is going to go do what a merc does and bust some heads. There may be complications from this though. We shall see.

Oh, and here is some Quinn love.

https://imgur.com/GZqdqRi

https://imgur.com/GnM6rpR

https://imgur.com/3TrmBxk

https://imgur.com/Ku0m6JH

Ooh lala - I really must make the effort to get more romance screen shots like those two.

In celebration of companion customizations being cross-faction now I went and got #2 for my knight. I couldn't resist trolling Quinn by putting him in charge of the Republic forces aiding the Alliance though...

That's a great shot for those of us with Quinns that left the Empire. Quinn does admire their skill after all.

Edited by Sarova

How? So sweet. ❤

Sorry I have been MIA. Been really frustrated with my chapter. Finally ended up deleting it and going a different direction. Also, my merc just really misses Theron. 😞

Been there done that, I feel bad for having 3 partial chapters in progress myself. But just been so busy with work and metally drained to even think of writing lately. Well here is hoping I can get some work done on one of those chapters on monday or tuesday :)

Been there done that, I feel bad for having 3 partial chapters in progress myself. But just been so busy with work and metally drained to even think of writing lately. Well here is hoping I can get some work done on one of those chapters on monday or tuesday :)

Oh, I have 3 chapters done that will come after the one I am working on. And then 4 chapters that all come before Umbara...just have to finish chapter 7.

Edited by rachetsw

One night last week I was feeling really frustrated, my story was going no where. Just my merc dreaming about being with Theron, but knowing it was a dream, sad because it isn't real, and knowing that staying in the dream is just going to make her sadder when she wakes up, but not wanting to leave because she misses him. I came close to just saying screw it, Umbara was a nightmare, and I don't need to finish my story, I will just grab him from the terminal. But I have really enjoyed writing, so resisting the urge. Instead of sitting around feeling sorry for herself she is going to go do what a merc does and bust some heads. There may be complications from this though. We shall see.

https://imgur.com/GZqdqRi

https://imgur.com/GnM6rpR

Great screenies! :D

How? So sweet. ❤

Same problem here in regards to writing. Getting to brain-pick Neil both inspired and frustrated me because it's nice to get new info, but now I want to go back and change things to be more in line with his canon....plus it sort of messes with how I planned to handle the Quinncident.

I know, I don't *have* to stick to canon...and I don't in some ways....but I do like to at least try to stay as true as I can to the original writer's vision of their character(s). So, now I have a dozen different potential scenarios running through my head.

It doesn't help that I've been playing ME:A instead of SWTOR lately, so I'm having a hard time trying to get my mind geared towards SW.

Quinston is going to cost me a fortune in gifts. He's not happy with me cracking wise to the boss.

If it's any help, I don't think choosing options that Quinn disapproves of affects his influence now, like it used to with affection.

There we go, have characters transferred to all 3 groups for the 3 English speaking servers :) I figure paying for a transfer is worth all of the legacy unlocks I have.

I agree it was worth it - I transferred one of my Quinn alts from TRE to Harbinger at the weekend so I'll now a level 70 warrior on each of the new servers once they go live and all my legacy and decorations are now unlocked. First thing I did was plant the jawa vendors (most useful vendor decoration ever).

Hopefully someone with "authorata" will get us organised/re-organised with a novelty <Quinnmancers> guild after the mergers have been sorted (since I have already forgotten) :rolleyes:

I noticed something since the Umbara fiasco - Quinn is not the only companion whose stronghold decoration is messed up (spoiler just in case).

Theron's model now reverts to underpants Theron (after completing Umbara) the same as Quinn's old model does, even if you claim him back from impatience terminal. I wonder if this means they have changed his model permanently? Quinn and Theron have something else common now - betrayals and undies must be the current swtor dev concept

There we go, have characters transferred to all 3 groups for the 3 English speaking servers :) I figure paying for a transfer is worth all of the legacy unlocks I have.

Hehehehehehe

oh dear i need to get on that :o

Okay...that's my goal for today!

In between the dentist's appointment, a much-needed nap (blargh), schoolwork, and...whatever else. *starts frantically plotting out who needs to be moved where* Uhhh...guess it doesn't quite matter...any one of the east coast servers...okay anyway I'm about to be late, see y'all later :D

(edit: beautiful Quinn pictures from earlier! :D)

Edited by Jagaimee

Hehehehehehe

oh dear i need to get on that :o

Okay...that's my goal for today!

In between the dentist's appointment, a much-needed nap (blargh), schoolwork, and...whatever else. *starts frantically plotting out who needs to be moved where* Uhhh...guess it doesn't quite matter...any one of the east coast servers...okay anyway I'm about to be late, see y'all later :D

(edit: beautiful Quinn pictures from earlier! :D)

Today is the last day for transfers before mergers, I'd get on it.

Today is the last day for transfers before mergers, I'd get on it.

Yeah... working on it now. :o I forgot to renew my subscription all last week...somehow the forums didn't kick me out, though. Strange. Oh well! Subscription renewed, now I'm going through each 'toon and checking their wardrobes and getting mail I haven't gotten yet. They will be transferred. *hyperventilating* they will bE tRaNsFeRrEd AHAHAHA--

Quinn; Ignore her, my lords. She gets over-excited.

*cackling* ALL SHALL GO AS PLANNED AHAHEHEAHAHA

Quinn: Except for the part where you're doing it at the last minute. Was that according to plan? *watches the frenzied cackling for a while longer* ...evidently it doesn't matter. *facepalm*

By the way, that stray cat's still hanging around. No word on any potential owners, and a lady who said she might be able to take him ultimately had to say "no, sorry, can't take him." He's gaining weight, however (which is a good thing! The poor kitty was rail-thin and starving when we started feeding him), and he's quite comfortable and happy around our home. Yay. :D We're going to try and get him fixed (if he's not already; it's...hard to tell with him) soon. And now the dentist that we go to - his entire office is looking out for potential owners, because my mom brought pictures of Kitty and they all fell in love with him instantly. :D We're going to give this kitty a good home. And soon. Halloween is not a good time for unwanted stray cats in our neighborhood. >_>

Yeah... working on it now. :o I forgot to renew my subscription all last week...somehow the forums didn't kick me out, though. Strange. Oh well! Subscription renewed, now I'm going through each 'toon and checking their wardrobes and getting mail I haven't gotten yet. They will be transferred. *hyperventilating* they will bE tRaNsFeRrEd AHAHAHA--

Quinn: Except for the part where you're doing it at the last minute. Was that according to plan? *watches the frenzied cackling for a while longer* ...evidently it doesn't matter. *facepalm*

By the way, that stray cat's still hanging around. No word on any potential owners, and a lady who said she might be able to take him ultimately had to say "no, sorry, can't take him." He's gaining weight, however (which is a good thing! The poor kitty was rail-thin and starving when we started feeding him), and he's quite comfortable and happy around our home. Yay. :D We're going to try and get him fixed (if he's not already; it's...hard to tell with him) soon. And now the dentist that we go to - his entire office is looking out for potential owners, because my mom brought pictures of Kitty and they all fell in love with him instantly. :D We're going to give this kitty a good home. And soon. Halloween is not a good time for unwanted stray cats in our neighborhood. >_>

Thanks for the update on the kitty, GA. I was wondering how things were going with him. He sounds adorable and I hope he gets a nice home. <3

So long as you didn't actually shoot him, we forgive you. You do realise now that you'll be sucked into the Jaesa love thread :eek:

He's still being 'manced just generally not used for anything outside of ship chit chat. Crafting monkey effectively, which means he will be showered with gifts at least.

LS Jaesa couldn't be 'manced either way as it is.

*laughs*

Good luck with your kitty project :)

He's still being 'manced just generally not used for anything outside of ship chit chat. Crafting monkey effectively, which means he will be showered with gifts at least.

LS Jaesa couldn't be 'manced either way as it is.

Light side Jaesa agrees to have the warrior's children even though they aren't in a romance. Same with Quinn I believe, though I've never personally played a female warrior that didn't romance him.

And bringing it up is as awkward as it sounds like it would be